Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)?

Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)? 1 year, 4 months ago #36317

Hi everyone, I would like to find someone who can help me understand BaZi more. I have tried studying through reading many online example for almost half a year now.

1) I feel that I like to question myself a lot and overthink about small problems and it makes me frustrated sometimes and it can even influence me to end my life sometimes which is a bit crazy. Is this because of my chart having too much water and the hai-hai punishment? What would be the remedy for me to control myself better?

2) My mom told me I do not have any storage animals and have too much rob wealth and this might cause me to be unable to save any money and my spouse might be taken by some other women? Is this really true? I am from a broken home family and I really hope that my marriage will not be so and that I really want to value my relationship. Can anyone give me suggestions?

3) My boyfriend is a big fire star and that he is the wealth to my daymaster, does that mean he will be willing to support the family if i get married with him? (FYI: I asked this because my dad didn't want to spend even a single cent for our family), and my boyfriend has a horse animal in the EB of the day while I have a rat which is the clash in my year EB. Will this cause some problems? (FYI: he is really serious with the relationship and I really hope it can end well because I think he is a really kind guy to me, he has been suggesting to marry at the age of 25/26 but my mom told me her shifu said it's best for me to marry late, I'm really confused now)

4) I red that peach blossoms are highly affected by water, on the other hand my chart has so much water, will this cause problems?

FYI: I am born in 22 November 1996 15:15

I am so sorry for asking so many questions, I tried browsing and analysing so much case studies but couldn't find out all of my answers. I have included my chart and my boyfriend's chart here . I hope a kind-hearted friend here could help me find out my doubts. Thank you very much!
Attachments:

Re: Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)? 1 year, 4 months ago #36318

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi u n ur bf r compatible bcos u hv excess water for him n he excess fire for u
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by smsek1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: happygirl96

Re: Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)? 1 year, 4 months ago #36330

• marieian78
  • Senior Boarder
Can i ask what website u got your bazi chart done? How do u interpret it?

Re: Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)? 1 year, 4 months ago #36331

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi- need ur email to reply privately or u can send to mine below:

songmeng_sek@yahoo,com
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marieian78

Re: Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)? 1 year, 4 months ago #36336

• marieian78
  • Senior Boarder
I have emailed you

Re: Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)? 1 year, 4 months ago #36338

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
void
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by smsek1.

Re: Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)? 1 year, 4 months ago #36342

• marieian78
  • Senior Boarder
What do u mean void?
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by marieian78. Reason: Deleting my email address

Re: Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)? 1 year, 4 months ago #36346

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
i void my reply bcos i thought u r " happygirl96"

Re: Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)? 1 year, 4 months ago #36370

• marieian78
  • Senior Boarder
No im not happygirl96 i have emailed you

Re: Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)? 1 year, 3 months ago #36791

Hi guys, apparently i haven't gotten any answers... If anyone is willing to help me...

Re: Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)? 1 year, 3 months ago #36793

• marieian78
  • Senior Boarder
Can i ask where u got your bazi chart?

Re: Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)? 1 year, 3 months ago #36794

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Q1- What would be the remedy for me to control myself better? ==》 u can chat "namo guan yin pu sha" 1000 times every morning n night. after that say " may this merit reflect to myself for better control of my self emotion"

Q2- ur mother is right, remedy is in Q1

Q3- ur mother is right, u should marry late, n ur BF is very compatible to u

Q4- Yes, health problem, n money easily rob by friends/sibling or family members
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by smsek1.

Re: Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)? 1 year, 3 months ago #36796

Dear Smsek thank you very much for your answer... May I ask u to ur answer to Q1 since I don't really understand what do you mean by chat "namo guan yin pu sha" because I am not a buddhist by religion actually... Thank you..

To marie: the chart was done through joey yap free profiling chart (you can search in google) )

Re: Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)? 1 year, 3 months ago #36797

Dear All,

I have a general question in my mind, people mostly tell others to get married at a later age, but how old is old? Does anybody have the understanding of the statement? Thank you )

Re: Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)? 1 year, 3 months ago #36799

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
More than 30 years old

Re: Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)? 1 year, 3 months ago #36800

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
happygirl96 wrote:
Dear Smsek thank you very much for your answer... May I ask u to ur answer to Q1 since I don't really understand what do you mean by chat "namo guan yin pu sha" because I am not a buddhist by religion actually... Thank you..

To marie: the chart was done through joey yap free profiling chart (you can search in google) )

Then forget my suggestion

Re: Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)? 1 year, 3 months ago #36801

Dear Smsek1,

Okay.... Thank you though may you be blessed

Re: Feelings, Partner and Mother (BaZi)? 4 months, 3 weeks ago #39200

Hi marie sorry missed ur message earlier I got it from Joey Yap’s free calculator
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds