This week we'll talk about I-Ching coins and how you can use them to bring you money luck.
These coins bring prosperity and income luck, and are said to have tremendous potency, especially when energized with red or gold thread.
To activate these coins, first you should tie them into bunches of 3, 6 or 9 with red or gold thread. These are the best multiples to have. 3 represents the trinity of heaven, earth and mankind luck; 6 represents luck from heaven; and 9 is the magic number representing the wholeness of the universe.
You can also buy these coins ready tied in a variety of knot-types.
Using the Coins
1) Stick (or hang) these coins onto your cash register or invoice book to increase your sales income and turnover in your business.
2) Tape the coins onto the SE corner of your desk to activate for instant money luck.
3) Carry in your pocket, purse or wallet.
4) Stick onto your phone to turn every phone call you receive into income for you. (This is very suitable for companies where a lot of business is done on the telephone).
6) A Taoist feng shui method said to be extremely potent in activating for wealth is to place coins tied with the mystic knot in the four corners of every room in your home and office. The mystic knot gives the coins added potency and sets up wealth vibrations through the foundations of your home / office.
There are many many ways in which you can make use of these Chinese coins. They can be found as motifs in windchimes, vases, garden murals… the above are just a few suggestions on how you can use your coins, but feel free to be creative in your use of these wonderful energizers.