Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed)

can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14748

• eagle09
11th Jan 1968, 11.48AM

I have recently relocated and starting out to work. too many things are going on at the same time and i am afriad of uncertainty.
i felt totally stressed out ;(

Can someone read my bazi and advice me?

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14750

• eagle09
to all the shifu

any kind hearted soul out there who can help me read my bazi? thanks in advance le

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14756

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi eagle,

May I know what is your gender?

Can you list a good and a bad year to double confirm your chart.

Bernard

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14760

• eagle09
i am a woman, seperated for afew years(didnt file for divorce yet cos dont know when is good year to do that), have 2 kids and recently feeling really weird. like an urge to know a guy. i nvr had that for the past years since seperated but this year i felt unrest and it is beginning to affect my mood on the daily basis. i get irritated easily n quarrelsome and started to agree to go out with friends to singing n dancing events but still i feel irritated i cant explain why. i also started to spend more time doing sport with my kids this year and starting a course to re-enter workforce. so with so much going on, i want to know what n how to put my best foot forward.

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14761

• eagle09
and Hi Bernard,

I have no idea when was a good year or when was bad. usually when bad stuff happened, somehow theres silver lining or when good stuff happened, some form of sacrifices were made.
Last Edit: 5 years, 9 months ago by .

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14766

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi eagle,

Thank you for the feedback. You should come from a wealthy family and your family gives you good financial support throughout your life. However the support may not be as strong as you wish.

You set yourself a very high focuses on dreams and you may be frequently disappointed because the bar is too high for you to reach. You may possess a forceful and opinionated character and are rather rigid in your point of view. As a result you may find little headway because you are too headstrong and stubborn and you always think you are right.

Sometime you show extremely offensive or confrontational personality which result in you being extremely forceful, domineering, demanding and pushy. You can break the rules easily because you don’t like it and unable to admit you are wrong. This may also indicate challenge with your marriage since you are difficult to control.

If you agree that you possess the above characters then what you need to do is to reduce your dream, control your attitude and be more orientated in all your endeavors.

Your present decade luck strengthens your Influence Star which makes you having a high urge in looking for another companion. For love consultation please visit my buddy Saphora, he is staying in the Love Apartment. He can give you a good discount if you mention my name.lol

Bernard

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14767

• eagle09
Thanks Bernard,

hmmm...so shd i go for it? or shd i stay single regardless do i divorce? will i have another husband after i divorce?

and ok i will try to find where is the love dept

and yes i have learnt to be a little lamb and remind myself i am a woman.

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14772

• eagle09
umm Bernard,

just wondering, do u think property agent is the right job for me?

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14774

• eagle09
Hi Bernard,

i suddenly remembered an event. my dad past away in the yr 2007.

hope this help in reading my bazi and thanks.

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14779

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi eagle,

Earth element is neutral to you, not that great but still usable at times. Your favorable elements are Wood and Fire.

Thank you for your feedback, in year 2007 annual year Hai Pig clashes with your decade luck Si and this may cause some mishap to happen.

Bernard

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14781

• eagle09
Hi Bernard

Thanks for taking time to reply me. May I know what job is related to wood and fire?

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14789

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi eagle,

You can go to the following link:

www.wofs.com/index.php?option=com_kunena...=5317&Itemid=161

It can also be found in the top of the 4 pillars page posted by RapaNui

Happy reading

Bernard

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14790

• eagle09
Thanks Bernard

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14821

• eagle09
Hi Bernard,

Saphora said i shd consult u on fengshui. and Thanks in advance

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14825

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi eagle,

Don’t worry we will be here to help you. Feng Shui is the prescription, Destiny Analysis affords the diagnosis. You can’t have prescription without diagnosis.

My buddy Dr. Love will be able to provide you with the diagnosis. But he is a very busy man with some many heart sore patients waiting to consult him in his Love Room. Maybe he needs to do a CT or MRI scan to confirm his finding. Just be patient with him. Hehehe..

Bernard

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14827

• eagle09
sure Bernard

i will wait patiently and what is CT and MRC?

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14830

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi eagle,

These are medical terms for the different type of scanning. CT means Computed Tomography and MRI is a short form for Magnetic Resonance Imaging. If normal X-Ray cannot detect the problem you may need the above high tech equipments.

Dr. Love’s clinic has all the above equipments. He will be showing you all the technical result very soon. If these high technologies still cannot detect your problem, he will bring out his Traditional Chinese Medicine technology to help you. haha

Bernard

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14837

• eagle09
Dear Bernard....

dr. love doesnt seem to detect..

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14838

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear eagle,

May I know presently are you staying alone with your children or are you staying in your parent house? If you are staying alone with your children, is this your hometown?

Bernard

Re: can sum1 read my bazi for me pls ;( (stressed) 5 years, 9 months ago #14841

• eagle09
yup

born and raise here, not staying with parents
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds