Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

WOFS enlightenment. See my life with bazi & zwds
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: WOFS enlightenment. See my life with bazi & zwds

WOFS enlightenment. See my life with bazi & zwds 6 months, 1 week ago #35867

My curiosity in life always brought me back to know and understand more about my life. Seeing all the Masters and members here post makes me want to know more about my life.

Can someone please enlightened me, what kinda life will I have? I have no idea whether to post this thread in career, wealth, family, or whatsoever.

I think in generally my life is so so, although I always wanted to seek a breakthrough to see improvement.

Can someone help please?

My date of birth is 07 November 1984, female, born in Malaysia. time of birth is 13:10.

Thanks in advance.

Re: WOFS enlightenment. See my life with bazi & zwds 6 months, 1 week ago #35868

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi- your bazi DM yi wood is weak n is to too dry due lack of metal to glow water. so u like metal n water n hate fire n wood, n dry earth

now your current 10LP is xin metal/sheep dry earth- xin metal is good for u bcos it will glow the gui water in your time HS, but the sheep dry earth is not good for u bcos it will suck water n hurt your rat water. so your decade luck average, need AP luck to help

2017 is ding fire/rooster metal, ding water will be put off by your gui water, n rooster will half combine with your day EB snake to become metal so, your 2017 luck is good

Re: WOFS enlightenment. See my life with bazi & zwds 6 months, 1 week ago #35870

Hi Smsek,

May I know what is AP luck? In your opinion, in what area should I focus on to improve my life? I would think it is average like what you had mentioned. And so I think my life is pretty dull.

2017 luck is better? but in what area? And if I would to change career to Medical social worker, do you think it is suitable to me?

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Re: WOFS enlightenment. See my life with bazi & zwds 6 months, 1 week ago #35871

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi- need your email to reply privately or u can send to mine below

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds