Annual Luck 2018 Bad Luck?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Annual Luck 2018 Bad Luck?

Annual Luck 2018 Bad Luck? 2 months, 2 weeks ago #38285

• lavande
  • Expert Boarder
Dear Masters,

hope you can help me in Terms of career, Job, Business, friendships, financial Status, love life, and health Status in 2018. What brings 2018 to me? What Kind of health Problems could it be? New Job and move in another town? dob 31. december 1981 female , 18:48 p.m. gmt +1

maybe 2018 is a better year than 2017...

lavande

Re: Annual Luck 2018 Bad Luck? 2 months, 2 weeks ago #38286

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
better dun tell u the truth otherwise u will get hurt seriously

Re: Annual Luck 2018 Bad Luck? 2 months, 2 weeks ago #38288

• lavande
  • Expert Boarder
???? I don´t understand.

I wrote and asked this:

"Dear Masters,

hope you can help me in Terms of career, Job, Business, friendships, financial Status, love life, and health Status in 2018. What brings 2018 to me? What Kind of health Problems could it be? New Job and move in another town? dob 31. december 1981 female , 18:48 p.m. gmt +1

maybe 2018 is a better year than 2017..."

is there anybody who can help me with 2018?
Last Edit: 2 months, 2 weeks ago by lavande.

Re: Annual Luck 2018 Bad Luck? 2 months, 2 weeks ago #38289

How are you doing right now? You can also try here

Re: Annual Luck 2018 Bad Luck? 2 months, 2 weeks ago #38294

• Yvo1
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Lavande,

If you don't already have a boyfriend, there is the possibility that you meet someone in 2018.
If you don't already have a job, there is the possibility that you find a job in 2018.

Did you have any ailments or illnesses as an infant between 2 and 11 years old?
Did you ever had any lung related ailments like being asthmatic or having breathing problems
in 1989 or in 1992 when you were approximately 8 and 11 years old?
Did you ever had any kidney or bladder related ailments in 1983, when you were approximately 2 years old?

How was your 2014?

Best regards
Last Edit: 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Yvo1.

Re: Annual Luck 2018 Bad Luck? 2 months, 1 week ago #38303

• lavande
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Yvo1,

Thank you for your answer. I'm glad, that you wrote me.

Since 2008 I have a BF and since 2008 I am self-employed. However, I have since Sept. 2017 the problem, my business partnership is broken and I need to find a new officeroom and new partners and customers. It is very hard for me and sad. Sometimes I think business is wrong and I should have an activity as an employed Person (?) I´m unsure. What do you think about?

1983 Bladder Problems ? is is possible, but I do not know surely, because I can not remember, but I often had as a child bladder infections, and I was born 1981 as premature Baby , because my mother had kidney had problems. 2008 I had very strong bladder infections.

1989/1992 I was often sick and caught a cold. Influenza, laryngitis, bronchitis. 1985 I was incorrectly treated for pneumonia and was in hospital, but in reality it was not pneumonia. I have the Feeling, I had asthma because I have in 2016 and now 2017 also have problems with breathing and since October 2017 a lot of cough.

2014 was OK. The feeling was 2014 good. 04/2014 I moved abroad (at that time I was happy, today I am unhappy to live abroad) and 09/2014 I got an unwanted break with a business partner due to fraud.

I hope it helps for the analyses and i hope you will and can guide me.

Love and peace to you,

Lavande

Re: Annual Luck 2018 Bad Luck? 2 months, 1 week ago #38304

• Yvo1
  • Senior Boarder
It does help when I get confirmation, so I know the reading is correct.
So thanks for the informative reply. About the guidance, I can't really give you much.
The only thing I can give you is a little bit of advice, if you consider that guidance.
You're better of working on your own, so without business partners. If you have a business of course.
But it's a good thing if you have one, it suits your Bazi chart.

Was 2016 a bad year for you generally?
So 2014 was a good year, is that fair to say?

I see on your profile that you are also from Belgium. What part of Belgium are you from? Just curious . I'm from Hasselt.

Best regards
Last Edit: 2 months, 1 week ago by Yvo1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lavande

Re: Annual Luck 2018 Bad Luck? 2 months, 1 week ago #38306

• lavande
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Yvo1,

I live near ....

In Hasselt there is the beautiful Cloth market stoffenspektakel.nl. You know it? Are you female?

You could help me out and give me some tips. Sometimes it's good, to get to know, if I'm on the right or wrong path and how to avoid disaster. If you say I'm going to continue my own business, that's what calms me down. When I think, I have to look for an employee job, I feel bad. I can work poorly in the team and need my freedom, my liberty and time for me. But when business goes bad, I also get the wildest thoughts.

2014 I was happy, it was a warm year, I was glad to have found a new apartment and that the whole trouble from 2013 was over. (Today I don't like it anymore). My relationships were OK. But for that trouble with local authorities, and in 09/2014 with a business partner. The business relationship is broken there. I hadn't reckoned with it and was shocked.

2016 yes, I would say a bad year. From my feelings. I was and i am unsatisfied, unhappy, feel alone, lonely, angry, aggressive, and much trouble with people in private and occupation. No positive emotions in me. Problem with breathing since 08/2016 and gallbladder and thyroid problems.

I don't feel at home here anymore. I don't know, if it's time, but I wouldn't move to this country here again. I want to go back to homecountry. I don't know, if it's right. I once heard, that you can combine ZWDS with Bazi and Qimen Dunja to get answers.

Can you find out if it's good for me, to move back to my homecountry and maybe when it would be good?
I only just want to be happy, feel at home in a place, and be with other People and good communication.

I hope to read from you. Thank you very much.

Love and Peace to you,

L.
Last Edit: 1 month, 2 weeks ago by lavande.

Re: Annual Luck 2018 Bad Luck? 2 months, 1 week ago #38332

• Yvo1
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks again for the reply.
Well, I am male and I don't really know it. Sorry.

Anyway, so you want to move back to your home country.
It really depends. What is your home country?
There are mainly two things that a country has that have impact on your Bazi chart.
1) the place it is on earth geographically
2) the Bazi chart of the country

In most cases you won't know the Bazi chart of the country.
Because it is based on the date and time when the nation was declared independant. I mean, not many people know this.
So let's be realistic and keep it with the place it is on earth geographically.
If you just tell me what country you are from, then I'll do the rest and try to see if it is better to move or to stay.
Do note that you won't get the complete view because the Bazi chart of the country is not taken into account here.

Best regards

Re: Annual Luck 2018 Bad Luck? 1 month, 2 weeks ago #38492

• lavande
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Yvo1,
Hi everyone,

thank you für replying.
Please excuse my late reply today. The last 3 weeks I had a lot of stress and problems...

I would like to move back to Germany, homecountry, until summer 2018. í hope i will find a new flat / appartment in Germany, seems that this is my main Problem.
would like to live in nice rooms. many offers until now were bad and unacceptable for me.
reasons for movement back to Germany are: Neighbor troubles, enviroment, lonesome, Business don´t go on etc....
what do you mean to Germany and my plan to move back in 2018 (latest in summertime).

I'm looking forward to your answer

Have a nice day and peace and freedom for you.

L.

Re: Annual Luck 2018 Bad Luck? 3 weeks, 6 days ago #38820

• Yvo1
  • Senior Boarder
I also want to apologize for my late reply.

If you want to move to Germany, it doesn't make much difference Bazi-wise.
Because Belgium and Germany are not far away from each other geographically.
So I wouldn't give Bazi much weight in the decision making process. I would rather look at the best deals for appartments/flats.
If you really want to go there, then go there.

Best regards

Re: Annual Luck 2018 Bad Luck? 3 weeks, 6 days ago #38823

• lavande
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Yvo1,

what can you see in my Bazi zwds for 2018? Can you tell me my main Events? what things will be good/ bad in my 2018?

Merry Christmas.

L.

Re: Annual Luck 2018 Bad Luck? 3 weeks, 5 days ago #38828

• Yvo1
  • Senior Boarder
2017 was a bad year, but 2018 will be a good year.
But I can't go into detail, I can't tell you month per month because my Bazi skills are not good enough.
Not that every month there is something to talk about, but some months there are slight differences.
Generally from 2029 onwards, life will become better.
If there is anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.
Although I can't promise to answer all you questions because my level in Bazi is too low.

Merry christmas to you too!
Last Edit: 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Yvo1.

Re: Annual Luck 2018 Bad Luck? 3 weeks ago #38861

• lavande
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Yvo1,

you are great. Hope you are fine and had wonderful Christmas days with your Family.

you mean, 2018 would be a good year for all of us, and from 2029 life will become better for all in the world? Or do you mean especially my life and BaziChart with 2018 and 2029? .... Oh... very Long time until 2029 ...

Would like to know for 2018:
1) finances / income
2) how will my Business run?
3)It would be better to apply and be employed? if yes, in which sector / Job part?
4) love life and home life, good idea for happy relocation/ move back to Germany in year of the dog?
5) is the dog a good animal for me and in which case?
6) what does it mean, when my 2 roosters meet the dog year and i have a Dragon in my luck pillar?
7) what to look for in Terms of health? Hope there is no accident indicated in my bazi / zwds?
8) when i will marry in my life?

I believe in you. You can certainly help me and see a lot in my bazi.
Wish you a good start into the new year.

L.

Re: Annual Luck 2018 Bad Luck? 2 weeks, 3 days ago #38894

• Yvo1
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks for the christmas and new year wishes.
I of course meant that FOR YOU 2018 will be more of a good year and life will become better from 2029 onwards. I have no clue about the rest of the world because I don't know their Bazi charts. We are with roughly 7.6 billion people, it's rather hard to know the Bazi chart of all these people since it's a fairly large number.

2018:
I don't know about 1) and 2).

3) You can do that, but I think it's better if you have your own business. There's nothing wrong with working for someone else, it's just that you might be better off working for yourself.
4) I don't think it makes much difference if you move in 2017, 2018 or 2019 because you are under the same luck pillar.
5) It's not really an animal in Bazi because dog in Mandarin is not Xu. But the Xu branch contains an element wich is good for you.
6) You don't have 2 roosters on your Bazi chart, only one. And even if you had 2, it doesn't always mean something.
7) I think you won't get any additional health problems in 2018.
8) I can't see when you get married, only the times it can happen that you meet someone.

I wish you a happy 2018.

Best regards
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds