Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

May I please get some help with my chart?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: May I please get some help with my chart?

May I please get some help with my chart? 5 months, 2 weeks ago #36978

• Kyouya
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I've been trying to make sense of my Bazi chart but can't make any heads or tails out of it, save for the basics like my lucky element, etc.

DOB 31 March 1990
Time of birth 19:00+ approx
Male
Singapore

Could someone please help me read my chart and tell me how my education and career will go this year? I will be taking major examinations in mid May and November this year and have been applying for jobs for quite a while now but with little to no luck. As regards the latter, it seems that there is always some obstacle stopping me from getting that job I want, even when I have mentors helping me.

I used to view my difficulties in life as learning opportunities to become stronger, but I have really been exceptionally down in the dumps these past few years and was diagnosed with depression. Nothing has gone right and I see my life wasting away. Sorry for the negativity but I thought I should put some context to all of this.

I know this is a lot to ask but if you can also additionally advise me on my general luck and what I can do to improve my luck, I would be extremely grateful. I've never really been a lucky person and used to see "things" as a child...

Thank you so much and sorry for the long post.
Last Edit: 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Kyouya.

Re: May I please get some help with my chart? 5 months, 2 weeks ago #36980

How was your health and well-being between October 2011 and Feb 2013? Any big conflict, failures, setbacks, litigation during said period?

Re: May I please get some help with my chart? 5 months, 2 weeks ago #36981

• Kyouya
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Turtle Hermit, health has never been a real problem for me save for the occasional cold or flu. I was robbed while overseas sometime in late 2011 or early 2012 (I can't remember). In early to mid 2013 there was a conflict with someone, which possibly ruined my reputation because he was badmouthing me behind my back while I kept quiet - I thought it was ungentlemanly to gossip. I only found out later that he had been spreading lies about what happened, and it was too late to salvage the situation by then.

Other than that I must say that I achieved my overall goals for 2011/2012. With some work I got the grades I needed to get into the course of my choice at the university of my choice.

Perhaps I'm so used to bad things happening to me almost daily that I only take notice of the really bad things that happen.

Thanks.

Edit: actually, I just remembered a problem with my health in late 2011 to early 2012. It was a bacterial infection (a mild one) and when I took the medication for it one night, it got stuck in my esophagus, corroding a hole in it. Swallowing saliva was very painful for a few months.

Re: May I please get some help with my chart? 5 months, 2 weeks ago #36985

When you were robbed overseas, where were you? What city, country?

If you're looking for a job or taking an exam outside of Singapore you have to let me know. Feng Shui can have quite an impact on your luck. Your chart is qood, so as your luck. The period between October 2011 to October 2031 is actually not that bad but comparing to other periods of your life, it is easily the worst. This year is 50-50, May and June are better then November. If you know the specific date and time the exams will be held, I may give you a more accurate prediction.

Wealth luck is not good this year, expect bigger expenses. Next year, your wealth luck is good. Maybe you will land on a job later this year.

Re: May I please get some help with my chart? 5 months, 2 weeks ago #36986

• Kyouya
  • Fresh Boarder
I was robbed in Oxford, the UK.

I believe the exams will be held from 14-18 May 2017, in the afternoon. The dates are likely 14 May, 17 May, and 18 May. I used to be studying overseas but I'm back here for good now.

How good is my luck? Is there anything I should take note of? Anything I should do to help? A friend at university (his family is in the Feng shui business) calculated my 10 year luck periods and said that luck would be against me until I was 60. :/

I actually found a site online which helps you to calculate if your next 30 days are auspicious. I'm not sure if it's correct though. Even if it is, it doesn't reveal dates that are too far ahead... is this accurate?

online.geomancy.net/public/code/html-fs-...by1=19xx&dobh1=0

According to this chart I should be applying for a job this Friday or Sunday? I intend on sending out an email to a prospective employer this week. When is the best day and time? Looking for a job has been really tough and I even sought the help of 5 or 6 mentors, who tried to help throughout the course of 4-5 years but were not able to. Either their bosses were not happy with the arrangement or I would pass every interview stage and be told that they needed someone like me, only to learn later that there were capacity issues at their firm and they just have no more space to squeeze me in. It makes matters worse that my specific industry is doing very badly now.

Thanks Turtle Hermit. I will be grateful for any advice you can give.

Re: May I please get some help with my chart? 5 months, 2 weeks ago #36990

First, I need to clarify that when I said, "May and June are better then November." I meant Chinese May (June 5 - July 7) and June (July 7 -August 7) are better than November (Dec 7- Jan5). Also, whenever I said this year I really meant this Chinese year (Feb 3, 2017 - Feb 4, 2018).

About your exam on May 14 -18, without considering the time (Hour Pillar), the force that propels you is weak but the force that impedes you is absent. So your chances of passing the exams are fairly good. Actually, May 14 is a very good day for job interview.

I don't know how to describe your luck. The only problem with your chart is that you have a hard time accumulating wealth. Learn to manage your finance and control your expenses. Also, remember that any year ending with 2 or 3 (i.e. 2012, 2013, 2022, 2023 ...) are either not good or just plain bad. So, lay low, avoid conflict, don't do anything risky, and watch your health.

In Bazi, we all have 9 Pillars: Birth Year, Birth Month, Birth Day, Birth Hour, Decade, Current Year, Current Month, Current Day, and Current Hour. The Decade Pillar is the fifth pillar and it governs 10 years of your luck. But how accurate do you think a prediction of your destiny would be if one only looks at five of your nine pillars? The last four pillars are more than capable of throwing your friend's prediction off by 100 miles in any direction. Besides, your 2041 Decade Pillar (Yin Wood Rooster) that governs your luck between 51 and 61 is actually very good. That's because Yin Wood combines with Yang Metal (Your Birth Year Pillar) and successfully transformed into Metal which is your Power Element. Rooster is also Metal. That means your career luck is very good for the most part of that decade ... watch your parent's health in 2041 though this could be the year one of them leaves you. Sorry, I don't intentionally look for these things but when I happen to spot them I take it that it's your destiny to know.

The reason why you had such a hard time landing on a job is the same reason why you got robbed, back stabbed, had an infection leading to a hole in your esophagus, and why any year ending with 2 and 3 is bad. It's because of Water. Water is your -Fame element, it represents obstacles, challenges, failures, notoriety, laziness, stupidity, mistakes, setbacks, etc. Water entered your Decade Pillar in October 2011 and will last for a decade. The following decade, unfortunately, is also water. Good thing your natal chart doesn't have water. But now it's showing up in the Decade Pillars. The problem with Water is threefold. First it represents the negative things I just said. Second it turns your Power Element (Metal) against you (backstabbing, sickness, robbery, etc.). Finally, it magnifies your inability to accumulate wealth (this could mean more expenses). But this year is different because Water is gone. What has been hampering your career luck will not be present between Feb 3, 2017 and Feb 4, 2018. So you should be able to land on a job during this period. Keep looking for work, you may even want to reapply for a job from those companies that rejected you. June 5 - August 7 are good for job hunting.

I don't believe in computer program bazi analysis.

Finally, Water in bazi refers to the influence from the planet Mercury. It has nothing to do with water on Earth. You don't need to stay away from water bodies or avoid swimming.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyouya

Re: May I please get some help with my chart? 5 months, 2 weeks ago #36994

• Kyouya
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you so much for your detailed explanation. I really appreciate the effort you have put in. Did you learn this on your own or were you taught? I am pretty new to this and I think I even got my lucky element wrong. I thought I was lacking water according to my chart so I was supposed to bring in more black/blue/grey and green/brown colours into my daily life. Am I wrong?

By the way, I think you may have missed this but my exams will be held in the afternoon, around 2-4 or 3-5pm. How does it look?

Thank you for telling me about my parents. I will bear your words in mind.

One of my mentors have been working tirelessly to help me. He spoke with his colleague about my job application despite a prior rejection due to capacity issues and urged her to reconsider. He instructed me to email her again this week to try my luck. When do you think is a good day this week to send an email again? I'm exhausted by all of these fruitless applications and could use some luck on my side.

The problem is that I cannot really afford to fail anymore because in my industry, you have to find a job 2 years in advance. I am already behind my peers by a year.

Sorry for the trouble.

Edit: Today, on 7 April 2017, I broke up with my long time girlfriend. Other bad things happened like getting locked outside of my room with the key still inside. It completely ruined my day. The page I linked to predicted that it would be an auspicious day for me on this day, but I noticed that it was a "Rat" day which clashed with my zodiac, the Horse. Did the Rat make it an inauspicious day instead?

I understand that one's bazi may reveal their shortcomings. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I have many "Eating God"s in my chart which suggest that I am lazy and have a tendency to overspend. I am trying to curb these bad habits. Have you seen any other areas which I should try to fix to become a better person? Thank you very much.

Re: May I please get some help with my chart? 5 months, 2 weeks ago #36997

I read many books and charts.

You were born in Rooster hour. Your DM is strong, Fire is your most favorable element. Water and Wood are very bad for your chart. If you use watch time to cast your chart you would get Dog hour and Water would be favorable. But we don't use watch time to cast charts because Astrology uses True Solar Time.

Your natal chart is determined when you were born, not when your mother was conceived. Lottery winners are determined when the numbers are drawn, not when tickets are purchased. Likewise, whether you will be hired is determined when whoever has the power to hire you reads your message and resume, not when you send your email and resume. I suggest you send them out asap. Send to those who rejected you first.

April 7 was just plain bad for you. Your 2017 Yin Fire stem and Decade Yang Water stem have combined and become Wood. That's why Water is gone this year. If you would look at the April 7, 2017 chart, ignoring the hour pillar, you have three Wood stems (Yin Fire is Wood now). In the branches, you have a Rat-Dragon (Water) and a Dragon-Rooster (Metal) formation. Metal produces Water, Water produces Wood. The 3 Wood stems are being strengthened by the water formation underneath. Wood is your Negative Wealth (-Wealth), it represents loss of wealth (expenses, theft, gambling loss, etc.) So your expenses for the day should be higher than usual. Wood is the strongest element on your natal chart (that's why it's difficult for you to accumulate wealth) and it's attacking Yin Earth stem. Yin Earth is your girlfriend, it has been under attack by the Rabbit-Goat Wood formation and depleted by the adjacent Yang Metal since she met you and yesterday the attack just got worse due to additional strong wood entering the chart. No wonder your relationship with your girlfriend went south.

Your short comings? Try not to be selfish. Try not to put too much pressure on or fight with your girlfriend/wife. Learn to control your finance.

Strong Wood on your chart is the reason why you have a habit of overspending as it represents expenses. Laziness would be represented by Water (-Fame). You're not lazy. Well, at least before October 2011 you weren't.

Since your most favorable element is Fire, I suggest you move south to Perth, Australia and stay there for a year to see how you like it there.

Finally, your chart is not that good. The only reason why I consider it good is because most people have a worse chart.

About your exam time, it's best not to know. Just do it.

Re: May I please get some help with my chart? 5 months, 1 week ago #37003

• Kyouya
  • Fresh Boarder
Rooster hour?? I... have been using the wrong birth time all this while?

So my favourable element is fire because I'm actually a strong yin wood DM? Only fire? What about metal though?

Does that mean all my relationships will face such trouble then... since it appears to suggest that my spouse/gf will be under attack... it was a horrible time for the breakup. I'm finding it hard to concentrate on my work now. I've heard that my gf and I are actually quite incompatible due to our zodiac clash though. She was born on 30 Mar 1996. Would an ideal/compatible spouse be someone who has more fire in their bazi?

I understand. Thank you for telling me.

Unfortunately I can't just uproot and move to Australia due to a lot of commitments here. Is there anything else I can do? I do find that I was always a little lazy but it never really posed a problem until of late.

Thank you so much once again and sorry for the late reply. Been a rough past few days

Re: May I please get some help with my chart? 5 months, 1 week ago #37029

Whether an element is favorable to you depends on how it changes your chart. Some changes may be favorable but others may not. How an element can affect your chart can change over time. So it's possible for a favorable element to become unfavorable and vice versa. I said Fire was the best element because how it changes your chart is favorable in most cases. Metal is favorable in some cases, not in others. This year Metal comes in the form of the Rooster from the 2017 pillar. It causes your Metal (+Power) to gain strength which further weakens your already dying Yin Earth (+Wealth), clashes with your Rabbit (straining relationship with your parents), and punishes your Rooster (career related headache). Your chart doesn't need any additional trouble from the extra Rooster as the 2011 Horse (+Fame) and Yang Water (-Fame) are already doing a fine job giving you headaches for the last 6 years. But the good thing is strong Metal will help you land on a job this Chinese year because Water is out of the way. You shouldn't be wasting your time preparing for exams. You should dedicate all your time and energy in job hunting. You couldn't find a job in the past because of sheer bad luck, not because you're not qualified. Now is the time to try again.

Re: May I please get some help with my chart? 5 months ago #37038

• Kyouya
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for your detailed explanation. I still have much to learn. I received an interview offer at my dream company today. I have yet to schedule it but I hope it goes well! Thanks once again.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds