Username Password: Remember me

Which Director for a new house?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Which Director for a new house?

Which Director for a new house? 6 years, 1 month ago #15394

• delima259
Dear all,

Please kindly help me, just new here and would like to use the fengshui for my new house.
I was born in 25 Sept 1976 (female), according to 8 mansions I in the East Group.
Should i buy the house facing South or North? Or else?

Please kindly help and give me some enlightenment.

Cheerz
Delima

Re: Which Director for a new house? 6 years, 1 month ago #15412

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi delima,

The important aspect is to check the good and bad sectors of the house. For example if you decide on a North sitting house then your Sheng Chi will be SE, Tien Yi will be East, Yen Nien will be South and Fu Wei will be North.

Mark it on the house plan and check whether the most common used area is in the 4 auspicious sectors. If you have health issue or you need flexible cash flow then you may want to select a room that is in the Tien Yi sector. You may want your maindoor or living room to be located in the Sheng Chi sector of the house. You may want your study room to be in the Fu Wei sector. For kitchen it is ok to be in the bad sector of the house but you must place your stove facing one of the best directions of either one of the couple (personally I will prefer to use the wife favorable direction, since stove represented her).

Now you can arrange your furniture to face your best 4 directions. For example you may place your bed pointing toward your Tien Yi, your sofa in a position that when you sit watching your TV you will be facing one of your 4 best directions and so on.

On the other hand the four worst sectors should be occupied by the bathroom, storeroom, service balcony and the least used area.

Hope the above can help you to understand better.

Bernard
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adelle Sue

Re: Which Director for a new house? 6 years, 1 month ago #15796

• Adelle Sue
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Bernard,

It turns out my land is facing SE 130 ".
and follow the BaZi page, I made a kitchen in the position of sw. Bathroom in west
Bedroom in east and north east.
Is the house plans ok?

please kindly enlighten me
Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 years, 1 month ago by Adelle Sue. Reason: edit text

Re: Which Director for a new house? 6 years, 1 month ago #15811

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi delima,

Base on your information that you house is facing SE then it will be sitting on NW which is also known as Qian House. The 4 best and bad sector of the house will be as follow:

Best Sector
Northwest – Fu Wei
West – Sheng Qi
Northeast – Tien Yi
Southwest – Yen Nien

Bad Sector
Southeast – Huo Hai
South – Jue Ming
East – Wu Gui
North – Lui Sha

So base on the 8 Mansion theory your Kitchen is located at the Yen Nien, Bathroom at the Sheng Qi, Bedroom at the Tien Yi and Wu Gui. I think your maindoor is located at the Jue Ming.

Bernard

Re: Which Director for a new house? 6 years ago #16071

• Adelle Sue
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Bernard,

get more confuse than ever..
I though since my Kua is 9 (25 Sept 1976- female) so the best direction will be E, SE, S and NE.
and the door house is open to nw. kitchen in sw, bathroom in w, bedroom in east and ne, living room and dinner room will be in north and northwest.

please enlighten me

Re: Which Director for a new house? 6 years ago #16072

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi delima259,

Leave your personal kua no. aside first. You must know the different between House Kua and Life Kua. House Kua gives you the 4 good and bad LOCATION of your house and Life Kua gives you the 4 good and bad FACING direction of yourself.
So what you need to do is mark out the House Kua of the house first and from here you can determine where are the 4 best and bad location of your house.
I think in my previous posting I have shown it to you. For example one of your bedroom fall in the Wu Gui sector of the house so if you are sleeping in that room what you can do it to sleep with your head pointing to any of your 4 best FACING direction.

I hope you can understand now that for the house we are only interested in where is the 4 best location of the house. You should spend more time in these 4 best location and sit facing your personal best facing direction.

Hope this could help you to understand better.

Bernard

Re: Which Director for a new house? 6 years ago #16073

• Adelle Sue
  • Fresh Boarder
ooo no..

what should i do then?
I couldn't change the layout.

is it bad if the kitchen is located at the Yen Nien, Bathroom at the Sheng Qi, Bedroom at the Tien Yi and Wu Gui?
And my maindoor is located at the Huo Hai - Southeast.

is there any charm I should put to avoid bad luck?

Re: Which Director for a new house? 6 years ago #16076

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi delima,

I attached your house layout plan in which I have marked out the respective sectors for your easy reference.

What you can do is to spend more time in the good sectors and always sit facing your best direction in accordance to the resident's personal kua no.

My concern is the Wu Gui sector and if you want to place a cure you can buy a Wu Luo or Gourd and place it in that room.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bernard
Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 years ago by Bernard154. Reason: attachment not working

Re: Which Director for a new house? 6 years ago #16077

• Adelle Sue
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear bernard.

BIG THANKS for your help.
hope by placing the Wu Luo or Gourd will cure the bad luck.

I just hope luck is in my hand, have to check with the building developer whether he could change the layout without no more money. Otherwise, is it ok to use the current layout and i just put the Wu Luo or Gourd yah?

Re: Which Director for a new house? 6 years ago #16078

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Delima,

Don't mention it and I will suggest that you sleep in the Tien Yi room rather than the Wu Gui room. If there are no external bad landform influence it might not be as bad as you think.

Bernard

Re: Which Director for a new house? 6 years ago #16080

• Adelle Sue
  • Fresh Boarder
Again many thanks Bernard,

I Hope i could ask my developer to change the layout.
But the worse thing i should live with the current layout. hiks..

I also attached the layout based on your advice. Please check whether the layout is ok or not.

i try to submitted by attachment but it wont work.
Attachments:

Re: Which Director for a new house? 6 years ago #16081

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear delima,

Base on the same sitting and facing direction your new layout is much better than the first. At least your bedroom is in the Sheng Chi sector now.

Another thing to remind you is that the kitchen stove should face your favorable direction. It is also better not to face the door and also opposite the sink and refrigerator. It must also have a support wall behind. Please take note of this.

Bernard
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds