Help needed on Bazi reading
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help needed on Bazi reading

Help needed on Bazi reading 1 month, 1 week ago #38592

• XD1293
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Things have not been smooth for me for the past few years. Started several business and all of them have failed. Therefore, I needed help to intrepret my bazi pillars. Why my business keeps failing, am I suitable for starting my own business in my bazi? How is my relationship with my wife? Will I have any children? Lastly, how is my luck cycle for the next 20 years?

Thank you very much for your kind assistance and advice. My details as follows :

Date of birth : 11 April 1975
Place of birth : Singapore
Last Edit: 3 weeks, 1 day ago by XD1293.

Re: Help needed on Bazi reading 1 month, 1 week ago #38596

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
1. Ur business is bad bcos ur current LP is not ur favorable elements.

2. Ur relationship with ur wife is also not good, u need to handle with care.

3. U should hv children bcos u hv son star in ur bazi but still need to see ur spouse bazi.

4. Ur next LP jia wood/dog dry earth. Both r not ur favorable elements. So u should stay low profile
Last Edit: 1 month, 1 week ago by smsek1.

Re: Help needed on Bazi reading 1 month, 1 week ago #38597

• XD1293
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Master smsek1,

Thanks for the advice.

Any ways to improve my LP? At what age do you see that my LP will improve or no LP at all for the next 20 years?

As for the relationship with wife, I will take note.

Re: Help needed on Bazi reading 1 month, 1 week ago #38598

• XD1293
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Master smsek1,

Thanks for the advice.

Any ways to improve my LP? At what age do you see that my LP will improve or no LP at all for the next 20 years?

As for the relationship with wife, I will take note.

Thanks again.

smsek1 wrote:
1. Ur business is bad bcos ur current LP is not ur favorable elements.

2. Ur relationship with ur wife is also not good, u need to handle with care.

3. U should hv children bcos u hv son star in ur bazi but still need to see ur spouse bazi.

4. Ur next LP jia wood/dog dry earth. Both r not ur favorable elements. So u should stay low profile

Re: Help needed on Bazi reading 1 month, 1 week ago #38599

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
need ur email to reply privately or send to mine below

songmeng This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 1 month, 1 week ago by smsek1.

Re: Help needed on Bazi reading 1 month, 1 week ago #38601

• XD1293
  • Fresh Boarder
Anymore expert opinions on my Bazi? Would like to get more advice.

Re: Help needed on Bazi reading 1 month ago #38639

• XD1293
  • Fresh Boarder
I need more advice. Pls help if you could. Thank you very much.

Re: Help needed on Bazi reading 1 month ago #38641

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Hi 1293,

My opinion...

Next year 2018 伤官伤尽 luck is good. 有偏财运 1293 must buy ah... especially May and June.

自坐官星 老婆管的严 Ever consider to do business with your wife?
Let her run the business and you help instead. 取亥中甲木 引丁火 制戊土.
Don't look down on those noodle stall... Husband take order wife cooking... 赚钱没人知.

Children luck looks ok in your bazi... minimum 2 kids. (but must see your wife bazi more accurate)

2019 水多印飘 食神变泥 白忙一场 don't make any major financial decision.

Next LP 甲木秀天 骑犬相救在妻宫 官星被合 辰中癸合戊来帮身 not bad! Actually I feel that it's your best luck pillar.

你虽然身弱秀财 但时柱丙午 你是承的起财星的人
只是时间的问题

此乃時也、命也、运也!

Re: Help needed on Bazi reading 1 month ago #38642

• XD1293
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for your advice. Any other ways than partnering with my wife? She is having a stable job, so not possible just to ask her quit because of me.

Chat time wrote:
Hi 1293,

My opinion...

Next year 2018 伤官伤尽 luck is good. 有偏财运 1293 must buy ah... especially May and June.

自坐官星 老婆管的严 Ever consider to do business with your wife?
Let her run the business and you help instead. 取亥中甲木 引丁火 制戊土.
Don't look down on those noodle stall... Husband take order wife cooking... 赚钱没人知.

Children luck looks ok in your bazi... minimum 2 kids. (but must see your wife bazi more accurate)

2019 水多印飘 食神变泥 白忙一场 don't make any major financial decision.

Next LP 甲木秀天 骑犬相救在妻宫 官星被合 辰中癸合戊来帮身 not bad! Actually I feel that it's your best luck pillar.

你虽然身弱秀财 但时柱丙午 你是承的起财星的人
只是时间的问题

此乃時也、命也、运也!

Re: Help needed on Bazi reading 1 month ago #38643

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Hmmm... not very sure. All I can say is these followings,

1) Jia wood is the answer for your bazi imbalance
2) You have it in your bazi hidden in your spouse palace
3) This Jia is your direct resource star (e.g elder, provider, supervisor, teacher, etc)

I don't know you in person and neither your wife side relatives... you would have to find the answer yourself.
Anyway, next luck pillar it will come naturally if you wait. If you want it faster then you will need to find out yourself. It have something to do with your marriage or wife. It can be a person or it can be a thing... but sure it's within your marriage.

Re: Help needed on Bazi reading 1 month ago #38647

• XD1293
  • Fresh Boarder
Noted. Thank you very much for your advice.

Chat time wrote:
Hmmm... not very sure. All I
can say is these followings,

1) Jia wood is the answer for your bazi imbalance
2) You have it in your bazi hidden in your spouse palace
3) This Jia is your direct resource star (e.g elder, provider, supervisor, teacher, etc)

I don't know you in person and neither your wife side relatives... you would have to find the answer yourself.
Anyway, next luck pillar it will come naturally if you wait. If you want it faster then you will need to find out yourself. It have something to do with your marriage or wife. It can be a person or it can be a thing... but sure it's within your marriage.

Re: Help needed on Bazi reading 1 month ago #38673

• gamer123
  • Expert Boarder
I can recommend you a few good bazi masters based in Singapore if you wish.. It can be poisonous to get advice from the internet because you can easily get confused/conflicting opinions..

As for doing business wise, your luck cycle isn't supportive it's really better to avoid losing more money.
Fengshui and bazi consultant - private consult available

Re: Help needed on Bazi reading 1 month ago #38675

• XD1293
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your advice. Yes, pls recommend some bazi masters to me. It will come in handy when I need to seek their advise. Thank you.

gamer123 wrote:
I can recommend you a few good bazi masters based in Singapore if you wish.. It can be poisonous to get advice from the internet because you can easily get confused/conflicting opinions..

As for doing business wise, your luck cycle isn't supportive it's really better to avoid losing more money.

Re: Help needed on Bazi reading 1 month ago #38697

• j27945
  • Expert Boarder
丁亥 is one of the 十干无禄日,人依禄养生. Plus there is a rob wealth at your hour pillar (skill/ talent). Adding to the woes is a 辰卯 害, creating problem for your chart (especially on the angle of support / resources and output element).
Jovan (ジョーバン)
iFSA, Affiliate
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
plus.google.com/112474153338772291006
Last Edit: 1 month ago by j27945.

Re: Help needed on Bazi reading 1 month ago #38698

• XD1293
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the advice. Anyway to rectif the issue?

j27945 wrote:
丁亥 is one of the 十干无禄日,人依禄养生. Plus there is a rob wealth at your hour pillar (skill/ talent). Adding to the woes is a 辰卯 害, creating problem for your chart (especially on the angle of support / resources and output element).

Re: Help needed on Bazi reading 1 month ago #38699

• j27945
  • Expert Boarder
Curious, just asking… Every business you went into failed ?

Your residential house got place altar? If yes, did you look at a feng shui before you place the altar ?
Jovan (ジョーバン)
iFSA, Affiliate
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Help needed on Bazi reading 1 month ago #38700

• XD1293
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Yes, venture into 3 business, all failed. All are e-commerce business.

No, we don't have any altar in our house.

Btw, what do u mean by 十干无禄日,人依禄养生? Also there is a rob wealth at your hour pillar (skill/ talent). Adding to the woes is a 辰卯 害, creating problem for your chart (especially on the angle of support / resources and output element)?

j27945 wrote:
Curious, just asking… Every business you went into failed ?

Your residential house got place altar? If yes, did you look at a feng shui before you place the altar ?
Last Edit: 1 month ago by XD1293.

Re: Help needed on Bazi reading 1 month ago #38702

• j27945
  • Expert Boarder
Time : 12.35pm

==========================================================================
Altar - i ask because this is the most fastest impact the energy of the house.

2nd, you may wan to look at where you place ur work desk in the house. Ideally, you should be seated at NW for wealth energy.
生氣 : NW
天醫 : SW
延年 : NE
伏位 : W

In bazi, not sure if the masters still look at this, or they take it as classified info and charge u for it, this one is quite critical which is also apply in date selection. What is means is your day master is 丁亥 and, in the 60 hex cycle. got 10 day master is without earth branch prosperity, your is one of which. terms as 十干无禄日 (you can go google, most text shd have this). Beside, the earth branch is empty. It also lacking in prosperity energy. Signify obstacle for wealth and career pursuits.

At this point, I like to ask if you have kids ? Because, the hour pillar is empty. the Affinity with kids can deem as weak. and your output / talent element that represent kids also affliction with the year pillar. this is the 辰卯 害 (harm) I talk about, this also creating problem for your chart (especially on the angle of support (wood) / resources and output (earth) element).

Lastly, CNY is coming. Beside doing the Tai Sui stuff, would be beneficial if you can do some charity / alms giving etc.
Jovan (ジョーバン)
iFSA, Affiliate

Re: Help needed on Bazi reading 4 weeks, 1 day ago #38710

• XD1293
  • Fresh Boarder
Firstly, Thank you for spending time explaining.

Regarding the work desk direction, I am currently sitting with my back facing the north-west (my front facing south-east), is this the correct sitting position to get the north-west direction?

As for the kids, my wife is expecting a baby girl and is due for delivery mid of next year. Does it have an impact on my bazi?

j27945 wrote:
Time : 12.35pm

==========================================================================
Altar - i ask because this is the most fastest impact the energy of the house.

2nd, you may wan to look at where you place ur work desk in the house. Ideally, you should be seated at NW for wealth energy.
生氣 : NW
天醫 : SW
延年 : NE
伏位 : W

In bazi, not sure if the masters still look at this, or they take it as classified info and charge u for it, this one is quite critical which is also apply in date selection. What is means is your day master is 丁亥 and, in the 60 hex cycle. got 10 day master is without earth branch prosperity, your is one of which. terms as 十干无禄日 (you can go google, most text shd have this). Beside, the earth branch is empty. It also lacking in prosperity energy. Signify obstacle for wealth and career pursuits.

At this point, I like to ask if you have kids ? Because, the hour pillar is empty. the Affinity with kids can deem as weak. and your output / talent element that represent kids also affliction with the year pillar. this is the 辰卯 害 (harm) I talk about, this also creating problem for your chart (especially on the angle of support (wood) / resources and output (earth) element).

Lastly, CNY is coming. Beside doing the Tai Sui stuff, would be beneficial if you can do some charity / alms giving etc.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds