Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

bazi reading
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: bazi reading

bazi reading 7 years, 1 month ago #5458

Hi all,
I seek help if anyone can assist to read my daughter's bazi ? She was born 17nov2010 1144hrs singapore .
Thank you. Regards josephine

Re:bazi reading 7 years, 1 month ago #5625

• Di_Tien_Sui
  • Platinum Boarder
The DM(ying metal) has no root,but the overall configuration seems to support it,as she was born in winter.I thought this might qualify as a special chart,but after mulling over it,I think it isn't.
DM might need strengthening though.Can consider wearing gold(yellow gold)anklets,white,yellow clothing and shoes,etc.

Re:bazi reading 7 years, 1 month ago #5628

• Lang C
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Josephine,

You don't need to worry much about your beautiful little girl. We, Bazi-readers are very sensitive about Children's Future. The younger they are, the less we reveal. I think others will agree with me. This is related to our Conscious and Karma. They have a long life to expect. Give them more Love and Care and everything will be alright.

Normally I don’t care to reveal all the bad or good things about someone, but children I must retreat and shut my mouth.

The one I have to worry is you. You have an “Ungrateful Fire Penalty”, this combination is one of the nasty Chart I ever met. This requires long term discipline and in combination with good Feng Shui and Human Luck will reduce the Impact of the Heavens Luck. To solve this combination requires also very high knowledge of Feng Shui. It is like jumping in the line of Fire to rescue you. We can help you.

Far in the future, 2024-2034, when you reach 50 years old, in your case we have to work the next 10 years to prepare the big impact in your life. It means you will have the best next ten years (from 2014) of your life. 10 years is for a human life very long, so enjoy as much as you can. Your daughter will bring happiness into your life, so spend more time with her. Give her all your Love, more than you have ever received from your parents. Don’t follow the footstep of your parents. You can give more your Love to your daughter than your parents had given to you.

About men in your life, men are replaceable. Go to the supermarket to buy a new one, if you like or change and have a refund. Men just make you more trouble in life. (Although I am 100% male and I am not one of them)

Fire penalty often related to Diabetes and Heart and Blood disease. You have 10 years to work on it. Some disease takes 10 years to develop, so you are not too young to avoid or take precautions for the big revelation.
To check if you have a heritage disease, you could ask you mom if she has any disease before 60 years old. This was the period that had changed your life, right?

We, bazi-readers know also Feng Shui, we can create a “MicroCosm” for your Daughter to grow up Healthy. We could monitor and give her good advice about everything.
We have to focus the Children Palace; we need also your cooperation.

You will be surprised what we could do and achieve. Miracles happen everyday, why not here in this Forum.

Greetings,

Lang C.
Last Edit: 7 years, 1 month ago by Lang C.

Re:bazi reading 7 years, 1 month ago #5629

Hi lang c , thanks for your advice. I am getting worried now since I posted my daughter four p in the forum . Is it possible for me to remove tis post then? Thanks

Re:bazi reading 7 years, 1 month ago #5630

Hi lang c, sorry I forgotten to ask when you say fire penalty, it is only referring to illness? Eg high blood pressure, stroke etc? So I need to work extra hard to keep myself healthy to prevent tis fire penalty? Thanks

Re:bazi reading 7 years, 1 month ago #5640

• Lang C
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Josephine,

Yes, you have to work harder than a normal person, because you are special. It is sometimes not easy, I understand that, but you have to try. We can help you a hand.

This Fire Penalty is like a Panic Chart, or Chaotic Chart, it is very unpredictable. This is the reason why for us very hard to decode it.

Health issue, Career or Love Life is one of the Man Luck. Your House plan and location is another part of Feng Shui Luck. They always go together; you could see they are changing year by year.

Instead you will see the future just look at your House. We can improve your House, but we can not change the Heavens Luck. An example is when you know that you will have a car accident; you could drive in a car with Airbags in it. When the storm is coming, just live in a solid brick house. You can not avoid a car accident, but you can reduce the impact. That is the secrets of Feng Shui.

BTW a normal Bazi-reader will not reveal too much about a children destiny, they know that, so Don’t Worry Be Happy.

If you have time, you could draw your House Plan, or we could guide you for your next Feng Shui House in the near future.

Greetings,

Lang C.

Re:bazi reading 7 years, 1 month ago #5647

Hi lang c, thank you for the advice. I will try to find my house floor plan and post it again for your advice thanks . Regards josephine

Re:bazi reading 7 years, 1 month ago #5794

• Lang C
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Josephine,

I will wait for your return. Your informations for Bazi-Readers like me are priceless. A Fire-combinations is the ultimate knowledge that not many people are able to decode them. Those knowledge are for Bazi-readers a “Goldmine” in knowledge.

Maybe I did scare you with your Fire-penalty, because I can not lie about the knowledge I have learnt.

Indeed all your first Pillars are “Locked in Chain”, they form a strong combination.

The good news is, that there is an “Escape”, that output is the release to your escape from miseries. Your Daughter is the secrets of your Future, the only output to your problems.

I could contribute by helping and give advice for the maximum Luck you could deserve for you and your Daughter.

Normally I do give people something to hold on.

Greetings,

Lang C.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds