attractive woman has too many choices. hard to choose right? ")
1) dun talk about ur potential target with ur "sisters", but "brothers"' ok (dun let other have the chance to spread ur history and give up all ur "brothers" when u r attached before silly things happen.)
2) ur husband if is financially stable, will tend to keep mistress. (marry a rich guy is good, only if u are able to control him thus his financial.
3) decisive is the key to ur blissful marriage, dun drag ok? those fishes that u dun want, open one side of the net NOW.
4) if u look at ur past experiences, your bfs are playful (play mind games), chances are u also. and this is not a trait for marriage. so what kind of person u want to be?
5) marriage occurs when responsibility and stability is in place.
6) at age 50 is ur marriage's turning point, its either you divorce or u remarry another guy who is willing to submit to u and live happily ever after.(if you chose submissive man initially, must respect your man to avoid seperation)
7) you husband may not be a bad person, but even so, he maybe troubled by illness, thus bring burden to u.
8) be brave. past is past, dun keep extras, even if u have to walk alone for sometime.
you know the problem, u know the solution best urself. go settle it.
In a r/s, the one that is not being loved, is the third party.
Love is like a can of coke, the rings is firmly attached to the can, but in the heart of can, it contains only the coke.
Finding the One is a myth, Being the One is the TRUTH.
Target to help 1000 couples since 2000. 95% to go.... ZZZZzzzzz