Yayahoo, yes, I was actually thinking of adding a small stone or brick wall towards the back of the house to suggest the black tortoise, and the rest, I will plan some roses like a fence (I like one kind of roses because they bloom for a long time. Since it's not a good idea to plant thorny plants near houses, I will plant them around the property lines as a shield and aesthetic feature. However, I will hear what you say about the fence plan.
After thinking about it, I give up the fencing (no need black tortise for your case) but may be create a hump surrounding your house. You may need a water feature in front of the main door as Devadog gave a good suggestion. I post a sample water feature but you design it later to suit your taste (if possible).
Yes, yayahoo, I have put thoughts into adding a water feature about 10 feet away from the front door, but I am not sure how the house can receive the energy from the water feature though. We are not going to use it much; or I will have to just come in and out on purpose when I get bored .
Yayahoo, if you don't mind, please show me some pictures for humps around the house... Hopefully they are not going to look like ant mounds
A hump that looks like a mountain but small that is opposite of "U" shape.
I need to know :
1) Main door facing direction (in degree if possible)
2) Your main door step if facing what degree (Is it same degree with the main door, very important)? See picture.
3) The degree that hit the corner garage from the main door view. How many degree to the right if main door is at 90?
Yayahoo, your illustrations look fantastic!!!! I kept smiling when I looked at them. They are just so cute!! Sorry, if I am being very silly, but that's how I am, easily amazed by nature and greatly thrilled by human creations and efforts.
A. Ok... I expected to exhaust myself with digging, layering bricks, and moving rocks and dirt, so I would get sounding sleeps at nights. Now yayahoo, you only wants me to put such small humps only at the corners? You meant only 2" high humps can create a better condition. Fantastic! In that case, I can party all night then, Woo-hoo! By the way, are those humps made of just soil??? Can I plant something "earthy" to stabilize them? If it's only made of soil. It does not matter how hard the soil it is, it is going to have erosion and turn flat in no time especially for 2" high humps.
B. Yayahoo, I understand that the drain of the driveway connects to the water fountain. In your fountain illustration, there is a pipe for overflow. Where is this overflow pipe going?
I assume that it would lead the water flowing towards the creek, but I am not sure if that's what in your mind. As long as the water flows close to the entrance and then passes, it can go anywhere, right? That's kind of the water dragon method I have learned from different books. However, I also read about houses that are facing cardinal directions such as West, North, South, and East, the water dragon should flow from the left to the right passing the entrance (inside looking out). However, it is impossible in my case, because water would geographically go from right to left. Our right to left water flow is the opposite to the theory of what I read, but it would still be much better than nothing at all or not receiving the qi.
1. Main door facing direction: Yayahoo, I see that you put the house facing West, instead of NW as the driveway. Is this what you had in mind? If the house facing W, I am considering W2 at 266 degree (I have found that this degree is a better angle to avoid the "marginal lines" between different Mountain sections. Also, most rooms work better at this angle than the rest).
2. The steps are exactly going to be at the same degree as the main door: 266
3. It's 15.5 degree from the corner of the garage to the main door. I had a feeling that the protruding corner of the garage might be a problem when Devadog mentioned about the possibility of relocate the garage. I asked devadog if it is all the better if I could reverse the house plan. He is probably busy and not able to answer my question for him yet, or has had enough "chueh problem" so decided not to speak up. Yayahoo, please give me your take on this too: is it better to have the reverse house plan (once it's reversed, the garage would be at the lower bottom). I am not sure if I CAN, but I will try to see if it is possible to reverse it. If both yayahoo and devadog say it is better that way, I will do it. Don't get the wrong idea now. You two are not running my life , but I have a feeling of reversing the house plan would make it better. Actually, a few posts back when i asked devadog about reversing the plan, i was referring to the main door facing at 284, because I was thinking that the degree more towards NW would receive the incoming qi better. On the other hand, main door of the current facing 284 would also put my bedroom at SW which will bring me mental problems as the flying star chart suggests (my husband wouldn't want that!!!!). Main facing of the REVERSE plan at 266 is more towards West and further away from the in-coming qi, yet 2/3 of the bedroom will be at South sector with better flying stars, and I can sleep with my head towards North as my lucky direction for health. South is the least worst sector for my husband, so the bedroom in the south should be better for both of us in general with good stars there. To be honest with you, I have always had a very healthy life style and diet, yet I feel tired all the time and did not have a good start as I was born. I could fall asleep when the Sun is down, yet I have hard time falling sleep when I am actually in bed. If the bedroom is 2/3 in South sector, I will probably have a better health, along with everything else too. Although I stay home at different rooms almost all day, I stay in the 3 main rooms: bedroom for 8 hours, studio 4-7, office/workout room 3-5.
I tried to post new posts below, yet my posts did not show any text or img. I am editing this post now.
The floor plan company allowed me to flip the floor plan at this point. This way, the corner of the garage is not on the way of the flow of qi to the front door
Sorry that I'm still busy with my stuff and get back to you soonest possible. The pipe has connection with FS too, so it shall be measured after checking your main door. Dont worry about flying star as it will compensate with other method.