Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Having good Feng Shui in mobile home?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Having good Feng Shui in mobile home?

Having good Feng Shui in mobile home? 3 years, 3 months ago #4186

• veganwitch
  • Junior Boarder
We live in a single wide mobile home. It is quite old. We have had all sorts of financial, career, health problems and lately, pets dying. How do I Feng Shui a mobile home? Is the front door(in the middle) water, fire or earth? I don't know which elements to use.

Re:Having good Feng Shui in mobile home? 3 years, 3 months ago #4187

• abrys
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Veganwitch.

How long have you been living here? Have you been into these problems when you started living here? You have to take a lot of factors as to which really caused the problems. Because, without determining the real cause will not really give you a real cure. Have you been staying in an area where sanitation is of great concern? If yes, this may greatly affect your health and your pets too.

Re:Having good Feng Shui in mobile home? 3 years, 3 months ago #4207

• veganwitch
  • Junior Boarder
I have been living here since the end of last year and since then, my cats have learned to get out and they were found dead outside, on different days, I believe from the neighbor's dogs and my snake went missing, all in a few months, all happening on holidays. I do not have the money to move or get a fence right now. I do not have problems with everything in my life. In fact, some aspects have become great since I have moved here although there are other things in my life that have gone so bad ever since moving here. How does the Bagua work on a rectangle home?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds