Feng Shui for Open Kitchen
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Feng Shui for Open Kitchen

Feng Shui for Open Kitchen 1 year, 4 months ago #19208

• joyfulole
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Experts,

I saw a Feng Shui Program and it says that open kitchen is bad for love relationship.

I’ve an open kitchen too. I’ve few relationships before but was all short term. I’m single now and hope to get hitched soon.

Appreciate if you can advise if the open kitchen has an impact and what is the cure for it if so. Thanks in advance 

Re: Feng Shui for Open Kitchen 1 year, 4 months ago #19225

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi joyfulole,

Yes, open kitchen look nice in interior design but is not very good in term of feng shui. As you know that kitchen represent the matriarch of the family so it should be Yin and you may also realize that kitchen floor is always one small level lower than the living room. When a kitchen is open it will turn into Yang since it share with the living room as one open space and at the same time the kitchen floor level is also raise to the same level as the living room.

Once the kitchen turned to Yang you may find problem inviting a Yin lady into your house. The best cure is to re-renovate it to a close concept kitchen and lower the floor level down, however you can try to use a ticker rug or floor mat to place it at the entrance of the living room before entering into the kitchen. In this way you will be raising the living room floor level higher than the kitchen.

Hope this can help you.

Bernard
The following user(s) said Thank You: firehorselord

Re: Feng Shui for Open Kitchen 1 year, 4 months ago #19230

• joyfulole
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Bernard,

Thank you very much for your advice. It is not possible for me to renovate my kitchen as I have just renovated it. I am not sure if it helps as my kitchen floor is about 1cm lower than my living room area as I have selected a different tiles for it. Does this helps to differentiate the Yin and Yang already?

And btw sorry I have forgotten to sign off in my earlier note, my name is Joy and I’m a girl so I’m actually looking for a guy partner and not a lady

Hope to hear from you soon again. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Joy

Re: Feng Shui for Open Kitchen 1 year, 4 months ago #19243

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Joy,

Ooops…I am so sorry in overlooking your gender, my apology to you. Since you are a female it is not so bad but there are still some concerns in which you need to take care. First of all I hope you do not have a kitchen island with stove. This is a very bad feng shui because a stove represents your rice bowl and it is best to place it with a wall backing. In this way you will see good support in your career.

Secondly you may need to check the flying stars natal chart of your living room and kitchen and if it is afflicted by star 2 and 5 then the kitchen fire will enhance the bad star and spread the bad influence into the whole living room and kitchen since they shared a open space together.

Your poor relationship could be due to your bazi and if I have not mistaken your birth data is 2nd March 1972 at 01.10am. If I am not wrong with the above data it seems that your chart shows that you have two unpleasant star which is the Gu Chen and Gua Su star. Individual who possess these two stars dislike socialization and they are loner and have poor affinity with friends and the opposite sex.

Bernard

Re: Feng Shui for Open Kitchen 1 year, 3 months ago #19267

• joyfulole
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks very much for your kind advice again, Bernard and no problem about not getting my correct gender earlier.
Need your further help again.
For flying star natal chart, is there any place that I can get and check it ? What kind of bad influence if the living room is afflicted and how can I lessen the bad influence? Yes you are right on the birth date , for the unpleasant stars in bazi what can i do to improve it ?
Sorry for the string of questions, hope you can help me. Thank you again.

Re: Feng Shui for Open Kitchen 1 year, 3 months ago #19276

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi joyfulole,

You can google in the web for flying stars calculator to check on the natal chart of your house. Star 5 will bring mishaps, loss of wealth and unpleasant things and Star 2 is a illness star. Best to control these 2 stars is either a metal windchime or 6 emperors coins.

I am afraid there is no way to rectify the bad influence caused by the unpleasant stars in your bazi. This is your destiny and perhaps try to perform more good karma to redeem your past bad karma.

Good luck

Bernard
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.64 seconds