Username Password: Remember me

Sheng Chi Direction
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sheng Chi Direction

Sheng Chi Direction 7 years, 1 month ago #5713

• purple2006
  • Fresh Boarder
We had a Feng Shui Master look through our office recently. It is facing NE. My Kua is 6 and my husband is 9. We were told to sit West (for me) and East (for my husband). I read through the 8 Mansion Kua Formula from Lillian Too and it said that one should sit FACING their sheng chi. I'm confused... can someone enlighten me. Should we SIT AT or FACE our sheng chi direction?? Thanks.

Re:Sheng Chi Direction 7 years, 1 month ago #5717

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi purple2006,

If you read at the following link posted by Jacky Lee you will have a better understanding.

www.wofs.com/index.php?option=com_kunena...;catid=9&id=2825

To make it simple, in a house or office we use the house kua to find out the 4 best and bad sectors. So your office is sitting on SW facing NE, the 4 best sector NE-sheng chi, W-tien yi, NW-nien yen and SW-fu wei. The 4 bad sectors are N-chueh ming, S-lui sha, SE-wu kwei and E-ho hai.

Now you make use of the 4 best sectors for important purposes like placing your working desk and sit facing your 4 best personal kua direction. Of course in office facing sheng chi is the best.

Bernard

Re:Sheng Chi Direction 7 years, 1 month ago #5719

• purple2006
  • Fresh Boarder
Bernard, thanks for your reply!

I have read the link you provided, it is very useful.

However, if it is the sector than I'm sitting in Tien Yi (West Sector) and my husband is siting in Ho Hai (East Sector). Given that Ho Hai is not a very good sector, is this good for him?

Re:Sheng Chi Direction 7 years, 1 month ago #5720

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi purple2006,

Of course if you can, try to locate a better sector for him. Although some of the bad sectors sound bad but they are still usable for other purposes. For example, liu sha sector is good for staff doing sales'

Bernard

Re:Sheng Chi Direction 7 years, 1 month ago #5721

• purple2006
  • Fresh Boarder
I see........ thanks again!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds