Username Password: Remember me

Requesting for Tips on Bazi Reading
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Requesting for Tips on Bazi Reading

Requesting for Tips on Bazi Reading 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38911

• minion123
  • Fresh Boarder

Requesting for your help in interpreting a Bazi chart as I'm in the process of learning on how to analyze Four Pillars.

Date of Birth: March 14, 1985
Time of Birth: 730AM (GMT +8)

1. Kindly confirm that the Self Element Water is weak for this chart given that:
> The chart does not have Metal which produces water
> The chart has three Earth which destroys Water
> The chart has three Wood which exhausts Water
> March is start of Spring hence Water is weak

2. How do we interpret the relationship of the Elements between Heavenly Stem and Earthly Branches in the Four Pillars? In this chart, I see that each pillar is comprise of Earth - Wood combination with the exception of the Day pillar which has Water - Water (Rat). I believe that each Pillar stands for a certain period of a person's life. So if the relationship between the Stem and Branches is that of Wood - Earth, does this mean that there's turbulence in those period?

3. The Day pillar stands for the House of Spouse. If the Branch is Yang Water (Rat) which is also same as the self element Yang Water, does this mean that spouse is compatible/supportive? Or does it mean that the characteristic of the Spouse will be that of Water element?

4. Looking into the Ten Luck Pillars, how do we determine specific period wherein this person is likely to get married?

5. As the self element of this chart is Water, this means that its wealth element is Fire. Does this mean that it is better to start business ventures when there's Fire in the Ten Luck Pillars?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Re: Requesting for Tips on Bazi Reading 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38912

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Q1 answer is correct

Q2 not true. U still hv to see the 10LP. Now ur current LP horse is clashing to ur spouse palace rat. So it is bad.

Q3 ur day pillar Ren Zi is not good boos it is called Gu Luan(孤鸞=lonely bird )For female born on this day normally the romance life is not good

Q4 ur current LP n next LP has no spouse star appeyared . so u need to wait for AP luck to get bf. next year is Wu/dog. U will hv good chance to know someone

Q5 not true bcos ur DM is weak. So u r not able to manage the wealth( fire). U need to wait for metal/water. LP n AP to gain wealth

1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 5 months, 2 weeks ago by smsek1.

Re: Requesting for Tips on Bazi Reading 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38913

• minion123
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello SMSEK1,
Thanks for providing feedback although I have additional questions.

I had been using the four pillars chart generator available on this site (please see attachment).

Q2. I believe 10LP of Horse will just commence upon age 37 - 47. Right now (2018), the person is still in Snake 10LP (age 32). I hope I'm looking at the 10LP chart correctly.

Q3, Q4. I had read in some books that for females, the presence of the power element will denote increase in potential spouses. In this case, the power element of water is Earth and there are three Earth elements in the four pillars chart. Given that 2018 is Earth Dog, is this the reason why you had mentioned that there's more potential to meet potential spouses by 2018?

Q5. So given that the Water element is weak, it will be better if business ventures to start during Metal or Water years to provide better support to the element. But is it correct that suitable industry will be Fire-related?

Thanks in advance!
Attachments:

Re: Requesting for Tips on Bazi Reading 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38914

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Need ur email to reply privately or send to mine below

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds