Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

a bazi chart with almost all water? please help?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help?

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25186

• Velly
  • Senior Boarder
Hey Jewislee,

Hmm, my mom is definitely not corporate manager material but she's really smart. She didn't have money to pursue higher education when young. She is a housewife 100% at home right now which why she has complete control over me. She used to work in sales before I was born. She didn’t have to work anymore ever since my dad’s business flourished

Haha, you sound like me except the math and science part. I’m also easily persuaded by people that are nice to me. Subject wise I’m more into history and social science. That’s what I majored in. I have really good memory so it’s easy for me to memorise long passages from history textbooks. I’m okay at math but I’m not spectacular at it. My mom excels at math though (she’s a human calculator), but I didn’t get that part of her genes, unfortunately XD. I actually want to be a teacher since I know I'm good at speaking, but (like my dad) I don’t have patience. And to be a great teacher you need to have extreme patience since you’re dealing with young hormonal students. Teachers must be extremely dedicated to this field and it’s important for them to have high tolerability. (I don’t fit this requirement except I know I like to help/assist people.)

By the way, I won’t leave home. I promise. The person who read my ZWDS told me something which fascinated me. After receiving so many accurate interpretations about my life (using Bazi and ZWDS), I realise karma and fate do exist. It really changed me….To tell you the truth I used to be a brat when I was young. After suffering through high school (with few friends) my personality changed dramatically afterward. If you knew me back then you would be amazed by my change right now…When young, we always act before we think. We always do stupid things without thinking about the consequences. I was that type. It’s amazing how maturity and life experiences can change someone so dramatically. I’m so glad I discovered Bazi and ZWDS. Because of this I will cherish my mom no matter. I know she does everything in my best interest, but sometimes she’s way too overdramatic about every little thing (like whenever I coughed or sneezed she would think I developed some sort of disease/cancer). And yes we should treat our moms with respect no matter how overwhelming they can be at times. I know my mom’s personality is something I need to deal with. If this is where destiny is taking me, I will face it with no regrets. I do believe in karma, and I have been reading some books relating to karma and Buddhism. I don’t think I’m a 100% spiritual person, but I always love to learn something new.

Thank you for reading this. I can definitely see us being great friends in real life. You definitely sound smarter than me though. Don’t worry about the English part. I have never been the typing person either. I’d rather meet people in real life and talk with them. I’m tired of all the grammar police on the internet telling me what I typed wrong and so on and so forth. lol

Don’t give up! We should absorb everything seekingnirvana said and use his knowledge to enhance our mental outlook and lives. Nothing is impossible in this world. Destiny is only about 33% of our lives (from what I read). We still have choices so we should take action to change something negative for the better.

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25195

• JewlsLee
  • Senior Boarder

And thank you for the encouragement! I will try my best to attain my goal ! Good Luck to you too and let me know how you are doing (I will update you on my path too). Seekingnirvvana taught a lot, and since I am slow with short term memory, I will try my best ^^Y. Oh, very interesting ~~~ I would be very interested if you share your knowledge on Karma ^^(see youre def smarter ).

Oh and yah that sucks that you have your mom trailing your every step. My mom is more hands off since I moved away for college. I mean it could be good that you get a part time job, so that you can have your alone time, and maybe your mom cant control you too much. I have to admit, I lie to my mom sometimes , and I call it white lying cause if wont hurt her, but i no...its still bad. But its the compromise I have to do so that I can move on in life...

Well thanks for reading my long post too lolol~~~ Nice that I can meet you soul sister ^^Y
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by JewlsLee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Velly

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25204

• Velly
  • Senior Boarder
Hey Jewlslee,

Just want to let you know I will stick around. I love this forum and everyone here - will definitely update
The following user(s) said Thank You: JewlsLee

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25213

• JewlsLee
  • Senior Boarder
Veldrimor,

Sounds great! I will check in once in awhile because I find it fascinating too. Also, dont worry too much . I believe you just returned to china and just settled, so your just integrating with a different environment. Things will definitely get better, and I believe seekingnirvanas prediction are quite accurate and you will definitely live a happy life. Plus, with a sweet, kind girl like you, what else do you deserve other than happiness! Wish you the best and happiness! <3 Will keep in touch and update also (if I survive from work haha ).

Seekingnirvanna,

Again, cant thank you enough. Hope your purpose of helping/enlightening others will be fulfilled and wish you the best! I will pass on the kindness you've given me ^^Y to thank you.

Thanks master !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Velly

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 1 month ago #38685

• Emmabui
  • Fresh Boarder
hi,

My Bazi too is almost all water too and sounds quiet similar to Jewislee friend.
I’m quite new to this and tried to understand how to read my Bazi but it’s very hard I must say.
I found out maybe I need more earth on my Bazi to balance the water but after I read this I’m not sure anymore what is correct .

Can someone help me please .

Date of birth
16.dec.1984
Time of birth
16:23
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds