Bathroom in the Southwest sector
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bathroom in the Southwest sector

Bathroom in the Southwest sector 6 years, 2 months ago #14915

• kricoffee
  • Junior Boarder
Hello,
Our bathroom is in the Southwest sector of the house. Could you, please, advise, some remedies to reduse the bad effect on Love and Marrige zone if any.
Thank you a lot,
Kristina

Re: Bathroom in the Southwest sector 6 years, 2 months ago #14926

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi kricoffee,

In the ancient classic feng shui text nothing has been written in regards to the 8 Aspiration of the Bagua. Feng shui believes in the balance of Yin and Yang and if you look at the Taiji symbol you will understand what I meant. The 8 Aspiration of the Bagua are used by the western feng shui writers to make it for simple understanding. In this theory every sector carried a good function like SW for love relationship, SE for wealth and so on. Every sectors are good or Yang, so where are the bad or Yin sectors?

The Taiji symbol shows us that the Universe contains varying degrees of Yin and Yang and within the Yin there is still a small Yang and within the Yang there is a small Yin. Together they form the Taiji symbol. So there is nothing absolute and everything is relative.

I will suggest that you concentrate more on the common feng shui theories like the 8 Mansion or Flying Stars. For the 8 Mansion you can look at the Yen Nien sector of the house and for the Flying Stars you can look at the Yearly Star 4 and 1.

Even if your bathroom happen to fall into the good sectors, just keep it clean and dry and close the door at all times.

Cheers!!!
Bernard
Last Edit: 6 years, 2 months ago by Bernard154.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kricoffee

Re: Bathroom in the Southwest sector 6 years, 2 months ago #14930

• kricoffee
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, Bernard,
Thank you for the reply and for your help. I understood and will take the appropriate actions)
All the best to you,
Kristina
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds