Need some advice on my bazi pertaining to my relat
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need some advice on my bazi pertaining to my relat

Need some advice on my bazi pertaining to my relat 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38936

• calm baby
  • Fresh Boarder
Greetings to all,

I'm new here. Just recently started to study bit by bit regarding bazi. I'm a female born in 5 October 1990 at 12.29 AM in Malaysia. I found out that I have all the 4 Peach Blossom Stars in my Earthly Branches (4 Cardinals) which I read in most bazi blog and articles saying that it is bad and brings lots of trouble in all of my relationships. =( true enough that I do not have good relationship with ny family and my siblings but I have been staying in love with this guy that cares me a lot for about 8years. Until recently, he worried that he couldnt commit to me. Just want to know that, is it true that no matter how many relationship I get involve in, it wouldn't last and it will end up with sad endings including marriage?

Thank you in advance for your help in reading my bazi.

Re: Need some advice on my bazi pertaining to my relat 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38939

• smsek1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Ur TOB 12.29am or 12.29PM? Horse hour or rat hour?

2018/9 should have 1 more chance
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 5 months, 2 weeks ago by smsek1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: calm baby

Re: Need some advice on my bazi pertaining to my relat 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38941

• calm baby
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi smsek1,

Thank you for reading my bazi =) My TOB is 12.29 AM (0029) having 4 pillars of Horse (Year), Rooster (Month), Rabbit (Day) and Rat (Hour). Sorry but what do you mean by having another chance? I see that I have either the Secen Killings or Direct Officer in every 10 year LP. Does that means that I will have several relationship but not good or everlasting? Sorry to ask so much but kinda in dilemma

Thanks again so so much.

Re: Need some advice on my bazi pertaining to my relat 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38942

• smsek1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
ur understanding is correct. U should consider marry late n need to manage ur love life carefully to avoid divorce case to happen

Yes 2018 n 2019 u will hv another romance
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 5 months, 2 weeks ago by smsek1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: calm baby

Re: Need some advice on my bazi pertaining to my relat 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38944

• calm baby
  • Fresh Boarder
If according to my bazi, my best age to get marry is between 40 - 49 am I right? My ex bazi is 23 May 1988 @ 4.20PM (1620) Malaysia time. We attract to each other so much is it because of I'm Yin water and he is Yang earth? Will we go along well if we get back together again in future? Or no matter what we wont have a good ending
Sorry but I'm still not good at reading the bazi of 2 people

Re: Need some advice on my bazi pertaining to my relat 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38945

• smsek1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Need ur email to reply privately or send to mine below

songmeng This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds