Username Password: Remember me

please help to read bazi reading
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: please help to read bazi reading

please help to read bazi reading 1 month ago #38656

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
I received an email via wofs server from a member but I do not know how to reply via PM here. I will post the question and reply here instead.

Dear Mr/Ms

Please help read my bazi reading
I want to know about which type of business and career is suitable to me to earn a lot wealth ? I want to know in the end to December 2017 and annual year 2018 about wealth , business and relationship?
Thanks beforehand.
Female
5:50am 10 Jan 1991

Hi reader,

First of all, I'm not the type that believe or prioritize industry for bazi reading. If I would to give advise, your career/business suitable will be those that DON'T required travelling or much talking. Avoid logistics industries but then if you are an accountant in a logistic company sitting there whole day facing the computer and doesn't require a lot of conversation with people, then it is alright. You see, it's not the material that have effect on bazi, it's the action you do that have effect.

If you work as a car sales person, the car itself didn't strengthen any metal element but it's the job nature e.g talking to customers, movement of the car, etc that make the job as water related job.

Now let's talk about wealth, 金赖土生,土多金埋 木火通灵.

Buried dagger have no chance to cut trees.

調侯用神: 丙,丁,甲.仍取丁甲,次取丙火照暖,一派金水,不入和暖之鄉,孤貧. 丙丁須臨寅巳午未戌支,方為有力.

Actually you are in the right LP 丙戌. End this year 有先得财后失财之忧.
2018 good chance to get wealth is Feb and March.

Relationship

戌冲夫宫 冲者动也

1) If you are married, prepared for a unhappy quarrel year with your husband.
2) If you are single, it's time to meet the one in your life.
3) If you are attached, there's high chance you will get married. (If so, remember to avoid 丙 month and day to get married).

Hope you can find this post.
Last Edit: 1 month ago by Chat time.

Re: please help to read bazi reading 1 month ago #38658

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi what is her question to u? From the above it seems that she already got someone read her bazi n gave her the advice

Re: please help to read bazi reading 1 month ago #38665

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
I had italic her question and my reply remains in normal text.

Cheers
Last Edit: 1 month ago by Chat time.

Re: please help to read bazi reading 1 month ago #38666

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
My reply to her questions will be as below:

Q1 wealth is weak bcos Mao wood had no HS wood appeared on her 4 pillars n too much earth will break her mao wood so she should choose wood business or job/career pls click below link to see wood related industries

www.wofs.com/index.php/forum/10-four-pil...s-jobs-organs-colors

Q2 n Q3 need ur email to reply privately or send to mine below

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 1 month ago by smsek1.

Re: please help to read bazi reading 1 month ago #38669

• j27945
  • Expert Boarder
Based on this DoB, I would suggest role such as compliance, research field, consultant. Those where you need to analyse and articulate. Especially the articulate part. It most hard for you because of the absence of water. That is what grows ur wood (wealth). further more, you wood is in the hour pillar. indicating talent / skills to achieve wealth. I presume you are not born with silver spoon and many times you need to work for what you want in life.

Troubles probably comes wave after wave, can be quite breathless sometimes. due to the punishment frame you have in all 4 pillars. In my opinion, should add more wood already. Each time you see wood, likely some thing happen, and rob ur wealth away. So long wood is quiet, things will be ok or smooth for you. Just think back, was year 2014 / 15 great for you or just normal (could be worst), if it were great for you. my comprehension of your chart is incorrect. by all means go after wood.

If this 2 year isn't great. your next 20 years (luck pillar) has the same signal. meaning to say, earning wealth is key, but retaining is utmost important. for the next 20 years, you need a discipline approach to accumulate wealth, via endowment plans, mutual funds or regular saving plans. Don't play the investment volatility.

relationship wise, you are in a luck cycle that favor relationship, some trials along the way, and look like it quite a hurdle to start a relationship with you, your action seems closed and cold or your standard of guys is quite high making those around you seem pest like.

I took a quick glance at the QM chart. if you are in a relationship now, it seem like there is some misunderstanding or distance between the 2 of u. You may look at reconcile the issue before you take next step.
Jovan (ジョーバン)
iFSA, Affiliate
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
plus.google.com/112474153338772291006
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds