Sum of Ten 3/7 explanation please
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sum of Ten 3/7 explanation please

Sum of Ten 3/7 explanation please 7 years, 9 months ago #1156

• onus33
  • Senior Boarder
hello to everyone!
I was just reading Lillian Too book "total Feng shui" and discover something new for me ( as always with her books) My husband is Kua 3 and I am 7 . it says that if the marriage is the Sum of Ten in our case it "pairing of both groups" (east/west)
what does it mean??
does it mean that since we are married we can sleep pointing any of our best directions and still be good for both?
please can someone explain it, as it is a big problem to me to arrange our bed or our office tables (we work together)
thank you very much!!!!

Re:Sum of Ten 3/7 explanation please 7 years, 9 months ago #1244

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Hi,

Actually the Sum of Ten, suppose use in the Xuan Kong Fei Xing or Flying Star. Other method, I never heard before. So to now that you have a good marriage, this you need to check with Bazi or Eight Character. So I hope you will know it.

Re:Sum of Ten 3/7 explanation please 7 years, 8 months ago #1251

• onus33
  • Senior Boarder
oh no!!! I don't know it... in the book the reference was to the kua number and the directions to face. I gess my marriage is good, we were friends for 10 years before we get married, but if there is something more i'd like to know and take advantage of it

Re:Sum of Ten 3/7 explanation please 7 years, 8 months ago #1260

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Since you have a blissful marriage then you better don't know too much much of your fate. You just need to go forward with your partner, as you have choose husband then this is destiny. My advise is Don't think too much, just be happy.

Bless you

Jacky

Re:Sum of Ten 3/7 explanation please 7 years, 8 months ago #1271

• onus33
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks!!
I just was wondering if this sum of ten helps with our lucky facing positions, every time we have to choose the bed positioning is a chalenge, for now we are in his lucky direction, but my total loss, this why i was asking maybe i should stop worring about this, the same is in the office, the only way to sit together is facing each other

Re:Sum of Ten 3/7 explanation please 7 years, 8 months ago #1273

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
The direction on personal Gua is not that important. The important is your house sector whether in good sector or bad sector. As long as you fell happy then Feng Shui sometime can be work naturally by not applying too. This is the power.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds