Bad placement of the bed and study desk will cause problems to the child’s health and performance in school.
For children, the sitting and sleeping directions are the two vital factors in getting feng shui right.
- Arrange the children’s bed to face their Fu Wei
direction. It is not necessary to tap the wealth direction, since they
have not yet entered the job market. Instead, activate for good health
and study luck.
- Focus on the study desk. Make sure they are tapping their Fu Wei direction when they are studying or doing homework.
- Do not place the desk with a window or a door behind the chair.
- Do not have a tree growing too near to your child’s bedroom.
- Do not have a protruding air conditioner or exposed beam on top of the desk.
- Avoid sharp edges of cupboards, pillars and protruding corners.
- Do not have open shelves in the bedroom.
- Do not place the study desk between the door and window.
- Make sure the NE sector of house is not affected by a toilet, storeroom or kitchen. If it is, place a 6-rod metal windchime to exhaust the afflicted earth energy there.
- Place a crystal globe in the NE of the room. Turn the crystal globe 3 times a day.
- Place a 7 level pagoda in the NE of the study desk to bring good examination luck.
- Give your child a personal crystal point.
The crystal should sit on the study desk when he/she is studying, and
under the pillow when he/she is sleeping. Place it on the study desk
while studying. Your child should carry the crystal point into exams.
- Place 5 different colours of glitter lamps in the NE sector of the bedroom to activate for study luck.
"Feng Shui World (July/August 2005)". To subscribe, please click here.