Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

8 rod windchime 2017
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 8 rod windchime 2017

8 rod windchime 2017 1 week, 5 days ago #35859

Hi, I would like to know where I should hang a red metal 8 rod windchime, which has octagon shaped wood too, for 2017. Appreciate if you can share

Re: 8 rod windchime 2017 1 week, 5 days ago #35860

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi where u plan to hang this item?

Re: 8 rod windchime 2017 1 week, 4 days ago #35890

I was advised by someone to hang it in the east sector

Re: 8 rod windchime 2017 1 week, 4 days ago #35891

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
not advisable bcos 2017, #8 fortune star flies to east sector, 8 rod windchime is metal, so it will drain the #8 earth energy. furthermore east is wood sector. so the 8 rod windchime metal will clash with the wood.

suggest u hang it at south sector to tame the #5-yellow misfortune star or NW sector the tame the #2 sickness star

Re: 8 rod windchime 2017 1 week, 4 days ago #35892

Hi there,

Thanks for the advice. Just to be sure, I attach a picture of the said windchime.
My son bought it for me on holiday and he would be hurt if I didnt put it up, but I am a novice practitioner of FS, therefore wanted to make sure I hung it in the right place. south sector would be perfect, cause that is where my apartment balcony is situated. Part of the windchime(the wood part) is a hexagon, which is like the bagua.
[attachment:1]8 rod windchime.jpeg[/attachment]

Re: 8 rod windchime 2017 1 week, 4 days ago #35893

Hi there,

Thanks for the advice. Just to be sure, I attach a picture of the said windchime.
My son bought it for me on holiday and he would be hurt if I didnt put it up, but I am a novice practitioner of FS, therefore wanted to make sure I hung it in the right place. south sector would be perfect, cause that is where my apartment balcony is situated. Part of the wind chime(the wood part) is a hexagon, which is like the bagua.
[attachment:1]8 rod windchime.jpeg[/attachment]

Re: 8 rod windchime 2017 1 week, 4 days ago #35894

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi not able to open ur attached file. pls send to my email

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: 8 rod windchime 2017 1 week, 3 days ago #35897

• Golden_Zen
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I want to share some experience here. Almost 60% to 70% of the residential Fengshui requests I received are afflicted with strange energies. These strange energies comprise different spectrum of spiritual entities, ranging from not so intelligent energy blobs to others. Some of the new deceased have not yet obtain full control of their faculties and behave like a new-born babies. When the wind-chimes ring, these new deceased spirits are attracted to it. When the wind-chimes stop ringing, they will float around mindlessly once again but this time around your area. Their energies will interfere with your house's energy too. It doesn't matter what material you use, the chimes will attract them. Then again, they are new deceased or mindless energy blobs and it is also not fair for Fengshui masters to exorcise them too. The most I usually do is to strengthen the perimeter of the house with energy seals or protective Fengshui because sometimes it's others who hang wind-chimes and you cannot ask them to take it down too.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds