Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

a bazi chart with almost all water? please help?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help?

a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #24966

• JewlsLee
  • Senior Boarder
Hi,

I wanted to analyze my good friend's bazi. However when I put it in a calculator, the chart was full of water elements. She is a strong yang water (from what I understand), but the rest of the water elements are unfavorable to her... Can someone please help me clarify what this means?

I am very interested in what her bazi chart says (since I've never seen such a chart full of one element) haha. Thanks ahead for taking the time!
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by JewlsLee.

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #24972

• RapaNui
JewlsLee wrote:
Hi,
the chart was full of water elements. She is a strong yang water (from what I understand), but the rest of the water elements are unfavorable to her...

This is a special chart. Water is first favourable element, also Metal and Wood are favourable.
First enemy is Earth.
RapaNui

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #24981

• JewlsLee
  • Senior Boarder
Thank you Napanui for sharing your analysis was wondering if you can elaborate a little more on her special chart? she's very curious why its special or wat it means. I would be grateful if you can since I promised her, but this will be my last post (since I have promised myself to stop relying myself on bazi, haha but I think it's still very cool & u masters are very cool!)

Thanks ahead for your kindness, but don't feel obliged!

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25010

Hi Jewis,
Your friend is a special chart what we call 潤下格, Without the natural presence of fire in the chart,
this bazi see's wood but cannot use wood. She is Ren water born in the month of Hai(Pig), Hour
of Mao(rabbit), Rest of her chart is flooded with water therefore her special chart is established
but because winter time water is considered frozen, and wood is considered cold. Wood
needs running water and fire to nourish it before it can grow. In winter time water is not flowing
fire is at its weakest point therefore the wood we see in winter is considered Cold Wood.
Being born in the Mao hour also made her chart not as pure, as Wood cannot be used
but it will weaken the strength of water or contaminate the water. As water charts like this
without the presence of fire chart needs to be 金白水清, As in Metal White Water Pure.
With the presence of fire can be called, 水木食傷格. Therefore for your friends chart she
needs only metal and water in her chart, definately most afraid of earth as earth will
come and contaminate the water ruining the chart structure.

Water represents wisdom, usually people with this chart is very smart have many strategies, plans to reach her goal.
The thing is because of mao wood, it has weakened her 贵气 (Noble Energy). It also signifies sometimes
she could be going on the right path, but all of a sudden because of little things she could not reach her goal.
Usually if this was a pure chart when they enter gold, water LuckPillars they become famous and rich.
Could be a very good politician, but because of the wood in the chart she cannot reach a level of high authority,
but can still become quite rich if she goes in good LP.

I have seen a bazi similar to your friends, this chart was passed on from one of my Masters ancestors.
as one of my masters ancestor kept a long record of all his bazi readings since the qing dynasty.

甲 壬 壬 丁
辰 申 子 卯
乙丙丁戊己庚辛
巳午未申酉戌亥,

This person went to see my Masters Ancestor long time ago as he was born in 1867,
This person during first 4 LuckPillars, made it to a high level as he was a industrialist in Shanghai china.
One of the richest people in shanghai at the time. He lived a long life but his last three LP where
going through bad luck and he became mentally sick, probably Alzhemiers. Passed away in 巳LP 乙亥year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EatingGod

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25011

I also took a look at both your charts, She is strong Officer star to you which is one of your
useful gods. As you will probably like to listen to her. Also she could be the one pushing
you to do things that you would never do by yourself.

Lets say you two go party at a nightclub, i think you two would be planning out
on the way there how to spend the guys money but at the end of the night
go home to your own beds.

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25017

• JewlsLee
  • Senior Boarder
seekingnirvana to the rescue~~~ Thanks for the analysis! I think your analysis is quite correct . My friend has hard time in school (cause low confidence/scared--> hard time to achieve high authority), but I would consider her a pretty good opportunist (strategist). Also, when you said mao (rabbit)-an external peach blossom- made her bazi less pure, I speculate the reason was her beauty that hindered her academics or it became one of her focus/distractions (just a speculation hehe). She said something along the lines of since I was naturally born with beauty, mind as well work on my beauty (haha I am making her sound arrogant, but truthfully, shes just brutally honest/speaks her mind).

"I have seen a bazi similar to your friends, this chart was passed on from one of my Masters ancestors.
as one of my masters ancestor kept a long record of all his bazi readings since the qing dynasty."

^ Dam and you said your not a master -.- ... if your not, probably very close to becoming one and adding on to the long record/history haha.

It surprises me that her chart almost represents that industrialist, since I know my friend as a very happy/simple girl (yearns for a stable life rather than stressful). Hopefully, she's not similar in fate as the industrialist, as we are suppose to grow old together and travel when our lives settle :/

And:
"Lets say you two go party at a nightclub, i think you two would be planning out
on the way there how to spend the guys money but at the end of the night
go home to your own beds. "

^ LOL seekingnirvana, you make us sound so evil and calculative haha, but hey, we know what we are worth! If you want to know the real grandeur plan, we were actually planning use her beauty and for me to find her a rich finance guy (a pot of gold rather than a couple of drinks- no shame ). Then i can just be the great matchmaker that leeches off her new found wallet ^^Y (jking)

Again thank you very much for the analysis, my friend wants to thank you too. I also want to thank you very much for the advice you've given me and her (we'll take it to heart). Hope everything goes well for you and I'll always be grateful. Peace out .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Velly

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25020

Hi Jewis,
No you guys aren't evil and calculative, but lets just say the guys that want to take advantage of you two won't be having
a smooth time doing so.
If anything i would say you two are good are protecting yourselves, better then other girls.

Your friend has a Mao(Rabbit) You(Chicken), clash present in the chart in hour and year.
We consider the hour and year as a line, being the head and tail of the bazi.
Also Mao(Rabbit) You(Chicken), is a strong peach blossom line, usually people with
those two present in chart would signify someone who has strong peach blossom.
Also a strong sixth sense as these two lines are inbetween the transition of yin to yang,
yang to yin. As Rabbit is the time when night transistions to day, while Chicken is the time
when day transistions to night. This year she should have very strong peach blossom
as she has all the peach blossom stars present this year. Rat,Chicken,Rabbit,Horse.

Although your friend does have some flaws, as she has a very strong personality.
It might be hard for her to be satisfied with a guy. She needs to learn how to be more accepting and less demanding.
As a girl beauty is very important, and it is okay to work on it but don't rely on it make it one of the
many things to work on. Self-improvement is a very good thing and important thing. Thats why
i meet girls that are overweight and they complain why no guys like them. I tell them well have you
ever considered going on a diet? It's not like you can't improve your situation if you tried.
For your friend i would say go ahead work on your beauty but also work on your inner self at the same time.
I have a question i always ask girls when i feel like pursuing them; Beside your beauty name three things that are special about you?
I think you should ask your friend that question maybe it will make her think
Most guys will start the pursuit of a woman with beauty in mind, but will end the pursuit with personality in mind.
He will chase you for you beauty once he has you, he will then focus on your personality. If you have
a bad personality but is very pretty you won't get long relationships.
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by seekingnirvana.

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25021

• JewlsLee
  • Senior Boarder
Ops I made her shallow looking. My friend has beauty but also good personality (hence can form good friendship in my opinion). I would say three good things, hard working (because she knows she lacks in some areas), very easy going, and caring. I believe those are the best quality for a suitable wife, so please spread the word cause my grandeur plan is still on ^^Y.

And yes I guess u can say we have high sense of self worth, so we know when were taken advantage of haha. Thx again for advice, will pass it on to my friend.

Also too much peach blossom this year for her isn't really that great...unwanted attention... :/

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25022

• Velly
  • Senior Boarder
Hey everyone (jewislee and seekingnirvana)

i feel bad for interrupting but i have a question to ask seekingnirvana regarding transformed chart.

my pc broke down a week ago so im typing with laggy cellphone atm. I should have a new pc by tomirrow. I will ask properly tomorroaw. sirry for typos.

btw just so you know my birth time is confirmed zi hour by another person who looked at my zwds/star chart (from another forum). i have so much to share with you. He told me some stuff abiut my future. he even knows what my future spouse is like. my curiousity led me to question about transformed chart
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by Velly.

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25100

• JewlsLee
  • Senior Boarder
Hey Seekingnirvana ,

Man, I read some of your other posts and am very inspired. I am not interested in your knowledge in bazi reading skills anymore haha (still amazing), but very interested in your philosophy and teachings . I believe (correct me if I am wrong) that you are a student or a follower of Buddhist teachings. your knowledge is pretty comprehensive and your arguments are pretty insightful. If you allow me to make/hear my suggestion: you should definitely make a post on your learnings/ancient teachings. I mean one of the purpose/duties of learning is to pass it on or teach others, right? dont you agree? It also seems like you like to enlighten others, hence your name [seekingnirvanna, it could mean ur still in the process of seeking hehe], but the idea is reenforced through your process of bazi readings for others. I'm very interested because I want to fulfill my interest/ or learn about the different views on the meaning of life ^^Y (pretty selfish, but I believe others can benefit like me). I dont have the privilege of understanding chinese to read about buddhism :/. Plus your way of conveying the idea is simple and easy to understand! I mean I can make the extra effort to learn chinese, but thatll take a lot of time which I cant afford in this period/cycle of my life ... haha I am definitely not pushing/forcing you, but would be grateful for your teachings! (if all else fails...imma wait till I'm old and free to indulge in my interest in Buddhist teachings haha)

Thanks master!

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25121

Thank you JewisLee,
You have very good observation skills, You are right i am first a foremost a buddhist student before
bazi student. In truth buddhism, theories are rooted in everything therefore you can feel the presence
of buddhism in every field. I have met a monk who have never studied metaphysics in his life
but he is able to predict the future better then masters of the art. This is because he has extemely deep
buddhist knowledge. I was very awed at this. Half a month before the earthquake in sichuan happened in
2008. This monk started a buddhist gathering aimed at stopping disasters, and enlightening the dead.
3 days before the earthquake he talked in a speech describing natural disasters and the causes of it
in a buddhist point of view. After the earthquake people asked him if it was just a coincidence. He
said you can say it is or you can say it isn't. He explained that it is actually quite scientific that humans
can cause natural disaster. Although science cannot prove it buddhism has a explanation for this.
When a person is angry his body temperature rises. Think when the world has alot of anger filled people and
all there body temperature rises this will in affect cause the earth to heat up. This will in turn cause rocks to stress
and collapse causing earthquakes. He explained how the worlds greed,anger,ignorance has been increasing in folds
every 30 years. Thats why natural disasters,global warming, has been increasing so much more recently.
It is because alot of the people in this world nowadays are more greedy,angry,uncompassionate then the people
in our past. Because in the modern age morals and faith is not seen as a high priority. Whereas greed,competition,wealth
has taken over most of peoples thoughts. This is very bad for the earth because in buddhism our heart directly affects
the outside world. If our heart is full of hate and envy this will affect our surrondings. If you are unhappy living
in a house with good fengshui will turn into bad fengshui. If you are happy living in a house with bad fengshui
will turn into good fengshui. This is the power of the heart.

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25123

• JewlsLee
  • Senior Boarder

Thank you for the knowledge.

So you are implying that it is the energy within us is transmuted to our environment? Haha it makes some sense. I mean, normally people says that environment affects who you are. But if you think about it, its our mind, heart, and our self that has the ultimate say/interpretation of our environment. The negative and positive feelings we have. Which is why you said, it doesnt matter what we are endowed with our bazi, we can change destiny to an extent with our mind and heart. I can see why you never tell someone what to do or be assertive and let them figure out themselves. But we humans are so indecisive and can not accept regret haha. Could have been should have been, but am not haha.

-->"If you are unhappy living in a house with good fengshui will turn into bad fengshui. If you are happy living in a house with bad fengshui will turn into good fengshui. This is the power of the heart."

Not really part of the lesson haha --> but I am not understanding how the monk knew about the coming disaster, or more specifically what monks do with their time. Did the monk feel the "energy" or catch up with current news to understand the change in society (with my understanding monks like to be isolated from society/current news).

Seekingnirvanna, if you have free time or have an urge to share some knowledge you should definitely post more knowledge, I promise I will read it ^^Y. Like you previously said, I need to find someone that can emotionally satisfy me rather than materialistically. THus, I have a feeling that money wont give me complete happiness (most likely money will only give me freedom), so I wanted to see if I can search for happiness /satisfaction . Plus, I believe I am lacking some resources in my bazi would you mind providing some knowledge to make up for it?
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by JewlsLee.

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25128

Hi Jewislee,
You are right i refrain from giving direct advice, as that would be imposing my will in your life.
It would then become what i think you should do, and not what you think you should do.
If you get the point. Although most of the advice is give is based on the characteristics of
whoevers chart im reading. Most of the time they read my advice and don't get why i refrain
from telling them good,bad years instead i go for personality problems. The problem
is alot of people don't get the idea of what it means to be going through good luck period.
And what it means to be going through bad luck period.

What i mean by this is when you are going through a good luck period, all your good qualities
peronality wise will come out more. This will be a time when your thinking and mind is clear
and you have a goal.
When you are going through bad luck period your thoughts will be more clouded. This
will be a time when your decision making skills will be effected. Also in karma point of view
this is when you will be tested as it will push you to your limits.

The bigger question is what is luck? Luck in my opinion is when preparation meets oppurtunity.
Lets say for example: Justin Bieber, He started to train in music since a young age, and often
sang on the streets you can say he was preparing to be a musician. Now his oppurtunity came
when Usher saw his video on youtube and invited him to America. If he never prepared he would
not have been given the oppurtunity.
Or look at Lady Gaga, who studied poetry and songwriting all her life (Preparation), When she
first started she was just doing low-paying gigs at cheap nightclubs. Until she caught
the attention of LA Reid(Oppurtunity). She was able to impress LA Reid; took hold of the oppurtunity,
and got a contract.
You see how luck happens? Sometimes you can be studying doing something that you feel
has no future, or you are not reaping the rewards just yet, but when the oppurtunity comes
the rewards comes also.

Like you want to be a stock-broker, You have a good sixth sense is this a natural ability, but you also
have to learn the real ins and outs the technical stuff in stock trading to go with your ability.
Once you have the technical skills accompanied by your natural skills. We can say that you are prepared.
When the oppurtunity comes you are able to use your skills to take advantage of the oppurtunity.
If you are not learned enough when the oppurtunity comes you might not be able to take advantage of it.
This is what i mean by being prepared.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JewlsLee

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25132

• EatingGod
  • Senior Boarder
Would it be considered a person's "good luck" then, to come to a realization that what bazi is at the core about, is mainly character, and that character can be changed, and to realize that the effect of good or bad luck is actually one's thinking?

I feel I have made a shift forward from reading this entire post. For almost ten years, I've been held back by the belief that my resources and self element are too much, and my fire is not strong enough as it is sitting on fire. Now, I feel more in control because I see bazi in a totally different way, and there is a workable solution.

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25136

• JewlsLee
  • Senior Boarder
Seekingnirvana,

You are similar to a driving instructor that refrains from steering the wheel and giving directions (and just instruct). We have the free will to drive how we like and where we like. I was foolish not to research the definitions in the art of bazi and continue to learn about it (probably could’ve been destructive). Lol should’ve known a direct English translation could’ve lost some of the inherent Chinese meaning. Thanks for enlightening us on the meanings in the art of bazi, its best because we’re well equipped to take your advice now and other master’s advice. BTW (doesn’t matter much), I am not a stock broker (sales/ trading of stocks). Wasn’t born a math genius and couldn’t be great at sales … its more like investment management. Thank you ~~~ and I look forward to your future lessons (hehe pressure is on ^^Y … jk)

P.S. Karma is interesting hint hint

Eatinggod,

If you don’t mind me taking a stab at your question (at worst master seekingnirvana can correct me ). Based on seekingnirvana’s definition luck is preparation and opportunity. So I believe it is not good luck but a come to realization (a change in character to be more accepting and willing to move on with that acceptance). i belive It was fate/karma that you come upon this (warning: loosely used karma here hehe). I believe there is more in store for you when it comes to luck ^^(with your skills and talent ). Sorry for the intrusion but I read your post X/ (the website has no barrier and my curiousity was too great). I am so sorry that you feel/felt so depressed :/. I must say I have the highest respect for all you Singaporeans, I have a friend from Singapore, so I have a small understanding on how cut throat it is. Ill never be 1/3 the person you are ( you guys are out of my league haha).

Plus I realize, as you and I were on the edge of death, we hit rock bottom and survive (as you and I are still here). This should make us stronger, because it means we can go through more hardships and face the brink of death again and survive again. (shameless plug Kelly Clarkson “what doesn’t kill you make you stronger). Theres so much more to life thats waiting for us, and the best part is now I can control it and so can you . So please stop thinking about death .

I know you must be thinking im just a kid, and I agree I am still ignorant and havent gone through what you adults are facing. I still have a lot to learn, but I am a strong believe in the human race. We are all strong and have the capabilities to achieve happiness . Hopefully we'll both conquer our life and happiness

P.S. I have to admit, good thing I was afraid of pain so one of the reasons why I am here is because I couldn’t figure out a painless death (was still a kid in highschool ^^Y) hehe jk will power and determination~~. Plus, gee this makes me sound like I hate my mom, but I don’t. Shes my source of sadness, but also my source of motivation and happiness (if this makes sense haha)
The following user(s) said Thank You: EatingGod

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25155

Hey JewisLee,
I try hard not to use bazi to predict the future, but it is quite amazing how well it
coincides with reality. For your bazi you are a fake follower chart. Cannot
use Resource(印) which can also be represented as your mother.
Usually charts like this means that you and your mother have different points of view.
Which like you said depending how you view things can be either used to motivate you or discourage you.
You can say that this is a way that God is testing you. There are many hidden wisdom and knowledge
in your relationship with her. Its up to you to find these precious jewels of wisdom and use it.
For example; If you have a goal right now and you want to pursue this goal, from your relationship
with your mother you should of learned how to not be easily discouraged. Or you will find ways
to encourage yourself even when the odds are against you. My wording my not be good but
i hope you get the point im trying to put across. Every negative can be turned into a positive if you
put your heart to it.
And once more i most reiterate that suicide is not going to solve any problems. It will only create more.
And if you have the courage to suicide, why don't you have to courage to live on?

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25159

• JewlsLee
  • Senior Boarder
Yes, seekingnirvana, read my bazi like a novel -.-, while I am living this tough life and struggles ... haha jkjk every one has struggles in their life, its just different challenges (I am sure you have them too). I am very freaked out that you can read my family through my bazi and very amazed. However, if you can I would appreciate that you will reframe from further reading it (my family) or enlightening others about it... i like some privacy ~~. You are totally understandable and your words are fine , yes, you either learn from these challenges or choose to die because of it.

"And if you have the courage to suicide, why don't you have to courage to live on?"

^my thoughts were similarish but I like ur wording better.

Again, thanks you know Ill always be gateful. your a very repectable person, I would give you karma points but IDK how. If you do know, please lmk! But I guess your already generating real life karma by helping so many people, internet karma probably doesnt mean as much ^^.

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25166

• Velly
  • Senior Boarder
Hey Jewislee,

I just read what you wrote about your mom. I'm going to be honest here, your mom sounds EXACTLY like mine. I never had freedom to do what I want in life. When I found something, she would put me down and say im too useless to do it. I never thought about suicide (I'm afraid of pain actually...and the thought of suicide sounds really scary ). But because of my strong personality I hate it when she calls me useless. Seriously she is the REAL reason why I'm so useless right now. I always think I'm not good at anything because of her. She's a nice mom, trust me, she really is, but she can be downright harsh sometimes. I wish she would encourage me more! Everyone who decoded my chart says I would be ambitious in Hai-hour. Part of me wish I was Hai-hour. Maybe I would have the guts to disobey my mom and leave home to find my life Sometimes. I wish she is more supportive of me. Like your mom, she only wants me to be a housewife....for example, marry some capable/well-off guy and never have to work type. That doesn't fits my personality at all...

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25170

Hey Jewis,
Internet Karma, Real Life Karma its all karma; when it comes to karma there is no big or small.
Just if we have it or not. Just like if you feel attracted to someone its either you feel attracted to him
or you don't. Of course i think its alot different from when a woman chooses a man and when a man
chooses a woman. Woman have to think about so much more before they let a guy in whereas most
guys do not think as much.
This has alot of do with psychology differences in men and woman.
For a woman she only has one egg a month, whereas men have millions of sperm ready for disposal.
Woman have to consider alot more before giving up that one egg, whereas a man will try to find
oppurtunities to give away as much sperm as he can. This fundamental truth seperates the way
man thinks and the way woman thinks.
Ofcourse as a woman it is okay to be picky, but to what extent? The question you should be asking
yourself is what type of man do you want? What type of characteristics does that person need in order for
you to feel attracted? Alot of girls tell me they want to find a wealthy man, that can take care of them.
I usually ask these girls why do you want a wealthy man? Because i belive the answer to that is ultimately
to feel safe and secure. When a man is wealthy the woman knows that if she is with him she will
be secure. It is a fundamental nature that woman wants a man that they can feel secure with.
Someone that they think can protect them. This usually is not the case at times though because
wealthy men have more freedoms, and may not be satisfied with just one woman. Therefore
wealth can also cause insecurity. So make sure when your choosing a mate that you do not just focus
on getting this one good quality which might be wealth, but also look for other qualities that make him
likeable or dislikeable and in the end of the day. You feel that you actually know this person (His likeable/dislikeable qualities)
before you actually make your decision to be with him or not. So that you know that you can actually live with his
bad qualities.

Re: a bazi chart with almost all water? please help? 3 years, 3 months ago #25172

• JewlsLee
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Seekingnirvana,

Haha kks I give you karma (if I can) or be thankful so that you can get karma . Can you please explain to me what karma is so that I can truly understand? lol i like your explanation on female/male behavior. Never realize the correlation! The biggest thing for me if they are naturally caring or nice (from the bottom of their heart). The problem is that its hard to see because they can play a facade to draw you in. I guess I'm pretty gullible when people are nice :/. lol and friends are like just date around cause you wont know youll like him until you date him (idk kinda disturbing haha). Another thing is, I guess I am attracted to smart and motivated guys, so that I can compete with them or maybe learn from them. I also think if I am smarter than the guy, they have big issues about it (egotistic >). Who doesnt want a wealthy guy (i just dont like wealthy guys that are not loyal, which is probably most of them...). I mean for me, as long as they make enough money to support a family (on a comfortable lifestyle, not too lavish) then its okay, because its scary if I am the only breadwinner in the family (So they should make as much as me or around there). I like to prepare for the worst... haha idk why but white guys are kinda really attractive to me , hehe but not a requirement ^^. The bad traits I cant live with is anger issues, I like talking things out (which was so not my mom XD). Too stubborn to not talk it out is so unattractive. I think i will continue to trust my guts and wait till I find the right guy... sigh *single forever* hehehehe. Thanks. Your a part time bazi reader and now a love consultant haha . looking forward to your explanation on karma~~
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds