Username Password: Remember me

Help I got my bazi but I’m having trouble
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help I got my bazi but I’m having trouble

Help I got my bazi but I’m having trouble 1 month ago #38604

• Sincpxs
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi I have my bazi from a reputable monk through a friend but I have problem understanding what it means
Thanks so much in advanced

i was born on 29/ april / 1994 at 8.03 PM in Singapore
Last Edit: 1 month ago by Sincpxs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: smsek1

Re: Help I got my bazi but I’m having trouble 1 month ago #38605

• Sincpxs
  • Fresh Boarder
25074742_1486902424712989_7671006393771926181_o.jpg

Re: Help I got my bazi but I’m having trouble 1 month ago #38607

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
it says

1. every thing is fated so dun force to get it

2. what u have in his life is fixed by ur cultivation from last life

3 ur wealth is not good n not up to ur expectation

4. however ur old age luck is good
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sincpxs

Re: Help I got my bazi but I’m having trouble 1 month ago #38608

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
r u male or female?

Re: Help I got my bazi but I’m having trouble 1 month ago #38612

• Sincpxs
  • Fresh Boarder
Male

Re: Help I got my bazi but I’m having trouble 1 month ago #38613

• Sincpxs
  • Fresh Boarder
Does this mean I won’t have much wealth in this life ? Anyway to improve it ?

Re: Help I got my bazi but I’m having trouble 1 month ago #38614

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
need ur email to reply privately or u can send to mine below

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Help I got my bazi but I’m having trouble 1 month ago #38628

• j27945
  • Expert Boarder
The picture is based on birth weigh analysis. You bazi does indicate sign of obstacles in this life. Struggles in family relationship (affinity with mom, seem weak) and difficulty in work/ studies. Environment is quite gossip / unhealthy. Emotionally you probably is struggling. Also, the later part of you life may not be as rosy as the poem mentioned. 2016, 2017 may prove to be difficult for you.

If you have a stable income / job or environment now, my humble suggestion is for you to do some prayers, read self help book, religious activity or charity help out, get close to positive vibes. First, you are young, this is to help with merits and karma, to mitigate the effects of your bazi chart. Second, help you deal with the emotional aspect of 'hurt' and 'clash' sign in your bazi chart.

In seeking wealth, only use talent/ job/ skills. No gambling or speculation. Do 1 thing at a time. If you diversify, you still need to focus on the main skill that you do well in. Investing or retirement planning. keep 1 mutual fund/ retirement fund or endowment plan that matures when you turn 62 'Yi Hai' luck pillar.

QM Chart@2017 Dec 13, 23hr, points that your actions and thots are in conflict. The things/ dreams you want to achieve is restricted by the environment you are in. Hold on to that dream or desire. You need to wait that out and during this time, improve. Based on the chart, the people who tell you that you can't is telling you the potential pitfall you should look out. If you are looking for career move, you may as well stay put until after feb 2018, when Xu (dog) tai sui activate the palace. Take some time off between now till then to do some reflections.

Lastly, 2018 feng shui wise, avoid North and West (from Feb 5 onwards) for important decision. Your daymaster need wood or water. But, the north sector plague by negative star. South weaken wood, East has a metal star (po jun), If you need a place to reflect or mediate, use NW. NW is 'Qian' metal with Water star. That is suitable for you to do reflection, decision making and reaffirmation.

Hope this help you.
Jovan (ジョーバン)
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
plus.google.com/112474153338772291006
Last Edit: 1 month ago by j27945.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sincpxs

Re: Help I got my bazi but I’m having trouble 1 month ago #38636

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Sincpxs,

Since you are asking about wealth, let's look into your bazi.

乙木身弱 运走七杀 正偏财两其
2018 戊戌 辰土破库 癸水来助 但可惜正财合癸化食神

明年农历四五月忌出远门 在四月阶段小心情色之事而破财

财运不佳 是因为身弱秀财 劫财无助又逢墓库

身弱坐绝地 时柱正官坐冠带 强儿有力 小心身体

If you want to be better off in wealth, the safest way as what j27945 said is to invest in some funds.
e.g invest $300 into some low risk index fund every month for the next 30 years. Target an average of 5% annual return. When you are 53 years old, 1) you will have $250,000 in saving 2) you are generating $1200 a month in interest alone 3) your HDB is fully paid 4) you have minimum $120,000 in your CPF account excluding medisave.

Retired by the age of 55 and rent out your HDB flat. Move to neighboring countries like malaysia, thailand, etc. Ba-long-long for the rest of your life.

Your kind of Bazi is not suitable for business. 破财的机会多过得财 might as well 破 $300 every month to guarantee a easy life when old. Trust me, 55 is not that old to enjoy life. By the time you will have friends worrying about being retrench, failed in business, struggling to maintain a noodle stall, etc... but you are renting a cheap apartment near the beach everyday busy about enriching your life and eating healthy food. You will thanked me every evening sitting on your seaview balcony sipping your wine.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds