A Child's Future
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: A Child's Future

A Child's Future 1 year, 1 month ago #35144

• victory789
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear all masters,

Please kindly help analyze my niece's ba zi, she was born in Yogyakarta, on January 18th, 2012, at 3:15 am.

1. Someone told us that she's not gonna be able to be financially independent or not able to earn her own money. If it's true, so is there anyway how she can survive in her later life?
2. Please kindly analyse what type of marriage/husband she's going to have? Is she going to have a good husband who'll truly love her sincerely and take good care of her?

Thank you all.

Re: A Child's Future 1 year, 1 month ago #35155

its a serious concern as it is related with your childs future, my suggestion is that you should opt for a plan from life insurance co. and as per me you can check out children plans with hdfc life or how did adele lose weight 2015 icici pru life, they offer the good plans, bt hdfc is the best, as it will fetch you more value than other cos in long term, and in the mean time of the policy term if you do not remain in this world the co. will pay you childs caretaker the sum assured and there after no need to pay the premium until the policy maturity and at the end again the co. will pay all the benefit as promised earlier.
so in this you remain or not your child will hav the future what you both always look for.
Hope my answer will help you.
Last Edit: 1 year ago by ClaireEllison.

Re: A Child's Future 1 year, 1 month ago #35156

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Q1- yes it is true- she must acquire a special skill so that she can work in big company to earn fixed salary. since her DM wu eath is weak, so she choose career related to fire n earth- see this link to see more : www.wofs.com/index.php/forum/10-four-pil...s-jobs-organs-colors

Q2-her marriage life is not good bcos of DO appear on her year pillar EB & 7-K appeared on her day/time EB,, d - she should marry late to avoid divorce event to happen.

Re: A Child's Future 2 months, 1 week ago #37766

• fezaabia
  • Fresh Boarder
The good news is that help is at hand in the form of child insurance plans which are tailor-made to meet the future financial needs of your children. ... visit here A sum invested regularly in the plan can help accumulate a corpus that will secure your child's financial future
Last Edit: 1 month, 2 weeks ago by fezaabia.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds