Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Help needed on bazi (reading)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Help needed on bazi (reading)

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38937

• hoho24
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, Chat time, thanks for his input. I was wondering about his FAVORABLE ELEMENTS, not his useful gods

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38940

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
If you are talking about the color of his car, where his working desk should face or what industry he should work in... Yes you talk about favorable element.

If you want to know about his luck, you must be specific. Water?... what water? Gui or Ren?

Let's see his bazi, Ding fire needs Jia wood. Yi wood can't do the job as Geng will capture this Yi.
Jia wood needs Geng to produce fire... specifically ding fire. You doesn't want Rob wealth Bing fire to destroy this Geng.
But weak DM meet Rob wealth should be good luck right? No... If that's the case there's no poor people in the world.

If he is weak DM, why should we use Wu earth? Because when Wu meet Gui it will transform to fire. What fire you ask... look at this month EB and those Ding HS, of course is Ding fire. When Wu meet Ren, it stop Ren from combining his already weak fire. What happen when Ji earth come instead? It will be a busy year with not much to gain and there is a risk of bad wealth luck IF THERE'S NO JIA WOOD TO BE FOUND. If there's is Jia at the same period, this Jia will be capture by Ji earth.

But out of the 12 months there will be Jia month........ Now you know how to see when 1 person bad luck arrived at his door.

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38956

• hoho24
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, chat time. Thanks for your input.
Well..I have to say that I disagree a little with about the fact that Rob wealth luck is bad for a weak daymaster, because if that was the case it would be bad for any weakdaymaster with the wealth protruding on the stems.
He told me he did well in 2009, and 2011 was very good for him. I don't know if that helps.
and what about the horse and the snake? is it helpful the horse and the snake in this chart?

thanks for your time and knowledge.

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38958

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Hi hoho,

No no... I didn't mean that rob wealth is bad for weak DM people. Just only him... His rob wealth is Bing fire and let's see the function of this Bing fire. 1) draw energy from Yi wood 2) Strengthen Ji earth 3) Combine with Xin metal to form water 4) Clash with Geng metal.

Now remember he is weak fire. 1) If you draw energy out of Yi wood then this Yi will have problem to keep Wu earth in control and this Wu might further weaken Ding fire by drawing Ding's energy.

2) If Ji earth is strengthen, it will capture his useful god Jia to form earth which again further weaken his Ding fire.

3) If Bing is present and example Xin Hai capture this Bing to form water then his 7k strength will surge.

4) As explained earlier, Jia wood as useful god but he is not going to have 10 years good luck in Jia LP. If that's the case as I mentioned, there's is no poor people in this world because everyone will meet it. This Jia wood need Geng to clash in order to produce fire.

Above 4 points explain why HIS rob wealth is not his useful god and that's not the case for other weak DM Bazi.

Now let's look at 2011. LP Ding Wei fire sit on wood storage. Year is Xin Mao. Now, the whole Bazi I need you to just focus on Geng metal on month HS. Put them all together - Geng, Ding Wei, Xin Mao.

1) Ding sit on Wei strength is good
2) If STRONG DM meet wealth is good wealth luck right? Only if this wealth successfully destroy resource star. So now he is weak DM and wealth try to clash resource is bad wealth luck right? Look at this Mao and LP Wei combine into wood. This wealth star did not successfully destroy resource but instead got hurt by resource. 木多金缺.

His best months in 2011 should be june or july.

Now I might be wrong but all I'm trying to say is that we cannot see weak or strong DM and assumed what element is good or bad. Many successful people got their best years during bad LP because the AP came and change the whole ballgame.

Anyway wish you have a enjoyable Sunday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hoho24

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38962

• hoho24
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, chat time, thanks for your input.
Well, I have talked to my friend and told him this, and this pillar would be difficult and he is so worried now.
now could I ask you if horse and snake would be good for him? I mean how does the horse and snake affect his chart?
because I had thought that Bing could strengthen his weak ding fire, but, on the contrary you said that only wood can strengthen his ding fire????

thanks.

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38964

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
LOL hoho,

I finally got what you meant. You are talking about next LP Bing Wu right?

From my last post I only talk about HS and didn't mentioned about EB. You must understand that when I talk about Gui water, I also meant Zi water EB. When we think about Geng metal you should also look out for Shen. For EBs we focus on 刑冲破害 and HS 生克合化 but actually all EB are made up of hidden HS.

Now we talk about Bing Wu LP. He is a weak fire DM meeting strong fire LP. That's good news! But I said earlier that Bing is not his useful god right? Let's see the 4 pointers again.

1) Bing draw Yi wood energy and might get Wu earth unchecked. He is in a strong LP and Wu earth will guard him from Ren water attack. He can withstand Wu draining his energy.

2) Ji earth become strong and capture Jia. He need Jia to produce fire and since he is in a strong LP he need not this Jia for the mean time.

3) Bing get capture by Xin to form water. Look at 2021, Xin did not capture Bing instead got captured by Bing. This is Bing Wu we are talking about. You cannot capture this Bing. He might have some money luck this year.

4) We want to use Jia wood to produce Ding fire but try putting a big wood log onto a small fire, you will extinguish it almost instantly. This is why we need Geng axe. But since he is already in Bing Wu, why do we need Jia now?

Think about it this way, You metal month born on a Chen earth day - Chen wet earth produce metal and combine You to form metal? That's a joke. You is a seasonal metal, it doesn't need earth to produce and Chen earth is the one suffering here. It's the same logic with his Bing Wu LP.

Look at 2022 Ren Yin. Same case study, but now instead focus on month EB. Put them all together, Xu(hidden Wu,Xin and Ding), Bing Wu(hidden Ding Ji) and Ren Yin (hidden Jia,Bing,Wu).

1) Yin Wu Xu combine fire 2) Ren capture by Ding 3) Geng and Xin totally destroy

Weak DM both direct and indirect wealth destroyed what does it mean?

Most probably the best year of his life.

I know my post sounds contradicting about rob wealth is not good for him. Simple, just ask him what happen in 1996 Ji You LP year Bing Zi. This is what I meant by Xin capture Bing to form 7k. I bet he either sick like a chicken or did very bad in school.
The only rob wealth he can rely on is this Bing Wu.

Good day to you.

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38970

• hoho24
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, Chat Time, thanks for your input.Yes, he told me that during 1996 he was sick like a chicken and did very bad at school. Now I understand more about his situation, but there is something we are worried about.
As you previously mentioned, the Bing Wu would destroy Geng and Xin. Does that mean that something could happen to his father or his father's sisters?
We are really worried about that and we would really appreciate it if you could enlighten us more about this.
his father DOB is
hour day month year
gui gui yi geng
chou you you yin

aunt 1
hour day month year
ren wu bing geng
xu xu xu chen

aunt 2
hour day month year
ji geng bing bing
mao chen shen xu

we are really worried about their situation during this Bing Wu Lp, so your advice would be of great help.

thanks.
Last Edit: 5 months, 2 weeks ago by hoho24. Reason: missing points

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38973

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Hi hoho,

It's correct that we should cross check his dad Bazi but in 1950 Sept there isn't Gui You day.
Could you double check it or post the dd/mm/yyyy format?

This forum keeps getting offline. I have to run a few places and be back in the afternoon.

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38975

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Ooops... sorry hoho,

Yes his bazi is right. 5th Oct 1950.

If the hour is correct(due to time adjustment) he will be in danger in the same year your friend has good luck.
2022 June his health is going to face difficulty.

That is assumed his time of birth is correct because of people his age, we based more to his hour pillar.

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38985

• hoho24
  • Junior Boarder
‌Hi, Chat Time. His Dob is 5 october 1950 at 2:45 am. my friend has also a older brother I don't know if that helps.
dob. 7 august 1983 at 11:30 am, Chile.
I was trying to see what can he do. His father during that year will start his gui si LP, so gui is under si, his si will make full combo of metal and transform because of you season and geng metal. and I think his lucky elements are metal, water and earth, wood still controllable??? also I was wondering if this Bing Wu would affect or not my friends aunts, father's sisters because they are represented by Geng metal since xin metal represents his father, am I right??
anyways, any advice is welcomed.

Thanks.

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38986

• hoho24
  • Junior Boarder
Sorry, I had to edit this post because I had posted twice.
Last Edit: 5 months, 2 weeks ago by hoho24. Reason: error

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38999

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Hi hoho,

I think I'll just go thru step by step with you on his father bazi since it's his health we are talking about.

Let's look at his Hour EB Chou earth.

1) LP Gui Si hidden Bing would get to combine Chou hidden Xin to form water right? Because it's Gui Si LP and Gui Chou hour. Suppose to be good news.

2) 2022 Ren Yin comes along hidden Jia Bing Wu. Jia naturally want to clash with Wu and combine with Ji which is his DO and 7k but as you mentioned, Si You Chou form metal and what metal did it form into? Saw the Geng inside Si and the year HS Geng? Yes, this is a sign that he will lose his HO.

3) Now all is left is Wu and Ji to clash Gui and combine gui into fire. Now imagine a pile of wet sand and June Bing Wu, it dry up.

Btw, I'm not saying he will die in June 2022. I'm not god. All I'm saying is if we want to know his health condition in 2022 and possible bad health to strike is in June.

Now let's look at his brother Bazi.

Look at his month HS Ji earth. 2022 June. LP Bing Chen Year Ren Yin month Bing Wu. Totally no wealth element involve. HO job is to produce IW aka his dad. Yin year Hidden Jia clashed HO and combine Ji to form earth. The problem is form into Ji earth. So if HO is to produce IW and this happen, you need Geng to stop this clash and combination but it's no where to be found.

It's actually a good thing for him but we are inspecting his IW(dad). Note that his brother bazi totally there's no wealth element. Please do not think that his brother is poor... when there is no wealth element, we look at his HO and EG. He is born in Ji Wei.

Kinda curious here... again I'm not saying his dad is going to pass in 2022 but is there a possible inheritance in this family?

Good day to you, hoho!

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months, 1 week ago #39014

• hoho24
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, Chat Time, thanks for your input. Interesting, though I never thought that Bing inside Si would like to combine with Xin inside Chou, and another thing, there would be 2 full metal combos because his father has two you.
Another thing I wanted to ask you is which organs, parts of the body, how could he keep himself healthy? how to protect himself?
I was wondering how relocation could help? what if he moved to overseas, which is represented if I am not mistaken by Gui Chou or Geng Yin?? What if he lives during that period in a place where water is very strong or his HO is very strong I mean to protect him from the fire or protect him from the 7K? here I don't understand yet which one is his enemy fire or 7K? I guess it's fire so living in a place like England or Canada could help? or how can you find the locations according to the elements?
Because as I could deduce from his chart water is his most favorable element, right? or is it metal? but anyways water can fight fire.

Thanks.

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months, 1 week ago #39023

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Hi hoho,

Sorry that I can't give you a specific answer but all I can say is HO(jia wood) is supposed to guard DO and 7k from hurting Gui. Just at that year it lost guard like penalty shot with goalkeeper missing because of direct resource. It's quite a checkmate situation in my opinion.

You see, why some time forecast is not accurate and sometime it is? You must know at what point of life which element get direct influence by the changing of time(LP and AP). Most people see bazi with month clash day EB and assumed that he will divorce but when will it happen? Let's say his day EB is Mao and a year like You came, does it mean that he will divorce this year? No... it depend which point in life he is in right now. Does it encourage the clash or does it cure the damage? This is what we meant by useful god, it's useful to stop the damage. Does he have it in his bazi? Is he able to use it?

Let's use your friend's bazi as an example during 1996. At that point in his life, the HS of the year pillar which is Ding is most influential. So Ding also means self and LP Ji You (hidden Xin) obviously this Ding wants to clash Xin but in 1996 Bing Zi came along. What happen is Xin immediately combined Bing to form water due to Zi (hidden Gui). This Gui definitely will launch attack against Ding. Now look at year pillar Ding sitting on 12 chang sheng, it's 病 (sick).

Going back to his dad bazi. This Chou with LP and AP in 2022, Ji wants to clash Gui and Wu wants to combine Gui into fire. June Bing Wu the combination completed. Tell me what can solve this puzzle? Ren water? Ok, but where is it? The whole bazi has no Ren at all. Use fengshui? I don't know if it's workable.

Sorry for the long post.

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months, 1 week ago #39033

• hoho24
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, Chat Time, thanks for your input. Not at all, no matter if the text is long, the longer the better so we can discuss about more things here. I was wondering about another thing, because since he will enter into BING WU pillar, transformations will take place in his chart as well. Wu will combine with wei to form fire, and with Xu to form fire and the combination between xu and mao won't be ding fire but bing fire? so there will be 3 Bings (Wu and Wei), (Xu and Wu), (Mao and Xu) what is that supposed to mean?
Now, back to the topic, u say 2022 is bad, but what about 2026 which is Bing Wu and it's a fuyin with the LP, but the heavenly stem and branch are possitive to my friend, what would that mean???
One more thing, in relation to transformations, what happens when a transformation takes places, does the main element change into another? or it adds another element? for example, wei and wu, transform into fire wei will be then only fire, or there will still be earth available inside it?? and since bing strengths ji the strongest element would be Ji instead of fire, right?

Thanks.

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months, 1 week ago #39043

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Wow... that is a lot of questions... LOL

The first paragraph I'm not sure whether you are talking about your friend's bazi or his dad bazi. Anyway Wei is not in direct relevant in that point of his life so it might not be taken into considerations. How about 2026? As for his dad, we are still looking at Chou hour EB.

The second paragraph is more interesting. Transformation. If 2 element combined, you have to tell who capture who. Yi and Geng combine to become metal. Is the month Mao? Is geng sitting on Shen? It might be Yi captured Geng and not the other way. Once combined, is the element still there or has it become another element? If the combination succeed, we can tell that the certain energy surged. Whether is it still there depend on is there another element to clash it. e.g Gui and Wu combine to become fire. What is the EB or Gui and Wu? When these 2 get together and we can picture a pile of wet sand. Now fire as the hot sunny afternoon. Gui is gone and sand is still there, but one thing we know is this earth(sand) cannot produce metal. It become in a null state.

I used all example in form of HS and avoid using EB combination because EB has hidden stem and it is not so straight forward. You cannot neglect hidden stem as your prediction will be way out of line. Let's say this bazi is in Wei and AP Wu came and combine this Wei. What HS is this AP? What LP is he in? What is the month EB of this bazi? If this combination if successful into earth or fire, just take note that earth or fire is stronger, that's all. You will still have to strip down the Wei, Wu and LP EB into HS and look into what all these things came and what affected this Wei. What is the palace of this Wei in bazi? Spouse palace? Who gets totally destroy and what became null state. Who is the winner and if fire is the winner, what will happen to water, metal, wood and earth. Once you get to this part, you will have quite a clear picture what's gonna happen to him... it will narrow down the list tremendously.

Nice talking!

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months, 1 week ago #39117

• hoho24
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, Chat Time, thanks for your input. Sorry, before I was too busy. Now my friend asks me about another problem, lol, he told me he's never had a girlfriend but he had informal relationships, lol. I was wondering if this is true because he has Geng metal protruding in the heavenly stems and is sitting on you, then he should have good luck with girls??
So, that's why I asked you about snake and his chart.
According to my analysis, snake cannot transform in his chart. Because I read that in Xu month that transformation cannot take place, even if there is you and the Geng metal protruding or am I wrong?
I was wondering about snake since it's Bing, and its a female friend, that could transform into metal = girlfriend, right??
or he has many competitor now? how about his wife? I think he can marry a rich wife, right?
when would be the moment? my try is 2020. hahaha, what do you think?

Thanks

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months, 1 week ago #39118

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Hi hoho,

informal relationships? Is that what the westener call as friends with benefits...LOL

Look at his bazi... 2016 Bing Shen. I'm not saying he's lying but there should be someone appearing. Period running on DW RW sit on DW LP at Gui Chou. This DW should be someone he met.

Why cannot transform because of Xu month? If we look only at bazi without LP AP, the transformation rules based on month EB and bazi HSs. If we look at LP AP transformation we based on his current period. If let's say he is in Mao year EB period and Wei came to half combine wood. The bazi has not wood HS and the month EB has no wood it cannot transform right? What if it's Yi Wei that came? Yes, it still transform. Therefore if we are talking about the bazi itself combination transformed or not, your month EB and HS theory is correct. If we are talking AP LP came to combine and transform or not, we have to look at which period he is in and what environment these element created for him.

As for 2020, don't you feel this Ji earth too wet? It's about to turn mud. Need some fire in his life during that year. So if you are talking about special someone in 2020, I feel this Geng not very strong.

I need to go now... Talk to you later.

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months ago #39135

• hoho24
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, Chat Time, thanks for your input. Well...hmmm Let me see if I understood if the early branch has the stem of the resulting element it will transform no matter what? for example xin snake during ding wei lp but has you in the chart, it will transform anyways? right? but I'm still wondering..can snake transform in my friend's chart or not because of the season and the geng protruding and you, because I read in a blog that xu month doesn't allow that transformation.
My friend said he met an old friend during 2016, her chart is 30 may 1988 hour unknown, would she be a special one? lol
but she's got already a boyfriend. ¿?
another question, even if the branch doesn't transform it's a good sign? I mean for example if snake doesn't transform, it could mean that snake for his chart stands for friendly parties who bring money opportunities??
Because he told me that his wei lp has been the best of his life, having more support, etc..

thanks

Re: Help needed on bazi (reading) 5 months ago #39155

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Good morning, hoho!

Sorry today again didn't have much time like usual to talk.

I think my earlier post not very clear yet. Your theory of month season determine transformation takes place is right if we look at the combination within the bazi. Let's say the Mao and Xu in the bazi the transformation will happen and the season Xu allows it to happen within the bazi. This is the problem with learning bazi. During beginner lesson teacher say combine and form. Intermediate lesson teacher say cannot form because of season. Advance lesson again say can form even if season don't support.

Advance lesson we learn that if a person born in Xu month and there's no wood in the hidden stem so in theory any wood combination cannot transform, but if this person is at the Ding period of his life and meet AP Ren Yin, Ding Ren might transform to wood. As long LP and month EB doesn't have any element like Shen or Wu to affect the based of this Yin.

Another example, A strong metal person born in Xu month and there's no wood in the whole bazi. It doesn't mean that he will not have wood his whole life... He still can enjoy wealth when combination like scenario above happen. It just a bit sad that usually it won't last because after the period it's gone again. It's quite straight forward we advice people like these to improve their financial sense and habit of savings. Please don't think that they will always be poor, I've seen people with bazi like this but EG is very nicely position and supported... he's doing very well.

Sorry hoho, my parent company MD arrived for 2 weeks and I have to keep him occupied day and night... will be slow to reply.
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds