Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Money Money!How to accumulate wealth???
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth???

Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 6 months ago #2657

• Punny
  • Expert Boarder
>.<!!! can anyone suggest how to accumulate wealth or increase income in feng shui perspective?
Maybe Bazi reading or purple start? idk anything that relevant to feng shui since this is a feng shui forum?

thank you! waiting for reply
*Im Newbie here*Learn Something New Everyday*
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Punny.

Re:Money Money!How to accumulate wealth???arrghh 3 years, 6 months ago #2660

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
Punny,

As I understand it:

You may check your bazi to see if wealth is in your destiny... whether you have the capacity to handle it... and what sort of assistance might be needed.

You can have your house and office analyzed by someone who REALLY understand feng shui to see if these places support wealth. Maybe they could but need some changes. Maybe they cannot and you need to move. If your bazi has already been checked then your feng shui will be adjusted to complement your bazi weaknesses.

And then there are more complicated formulas (Castle Gate, 7 Robberies, etc.) that a skilled practitioner might apply to your house or office to increase the luck.

But these things are very difficult to learn on your own, without a Master teaching you, and simply by reading the internet or asking unknown Forum people for advice.

I hope this helps
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth???arrghh 3 years, 6 months ago #2663

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
This kind of attitute, how should other people will share their precious experience and please this is FORUM. It a place to feel free to chat anything. If you disatisfied, PLEASE find the profesional Fenh Shui expert to help rather to read all this "arrghh" things. And "so please keep in mind to give suggestion accordingly!" are you order us what to do.

Sorry for rudeness. Thank you

Jacky Lee

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 6 months ago #2668

• Punny
  • Expert Boarder
Dear Jacky,

Sorry for the "arrgh" effect, i will amend this post title. About the statement to give suggestion accordingly is the rule of the thread i opened ^_^ im sorry u were offended by that statement. i have removed it

Thank you for your advice sir.It is my personality and it might be rude for some people, i wont noticed it offending if no one say a word about it.

Dear Davedog,

Interesting about the house and office place, is it according to kua?
I will look for Castle books reference but i never heard of 7 robberies?

Then again thank you for suggestion.

Punny
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Punny.

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 6 months ago #2683

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Hi Punny,

Thank you for your understanding. So I will share some experience of how to accumulated wealth without apply confused method.

1) Learn Eight Mansion. Not using Life Gua but using House Gua. Used house direction to find out which SECTOR not DIRECTION is 生气 Sheng Qi sector. Used that area more and do more activity there then it will generate more wealth to you.

2) Annual Flying Star. Each year has different Flying Star chart, in the chart find star #8 then used more that place and do more activity at there. In case star #8 is in the center, find star #9. It also a Wealth star too.

3) Put water. At the main door, no matter inside or outside, left or right(this is just a taboo) just put water feature. DO NOT put water fountain. A glass of water also can.

J

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth???arrghh 3 years, 6 months ago #2715

• mentor777
What are your current sources of income?

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth???arrghh 3 years, 6 months ago #2717

• beaudy
  • Senior Contributor
Punny, Jacky gave you very good advice, you should use it =)

Jacky: just one question regarding the last statement:

3) Put water. At the main door, no matter inside or outside, left or right(this is just a taboo) just put water feature. DO NOT put water fountain. A glass of water also can.

I don't understand why you're giving advice to put water at main door without knowing the Flying star there or the 8 Mansions sector location of the main door. Please elaborate. thanks =)

Love,
Beaudy

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth???arrghh 3 years, 6 months ago #2722

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
beaudy,

This is Qi theory, Qi born in mountain that is Yin and collected in water that is Yang. That why, Qi will stop at your house main door when it see water.

J

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth???arrghh 3 years, 6 months ago #2736

• Punny
  • Expert Boarder
mentor777 wrote:
What are your current sources of income?

i have day time job in an office fire industry im supposed.
my qualification is water element.

3) Put water. At the main door, no matter inside or outside, left or right(this is just a taboo) just put water feature. DO NOT put water fountain. A glass of water also can

im wonder if putting water at the right hand side will make the man in the house strays...and i mean i live in my brother house

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth???arrghh 3 years, 6 months ago #2737

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
That is just a taboo. Nowadays, women can earn money to feed their family. This is just a houswive story. Don't think that think just think this water will accumulate wealth for you and your family, then you feel it different.

J

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 6 months ago #2751

• Punny
  • Expert Boarder
JackyLee wrote:
Hi Punny,

2) Annual Flying Star. Each year has different Flying Star chart, in the chart find star #8 then used more that place and do more activity at there. In case star #8 is in the center, find star #9. It also a Wealth star too.

J

Hi Mr.J,

Flying star 9/8/3 is actually our kitchen area ( we have a spacious dining area and the area divided into two: wet kitchen and dry kitchen).

Wet kitchen is 9 star area(West) with stove facing SW. Is this situation bad?

My bedroom above have window facing NW (flying star 8). I activate water purifier in that area.

Please advise.

Punny

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 6 months ago #2764

• beaudy
  • Senior Contributor
Hi Jacky,

This is Qi theory, Qi born in mountain that is Yin and collected in water that is Yang. That why, Qi will stop at your house main door when it see water.

Yes, but if the Qi there is bad, then no good!

Love,
Beaudy

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #3069

• Punny
  • Expert Boarder
JackyLee wrote:
Hi Punny,

Thank you for your understanding. So I will share some experience of how to accumulated wealth without apply confused method.

1) Learn Eight Mansion. Not using Life Gua but using House Gua. Used house direction to find out which SECTOR not DIRECTION is 生气 Sheng Qi sector. Used that area more and do more activity there then it will generate more wealth to you.

J

Dear J,

I put a Water bottled (un-opened) at the side of my bedroom door which also number 6 flying star this year (wood) hence my wealth corner.
I also do the same with office desk. I put my drinking water which will always be filled once i drank it at my SE wealth corner.

Here is my update: Ive got salary increment 10% within 2 weeks and recently i got more job offer to do part time tuition (means more side income).
My income should increase by 50% by next month ended.

I also see myself less spending money and seems like friends and family like to treat me lunch or dinner o.O

I think this method work for me!

Good Luck for other who want to try this method!

Regards
Punny

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #3070

• abrys
  • Gold Boarder
I am happy for you Punny! Congratulations!

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #3102

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
It better to a without any cover. you see it will more income. Try it!!
J

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #3106

• Punny
  • Expert Boarder
JackyLee wrote:
It better to a without any cover. you see it will more income. Try it!!
J

i see i see... now i understand why the wealth seems coming a lot but hard to harvest!

the salary increment of course ive got but the part time job i had to think twice cause it will squeeze of my energy to harvest it ive declined tho but the offer still open.

the reason i put a water bottled its because i live in a family that doesn't believe in feng shui and my maid might clean it out everyday >.<

if i put a untouched capped bottled they wont disturb it.

any suggestion on this J?

Punny

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #3400

• lady moon
Good for you! You have a good atitude and this helps. You are also smart to change spending habits. We want many things, but have
few needs. As you are learning to tell the difference, you will accumulate money and save for things you really need.
All the bet,
lady moon

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #3426

• newleaf
  • Fresh Boarder
just been reading this thread - i'm interested n what I *need* to do to gain some money.
front door facing west. back door in the east , but facing North.
bedroom north east.

where should i be placing water ? ?
with thanks in advance

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #3445

• Punny
  • Expert Boarder
Hi just post reply for update,

newleaf, getting wealthy or not also depends on karma.

for example, even tho i activate this wealth, i still cannot harvest it..means i see it but i dont get the money.it just improve in other way of my life like i can feel like i less spending and less to pay.hence my wealth accumulated in terms how much money i earned.

if u had this luck in ur destiny, u should try jackpot and get the chances to be a millionaire in an instant

Re:Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 3 months ago #4862

• vhenzoul
  • Fresh Boarder
hi,

In general, attitude towards learning new skills and take actions on it is the best solutions.....education is not the hindrance of not getting more wealth.

A lot of BILLIONAIRES never finish their University school, instead they utilized their mind to create wealth.....FS is another angle to look for.

In case you need to know more what the Millionaires mind, you may search the internet at home or just feel free to email me.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.19 seconds