Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How to change bad luck to good luck?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to change bad luck to good luck?

How to change bad luck to good luck? 3 years, 7 months ago #3497

• pink
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there! I have a friend who will be 39 years old (under the chinese birth age) this year. Seems like everything is unlucky for my friend since the beginning of this 2011 year .I hear that the age ending with the number 9 (e.g 19,29,39,49 years old..) is the turning point & everything wont go on smoothly for that person & the person's luck will be very bad in that year.How can my friend change the bad luck to good luck?What should my friend do to change all the bad luck to good luck?Thanks.

Re:How to change bad luck to good luck? 3 years, 7 months ago #3515

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Traditional way is to bath with blessed flower and perform good karma to redeem the bad.

Well the chinese do believe and worry of the 9 but not necessary everyone will meet with bad mishaps, it can also be just a taboos. Maybe you can post his date and time of birth including his gender in the 4 pillars column for the expert to check on his destiny. He maybe just going through his unfavourable luck cycle.

Re:How to change bad luck to good luck? 3 years, 6 months ago #3886

to change bad luck to good luck is not hard. if u make a good fengshui in his house, it will be good. life Inveronment will effect more and more his life.
(e.g house, company...).
i guess his house is east or west.

Re:How to change bad luck to good luck? 3 years, 6 months ago #3994

• ShengQi
  • Expert Boarder
Constantly doing good deeds for a PROLONG period can change some of your destiny.

Re:How to change bad luck to good luck? 3 years, 6 months ago #4081

• lady moon
ShengQi,

You are correct! Changing the focus from yourself to others can change your life by changing your attittude and your outlook on life. Short story of 2 men:

The first man had a terrible car accident. He said to all his friends, " my car slid off the road. I broke my leg and my car is ruined! My life is terrible and all I have is bad luck!" Everyone thought this man was cursed and had very bad luck; the worst luck of all their friends and that was all he had.

The second man had a terrible car accident. He said to all his friends, " I am so lucky! My car slid off the road and is ruined, but only my leg is broken! I could have been killed! GOD is so good to me - I am the luckiest man in the world!" All his friends thought the man was blessed more than anyone and had the best luck of anyone they knew and only good things happened to him.

It is all in the way we look at life and how we fit into it. Make the most of what yuo have and make what you have work for you. Change your attitude and change your life.

Re:How to change bad luck to good luck? 3 years, 6 months ago #4534

That is a best advise a person understood what we should do to change the life.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds