Username Password: Remember me

When will i get married?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: When will i get married?

When will i get married? 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38943

• samueltan
  • Fresh Boarder

I am 29 this year but hv never been in any relationships. My current luck pillar of Jia Zi has indirect wealth. Do I have big chances of relationship or marriage this decade?tq
DOB:21/March/1989
Time:11am

Re: When will i get married? 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38946

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
2019 will hv a romance chance.

2022 the chance to get marry is high
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745

Re: When will i get married? 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38951

• jellybean
  • Senior Boarder
romance is lacking but this year have abit...potential wife is an amazing person with lots ideas n energy....always out n about chasing her own ambition. even if together wud not be together always....need alot patience n understanding....but got money shud be ok...haha....

Re: When will i get married? 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38972

• samueltan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,jellybean.thx for giving me ur input.
I would like to ask, even things i hv Indirect Wealth (Jia Zi) in current pillar,the romance luck is still lacking?thank you for your kindness!

Re: When will i get married? 5 months, 2 weeks ago #39004

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
LOL... Jellybean already saw your wealth strength.

Next year 红艳 arrived and spouse palace clash. 冲者动也.

But I'm not here to talk about your marriage.

LP Jia Zi 伤官见官 but next year your DO will fight back and destroy your HO.
I don't know what will happen but usually it's nothing good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: samueltan

Re: When will i get married? 5 months, 1 week ago #39039

• samueltan
  • Fresh Boarder
Chat time wrote:

Dear Chat Time,

Dear Chat Time,
First of all,thank you for sparing some time to reply.
Sorry for still being blur and unable to read Chinese
Last Edit: 5 months, 1 week ago by samueltan.

Re: When will i get married? 5 months, 1 week ago #39040

• samueltan
  • Fresh Boarder
Chat time wrote:

Dear Chat Time,
First of all,thank you for sparing some time to reply.
Sorry for still being blur and unable to read Chinese.in 2019,peach blossom star will clash spouse palace.Doesn't that mean DW will be released from the graveyard of Yang Earth which signify new relationship?Mind to explain what do u mean by DO will fight with HO?(does it mean Ho represent my wealth too and hence in this decade, the DW strength is lower?)
sry for being long-winded. haha
Last Edit: 5 months, 1 week ago by samueltan. Reason: incomplete information

Re: When will i get married? 5 months, 1 week ago #39045

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
You people sometime really amazed me... We have patty from China cannot read chinese and here we have Mr. Tan(obviously chinese) from Malaysia cannot read chinese too.

Your spouse palace is Chen and this year is Xu. It will clash and there will be movement. Moreover Xu is your red chamber. At your age falling love at first sight and maybe ROM can happen.

Now talk about your bazi. You mentioned Chen storage open and water came out. Come out to be used or come out to be capture is 2 different things. Focus on the Ding at your month HS. Now look at your LP Jia Zi. Remember that you are weak Geng DM. Of course you want to avoid DO/7 right? But you have Gui inside this LP Zi to guard them. Next year Strong IR coming, LP Jia IW wants to clash your IR. Can IW do it? No... floating plank on the pond where to find the strength to do it. Balance is Gui guarding this Ding but Wu Xu comes and capture this Gui to form fire. It will form as you are in Ding period of your life. So now can you see the war between these 2 fellow?

Weak DM on DO luck but meet HO LP... It's a good thing but this year kelong score own goal. When will it score? Around this year August Geng Shen. 自投罗网 明明没你的事 还跑出来. Is it serious? not really lah... but 1 thing for sure is nothing to do with money.

No need to talk so far away... Just talk about last month. Last year Ding You. Sure this Ding wants to bash up You. So You will keep producing HO Ren to stop this DO right... Dec Ren Zi successfully stop HO but don't forget that weak DM HO power surged what will happen? Look at this Jia IW HS at LP innocent right? Wanted to help Ding but failed, some more got drift away by water... sure have something to do with money. What happen? Only you know.

OKOK... that's all for today.

Re: When will i get married? 5 months, 1 week ago #39048

• jellybean
  • Senior Boarder
hi samuel,
may i ask, do you have any body art/tattoo or thinking of getting one?

Re: When will i get married? 5 months, 1 week ago #39049

• jellybean
  • Senior Boarder
samuel,

u must have confidence in yourself and try to take a real action to woo the girl you like. even though u might not be the most handsome around her, you can impress her with other things, like speech or romance if you feel you are romantic..hehe...you can try to watch some korean movies to stir up some romantic emotions ...maybe...but what is romance? what do you think is romantic?

Re: When will i get married? 5 months ago #39161

• samueltan
  • Fresh Boarder
jellybean wrote:
romance is lacking but this year have abit...potential wife is an amazing person with lots ideas n energy....always out n about chasing her own ambition. even if together wud not be together always....need alot patience n understanding....but got money shud be ok...haha....

The description abt future spouse,is based on Zi Wei star& etc at spouse palace?thx!
Last Edit: 5 months ago by samueltan. Reason: Incomplete information
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds