Username Password: Remember me

direction or sector???
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: direction or sector???

direction or sector??? 6 months, 2 weeks ago #38584

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
I have been learning flying stars, which have to do with house SECTORS. Since four pillars is about personal destiny, is the sheng chi, tian yi, and etc are the DIRECTION one should be FACING rather than the house SECTOR he/she should spend time in the space? Please clarify this for me? Thanks

Re: direction or sector??? 6 months, 2 weeks ago #38585

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
It should be the DIRECTION that one should be FACING
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 6 months, 2 weeks ago by smsek1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chueh

Re: direction or sector??? 6 months, 1 week ago #38676

• j27945
  • Expert Boarder
Just my 2 cent worth.

From Bazi, you can derive your useful element. Using the 24 mountain compass you can tap by facing to that direction. As well as your blossom, traveling horse and noble man direction.

Next, at the personal kua level, using 8 mansion. There is 4 favourable and undesirable. Of cos, Being IN that sector is as important as facing that sector.

At the house level, you house facing and door determine the house Kua. ideally, your personal kua align with house and you are using that sector to do what is suitable for it.

Flying star, would require slightly more work and compass to determine the sitting and facing, plot out the natal star and annual star to analyse the feng shui. The month level is also possible but not necessary.

Hope this helps.
Jovan (ジョーバン)
iFSA, Affiliate
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay
plus.google.com/112474153338772291006

Re: direction or sector??? 6 months, 1 week ago #38678

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
Hey, j27945 or anybody who would like to comment my next confusion:

I am an East group person, while my husband the West. The house and the main door are facing SE, which is NOT one of the favorable sectors for 8 mansions. However, SE in 4 pillars is one of my favorable sector and direction. I know that I am not supposed to mix different method or school, yet I am very confused about how to apply or separate these methods. SE is good for me for 4 pillars, yet is bad for 8 mansions. What do I do then??? Thanks

Re: direction or sector??? 6 months, 1 week ago #38679

• j27945
  • Expert Boarder
Don't mind sent me your hubby, your Kua number or DOB if you ok with it. As well as your house floor plan with direction taken. I see what i can help you with, remotely.

I'm fine if you drop me an email with the attachment. Just quote the URL. So i remember it from this forum.
Jovan (ジョーバン)
iFSA, Affiliate
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay
plus.google.com/112474153338772291006

Re: direction or sector??? 6 months, 1 week ago #38680

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
My gut # is 3 Jia Yang Wood (Jade). My hubby's #8 Xin Yin Metal (White).

The main door is at the center bottom facing SE3:
The following user(s) said Thank You: j27945
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds