Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How to activate feng shui charms?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to activate feng shui charms?

How to activate feng shui charms? 3 years ago #8211

• prince25
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear all,

I would love to know the ways to activate the fengshui charms once they are purchased or when they are reused.

For instance, I was told to place a red packet below the three legged frog to activate it.

Is there any procedures I have left out besides the placing of red packet? any visualization needed?

Thanks!

Re:How to activate feng shui charms? 3 years ago #8213

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
What kind of Feng Shui Charm? Is it from Chinese Temple or buy from shop?

J

Re:How to activate feng shui charms? 3 years ago #8215

• prince25
  • Fresh Boarder
lets say is a three legged frog, dragon, pheonix from shops?

Re:How to activate feng shui charms? 3 years ago #8219

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
I think this is not a proper Feng Shui. That is just a items. A Feng Shui is talking about Qi, Direction, Time, Space, Meridian, and so on.

J

Re:How to activate feng shui charms? 3 years ago #8267

• otozam
  • Junior Boarder
Hi,

I have read some of Lillian Too books Too books and some of which are about the three legged toad and i have not read any activation for it, you just have to display it. Some of the lucky charm vendors I spoke with in china town told me that the coin in the mouth of the toad is very important-I think a three legged toad would not be effective if it does not have a coin in the mouth

To cleanse the charms, most of the vendors I see put the item in the middle of the singing bowl and have the sound cleanse it. I have heard and read some do come to temples to be blessed by the Taoist priest/monk or other religious clergy. Some cleanse the charms by incense smoke.

In some cases, I also read some articles that you "dot" the eyes of some figurines like dragons,piyao's, chilin etc by a red ink or paint to make it energized. Some would tie a red ribbon to activate it.

These are some of the things I know about your question. I hope I was of great help.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds