• Page:

TOPIC: Grandson Bazi

Grandson Bazi 6 years, 3 months ago #12355

• davidyong71
  • Senior Boarder
My grandson bazi is

DOB

16 Nov 2010 time 17pm

He has combo in his bazi for Day and Year ? Horse and Tiger combo is good ? Is combo is good or bad ? His has luck in life ? His achievement ? Health ? Career path ? GENG DM and DING month will generate power and authority in life ? Friend for Year is good in bazi ?

It would be appreciated if anyone can reply my email as i need to learn from the expect. My knowledge is only from books.
Last Edit: 6 years, 3 months ago by davidyong71.

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 3 months ago #12401

• davidyong71
  • Senior Boarder
Anyone can help me on the BAZI analyses. Please do help

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 3 months ago #12429

• Lady Night
  • Expert Boarder
Dear David,

We all here are very sensitive in decoding very young people, normally we don't. Please understand it, Bazi is fun but not for a growing up child.

But in my experiences, a child till his/her 12 years old, they need Resource element. It means Care and Love from their parents.

No matter what their chart will be, Care and Love from their parents will influence the rest of their life.

Their future is under your control, enough Care and Love mean that they will have a good future. You gave the shape of their future to grow up in a good circumstances.

In real life a child under 18 is still responsible from their parents, so their Bazi is under influence of their Parent's Care and Love.

I could help you with your chart, if you want it too. What is your chart?

Lady Night

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 3 months ago #12430

• davidyong71
  • Senior Boarder
My chart is DOB

22 oct 1971 time 17pm.

What is my pillars ? Day and month clash ?
Got wealth, Health, career, achievement

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 3 months ago #12455

• Lady Night
  • Expert Boarder
Dear David,

You are strong DM: same gang = 168, Opposite gang: 93.

Yang Metal is born in season Metal-season (Dog-month).

Your Ten Gods: Rob Wealth

Rob Wealth is supported by the Month-season and Hidden stem in month.

It is also supported by the hidden stem in the Hour.

So this "Rob Wealth" is real and is the main God of your life. It will influence the rest of your life. This Yin Metal will in harmony with the "Eating God". This tells you about your Future. Eating God is a Auspicious Star, your talent will appear in the future and the name says it all. Eating God is enjoy the goodness of life.

Second Pillar:

The Indirect Resource Star:

This Star some refers to not Auspicious Star, because it refers some extra-ordinary behavior. Your way of thinking. This behavior is best to be hidden, but this star is on the heavenly stem.

The only aspect to control this Star is your Wealth-Star, because Wood controls your Indirect Resource Star.

That is good news, your Wealth Star is rooted and support by Resources element.

It means your Wealth is healthy.

To be continue....

Lady Night.

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 3 months ago #12497

• Lady Night
  • Expert Boarder
Dear David,

Your chart looks normal, but there is a hidden danger not many people have seen it.

Your Foundation is not stable, quite worries, see picture.

Some said it is a Poisonous Arrow Formation. It does look like a Arrow, it makes a Clash in your chart more serious and need to look closer.

As you could see all the Energy will point to your Spouse Foundation, your marriage.

Now you understand why there is pressure in your life and marriage. It depends in which period you are, which 10 Year Luck you are now and which year you do need attention. Luckily that arrow is not pointing to the Heart, otherwise a Heart-operation is necessary.

To be continue.....

Lady Night
David71.jpg

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 3 months ago #12615

• Lady Night
  • Expert Boarder
Dear David,

Now we have to look into your 10 year Luck pillar Wood Horse if it could support you or not.

Theoretically Wood and Fire elements will weaken your Yang Metal that should be good news. However Wood is fuel for Fire and a Horse-pillar is in the high season of Fire. Fire is very strong during this 10 year Luck.

The other problem is when Fire turns into Earth-element you will have a problem. Secondly your month-pillar will combine with your 10 year Luck Horse to form strong Fire elements.

It is good to have Pressure in your life, Fire controls your Yang Metal DM, it will give you influence and Authority, maybe a promotion to a Manager. It will give you a glorious start period.

However if time passing by and Fire becomes Earth-element, the real pressure will increase dramatically. It will blow up your Yang Metal.

The only Output Water-element will rescue you.

Luckily in 2012 Yang Water over Yang Earth, Yang Water should be a wonderful rescue for you.

Like Dirt (Earth) in a glass of Water, time will tell that the glass will be crystal clear as long there is peace in the glass. The problem is when that glass with Earth is shaken, Earth comes loose and will cloudy the glass of Water.

That is what happens right now during year 2012. Due to your Clash with Earth elements, Earth energy will be shaken and activated.

It means Water will become vulnerable by your overwhelm active Earth and also for your current 10 year Luck Fire (Horse).

It means in 2012 Water will be destroyed.

What is Water-element for you?

Water element is your Output, your talent and intelligent.

This is the reason why at work you will not be appreciated whatever you have Talents inside.

Changing Jobs at this moment is not a good idea. Sure when you are pushed to the wall, you don’t have a choice.

If you still decide to find another job, do it after October 2012, when the destructive Energy is cooling down, your mind will be clear too like Crystal Clear Glass of Water.

In summary a Internal Clash in a Chart, is very sensitive for the 10 year Luck pillars and the Tai Sui years.

Luckily your Pig year is very strong, and will support your DM Yang Water.

Be careful in your 10 year Luck pillar when it becomes a Snake-pillar. This Auspicious Water-element will be under pressure.

Any other questions?

Lady Night.

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 3 months ago #12616

• davidyong71
  • Senior Boarder
Its my honour that i get a detail analysis from you. Thank you. Another questions is would i have a properous years ahead till i die as mentioned that my marriage have arrow. How to prevent the bad omen. I am doing IT computer job. Is it suitable ? Currently my job prospect is not good. If i change job will that be better or worse ? Lots of petty people in my life ...why ? Have not promoted since joining this company for 10 years now and into cold storage now in my current job.I have trying to look for another job but no avail. Wha t is the future behold me ? Next year is not favoritable to me either as it is snake pillar. I will go through snake in 10 years annual pillar.

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 3 months ago #12620

• Lady Night
  • Expert Boarder
Dear David,

Yes, indeed every time you want to escape, there are people who want to stop you.

The most un-thinkable aspect in your life is, one of those petty people is right near you in your own family. It will hurt the most.

You could use Lucky Period to be in action. I have drawn the picture. You could plan everything as long it will not get near that Arrow.

There are surely up and downs years, months or even days. Just plan well and avoid those Arrow Areas.

The very good news is, even in the Snake 10 year Luck pillars.

Your Hour-pillar is the key of your life and success.

When all other three pillars are being blocked, you can only escape to your Children-palace.

In your Children pillar there is Water-element to support you.

In time of emergency, just go a day out with your children and everything will be balanced your life.

Another tip is, as long your children are healthy, your future will be healthy too.

As I already have replied my first time, Children need parents Care and Love. In your situation it is a must.

Personal I don’t have much knowledge about what element IT is, different Masters have different Opinions.

In my experiences changing profession is not easy.

You could try the Flying Star Feng Shui to tap the Career Sector to increase your Career Luck, ask someone in that Topic Room.

Do ask also to increase your Output, Water element. Coincidence your Career is in the North sector or Water-sector.

Feng Shui is more, be careful for that. The best FS solution begins at you. You need to feel Feng Shui, Hear and See Feng Shui in your own house and surrounding. We can not do it for you.

Otherwise it is just a pact of numbers.

Lady Night.

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 3 months ago #12732

• davidyong71
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks for your reply.

Questions :-

1) What is my favorite element and unfavorite element

2) Next Pillar for 45 age is Yin (water) and Snake (si) ..will be hardship

3) then 58 pillar will be yang(water) and dragon earth...????

I check on the bone weight..it seems good but real life it is not...why ?

4) Do i have this starts in my chart...travelling star, academic star, warrior star, noblestar

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 3 months ago #12745

• Lady Night
  • Expert Boarder
Dear David,

Playing with Strong DM or Weak DM or Favorable element or not, is not easy than you might think. It is like in Flying Star Feng Shui a pact of numbers, surrounding and location and many factors playing a very important role to explain those numbers.

Questions :-

1) What is my favorite element and unfavorite element

Internal: The ideal situation is in Classic Bazi:

Resource meets Output.

As you know your Output is weak in your current Season of Fire. You do need strengthen your Water-element: to weaken the Earth and control the Fire and keep your Yang Metal in Motion.

2) Next Pillar for 45 age is Yin (water) and Snake (si) ..will be hardship

Water in this Period is still on the weak side, but it will help the Metal-combination (Snake and Rooster) in Motion. There is flow; Water has the intention to absorb those Metal-elements of yours.

Although this Water will be shaken, but when the Energy is releasing Water will find a way to escape. It is not bad as you might think; it will give you an opportunity to move on. It always happens after a wild change.

Again there is Water-element to absorb your Metal-elements, which is good news.

3) then 58 pillar will be yang(water) and dragon earth...????

Unfortunately A Dragon-pillar will attract that Arrow-Energy. It has the intention to combine. Luckily the HS is Yang Water, your Eating God, a very auspicious Star.

Again Water-element is the key of success and stability in your life.

Again the best way to increase your Water-Luck is doing Feng Shui.

I check on the bone weight..it seems good but real life it is not...why ?

I don’t have experiences in Bone Weight or Gold Weight, I just look in Bazi and their seasons.

4) Do i have this starts in my chart...travelling star, academic star, warrior star, noblestar

Some of those Stars are related to the Ten Gods, only in different name.

Like Academic Star, Peach Blossom Star, Powerful Mentor Star, External Flower of Romance Star, Aggressive Sword Star.

Some refers for example your external Flower of Romance Star; it could mean you are cheating your wife. A Clash in your Marriage Pillar is an indication that it could be true.

The other indication is your current Luck period is Yang Wood or Indirect Wealth.

For a man Indirect Wealth is his concubine.

There are three Bazi facts it indeed shows you are cheating your wife, combine with your Peach Blossom Star the chance it is indeed increasing that possibilities.

See you that picture like we see in your chart?

Lady Night.

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 3 months ago #12843

• davidyong71
  • Senior Boarder
In feng shui do i have to buy a lot of items to make it make ..eg arowana fish, frog, golden ship to make it work. Put a compass and see where is north...than put the item there..

Is fire element is good for me because i read that fire will forge with yang strong metal. I presume my favorite element is wood and water. right??

Will i have a comfortable life base on my bazi when old age ? does twins have a same fate since it is born with same DY/MM/YY and minutes of hours ?

If my luck pillar reach age > 60 which is Metal and tiger and age > 70 metal and hare..is it good ? since i am a strong metal and more metal will bring me down..but tiger is my secret friend for pig and hare is the harmony combo for pig.\

Currently really pressure at work. I hope that i could quit my job but thinking of my children..i persist to stay on..

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 3 months ago #13170

• Lady Night
  • Expert Boarder
Dear David,

Three days are passing by very quickly, sorry for my late reply.

In feng shui do i have to buy a lot of items to make it make ..eg arowana fish, frog, golden ship to make it work. Put a compass and see where is north...than put the item there..

This kind of Feng Shui, I rather called it “Pep-Talk Feng Shui”. Surely it will gives you some kind of confidence, yes it works in your mind. If you want your house looks like a LT’s Feng Shui shop, so why not? In real Feng Shui Energy conditions, it is just a few percentage of the total Qi.

Is fire element is good for me because i read that fire will forge with yang strong metal. I presume my favorite element is wood and water. right??

Fire element is good, it will give you pressure to move on with your life, but not too strong is good. Water is the highest priority, second Wood and third fire. Only Water is the best.

Will i have a comfortable life base on my bazi when old age ? does twins have a same fate since it is born with same DY/MM/YY and minutes of hours ?

Not all twins marry with the same wife, it is hard to share the bed, you know. Different friends, different mother in laws, sure they will have the same Qi-energy. They will have the same Fire or other season, but they could wear a different coat in the Winter-season. Fire could mean so many reasons, but they will face the same Fire-season, but with different meaning.

If my luck pillar reach age > 60 which is Metal and tiger and age > 70 metal and hare..is it good ? since i am a strong metal and more metal will bring me down..but tiger is my secret friend for pig and hare is the harmony combo for pig.\

At that age, I call it “Fate-less”, it is all depend on your grand children. The rest is just enjoy your last days of retirement.

Currently really pressure at work. I hope that i could quit my job but thinking of my children..i persist to stay on..

Work is one of the Resources of Living, without it you will put your family under pressure. Your kids will not be happy either.

Money first, and the rest will come naturally.

Lady Night.

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 3 months ago #13557

• davidyong71
  • Senior Boarder
If i move to north..would that improved my luck since north is my lucky area ?

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 2 months ago #15040

• Seaview
Hi david, back to your grandson...

Geng metal born in Hai month. Hai and Yin combine wood.
Hour sit on You... 出门遇贵人.

First LP at 7-8 to 17 没心读书.
Second LP 17-27 黄金大运. don't waste it.

You have nice 孙媳妇 but he might have 婚外情.

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 2 months ago #15053

• davidyong71
  • Senior Boarder
What to prevent and cautious ? How to minimise the bad omen ? My relation with him ?
Last Edit: 6 years, 2 months ago by davidyong71.

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 2 months ago #15054

• Seaview
David,

At the young age of 42 you already had a grandson?! LOL...
How to prevent? Let him learn Bazi loh...LOL

If he haven't got an elder brother, get him a younger brother. Find ways to make them close.
Your relationship between you and him really depends greatly on you and partly your son. 小孩是被动的.

One thing I dislike chatting on the forum instead of face to face is when there are bad news to break.
I don't want to sound too serious neither I want you to take it lightly. Find a professional fortune teller and seek advises.

Year 2016 second half, take good care of your spouse. It is shown in your grandson's Bazi.

*When I said fortune teller, pls do proper research before passing tons of $$ to some people. We, Bazi practitioners do not sell things. We only offer our knowledge from study as a service. I don't want to see anybody paying a few thousands dollars after a Bazi reading. It is just like a fengshui master also own an interior designer firm. Don't you smell something fishy? Totally conflict of interest. He might recommend you to buy something. Fine, but where to buy or whom to buy it from should NOT have anything to do with him. Anyway, whatever he ask to buy, should be easily found in waterloo street.

I do not and will not be able to recommend a fortune teller to you. Let's keep it to fate.

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 2 months ago #15058

• davidyong71
  • Senior Boarder
I have sent a lot of Fortune teller, unfortunelly there only tell me my problem without any good advise/solution. What need to beware in 2016 ? I have stress at work and also home. Sometime just wonder why others live in rich and riches whereby i am not. Some people say it is karma.I am really afraid of living poor and bad health when i am old. I work hard in young and middle age. Hope this is not i deserve.
I have try reading feng shui but not so easy.
I am sleeping near windows. Is this ok ? I am place horse and money with turtle on my working desk.
I am a strong GENG but in heaven pillar i do not have wood but only hidden stem. What does it mean ? no wealth ?
I read that strong GENG does not need another YIN in the pillar because it will be too strong. GENG need DING to forge ? I also read that most rich people is weak DM with good resource but not wealth. My son pillar has combo chart eg horse and tiger ..is that good ?

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 2 months ago #15062

• Seaview
乙 庚 戊 辛
酉 辰 戌 亥

David, your reply shows that you have no formal knowledge in Bazi.
Let me explain your chart for everybody easy discussion.
In Bazi there is self supporting element team A and self energy draining element team B.
庚 metal - team A 戊, 辛, 酉, 辰, 戌. Team B 乙, 亥

乙庚 combine to form metal. 酉辰 also combine to form metal.
Now left 亥in team B. This is what we called 假传旺格 aka fake vibrant chart.
Although the 亥 have a 辛 in HS but your water storage 辰 got clash by 戌.

This 乙 in your chart is a very subjective element. When your DM 庚 got clash by 丙, the 乙庚 cannot form thus throwing you back into normal chart(many disagree with this theory). So at 14 years old when your LP comes 丙申 your chart should got throw back to normal chart but your EB 申酉戌 formed directional west metal... (I also scratch my head)

Year 2016 is where your grandson chart show clash with the year pillar, this is normal because it should happen after 6 year from birth but your chart show 丙庚 clash and there is a high tendency the 申 will break up the 酉辰 combo. Good or bad, I don't know... most probably health issues.

In 2 years time, your new LP 癸巳 will come. 癸戊form fire and it will succeed to form. If take your chart to be fake vibrant, you needed 印星 aka resource element. In your case Earth element - parents, old aged people, your boss, etc...

David, it is difficult to determine your useful god because of the chart - 格局.

Btw, the concept you have for the riches chart is not right. People with strong DM and good wealth, when they meet EG/HO LP also can be very rich.

Lastly, this year don't be so hot tempered. Outside is outside, inside one also must take care. Unless the one inside no longer need your care.

Re:Grandson Bazi 6 years, 2 months ago #15078

• davidyong71
  • Senior Boarder
LP 癸巳 will have a clash with my Year Pillar HAI. Will that be good ? What is fake vibrant ? when can meet EG/HO LP so that i could be rich ?
乙 庚 戊 辛
酉 辰 戌 亥

What is my useful element ? Who are the useful god ? I would like to be a useful person. How ? Guide me
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds