2018 Reading Please
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2018 Reading Please

Re: 2018 Reading Please 5 months, 1 week ago #39062

• prettypatty
  • Senior Boarder
No tattoo's. Why do you ask?

And i should probably explain my username lol. "pretty patty" is from the cartoon spongebob. I was young when I signed up for this forum and liked the sound of it. My name isn't patty lol! Nor am I calling myself pretty in my username.

Chat time: I'm not over confident.. I was born in China but I grew up in America.

Thank you for your explanation Jellybean of the HO.. good in speech. I also have the phoenix pearl mouth. I guess I hide my admirers... I don't know. Big handsome man?? LOLLL!!!! My last boy who I was with in end of october to november was tall and muscular. I reeally liked him but we don't want the same things. He doesn't ever want to be in a committed relationship. He wants to see multiple girls at the same time and cancel plans on me all the time and expect me to obey his commands. pfft. no.

But I really liked him and we got along well when we spent time together.. and when I felt like priority in any way..... I was very sad after we ended but I'm over it now. He got all peach blossoms in his chart! I think only hour is rat. Everything else is rabbit.

So which animal and which element means wealth for me..?? I feel like fire hasn't always been great in terms of wealth. It just make me spend it all. Money evaporated.
Last Edit: 5 months, 1 week ago by prettypatty.

Re: 2018 Reading Please 5 months, 1 week ago #39063

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Having money to evaporate is still better than not having money in the first place.

You have wallet but sitting at Spouse palace and that's why I said get a rich guy and get married in my first post.

Re: 2018 Reading Please 5 months, 1 week ago #39067

• prettypatty
  • Senior Boarder
Oh.... so hard though. I mean I would if I could -_-.

Re: 2018 Reading Please 5 months ago #39187

• prettypatty
  • Senior Boarder
I want to know more about a chart like mine.. I feel like I don't see a Ren Xu lady as often.. profiles were always analyzed for Ren Xu are Bill Gates and Warren Buffet. I worry about my future a lot... But being Ren Xu with a chart such as my own, does that mean I would fail in life or should I have a bit more confidence in myself? Does my chart look like i'll be wealthy one day or my wealth goes down from here...? As in my wealthiest LP's are over? And I'll go be a bum now... Lose everything I've ever made in gambling... in the stock market or crypto market or through failed real estate investing. Waste all my time in trying. Become crazy from my losses and depressed(just because I'm lonely), lose my looks and money... End up having to sell things I own for a fraction of what was originally paid for just to survive... I'm so sad and worried!! I don't have wealthy parents or any family for support! It's a very scary process.

I think if I've ever failed that bad.. I would just disappear from the face of this earth. Ok, not that drastic but from most of everyone that knows me except maybe some very close friends which I have very few of. I hate how my personal relationships doesn't work out.... I been single for the past 5 years now(January 2018 hits the 5 year mark). Dated many, but more time was spent in misery(getting over them) than having been happy together. So it's almost better to not date at all but I wouldn't be able to help it.
Last Edit: 5 months ago by prettypatty.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds