wind chimes
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: wind chimes

wind chimes 2 years, 5 months ago #14870

• splendid71
Hi

Please help,

I have always had windchimes in my front door - 6 rod metal - however when one of my Chinese friends came over she said that they attract spirits and are bad luck?

I immediately discarded the chime however since doing so have seen my finances decline rapidly as well as a few friends please confirm.

I also have a pagoda with laughing buddha and six bells tasselled chime - where do you suggest i hang this.

All answers gratefully received.

Sandra

Re: wind chimes 2 years, 5 months ago #14880

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Sandra,

You need an objective to place a windchimes and you don’t place it just for the sake of placing because sometime it may backfire. You must first understand whether the sector or facing direction is being affected by any sha qi or bad flying stars like Star 2 and 5. Only then you can place a windchimes to cure the sha qi. I reckon that there must be some form of sha qi since you said that after removing it you started to face some problems. Anyway a confirmation is still needed.

Some say that windchimes can invites spirit but a properly designed windchimes make according to the rules of the nature do not invite spirit. Personally I feel that windchimes shall only be used as a cures rather than attracting prosperity. The type of windchimes you have mentioned is more for attracting prosperity.

Cheers
Bernard

Re: wind chimes 2 years, 5 months ago #14882

• splendid71
Hi Barry,

First of all thank you so much for replying.

I am quite new to feng shui and have been following just some very basic elements like having a 3 legged toad close to the front door and also a couple of buddha statues and mandarin ducks.

I am born in the year 1971 so I have ordered a few bits of protection from flying star 7.

However I do not know much about sha qui and how to diagnose if I have problems with 2 or 5 can you elaborate?

Since the feng shui changes i made (enhancing wealth corner with a fish tank) 3 legged frog etc - our money problems radically improved. Last night I placed the prosperity chime in the front door area and i have to admit the house seems to have a newer sense of calm however I still do not know if it is appropriately placed.

Is it important to have a chime by the front door? my front door if indoors looking out faces south.

Do you think the chime would help mend friendships? also what would be a properly constructed one? how many rods, what materials would I need?

Thanks for your help

Sandra

Re: wind chimes 2 years, 5 months ago #14883

• splendid71
Hi Barry,

Just been reading a bit more about Sha Qi - my house is in what it seems a position for a lot of arrows basically all cars drive towards my house before turning right or left i am on the horizontal of T junction.

I have a flat ba gua mirror outside and a stone buddha in my garden - do you think i might need something else?

Sandra

Re: wind chimes 2 years, 5 months ago #14884

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Sandra,

If you are feeling comfortable and see improvement in it then just leave it accordingly. Since you mentioned that your maindoor is facing South then this year you have Star 1 in your facing direction. Star 1 is a future prosperity star which brings career success, academic success, nobleman and good relationship. This star belongs to a Water element and if you place a Windchimes which is a metal element it can help to grow the star, as metal produce water.

Commonly used are the 6 rods hollow windchimes and they must be hollow in which it can stimulate the flow of the qi.

From your description it looks like you are staying in a T-Junction house. If that is the case then you may need windchimes to slow down the sha qi. Bagua can also be used but only as a last resort. Best environmental friendly method is to plant some tall plants or trees along the sidewall of the gate. Plants can also help to block and slow down the qi.

Without proper viewing of your house plan and audit, I cannot say much but just advice you according to your queries.

Bernard

Re: wind chimes 2 years, 5 months ago #14885

• splendid71
Hi Bernard,

Thank you so much for your advice - I really appreciate it.

I will get myself a windchime of 6 metal rods.

I wish you a truly happy weekend and successful year. You have made my day!!

Best,

Sandra

Re: wind chimes 2 years, 5 months ago #14886

• M71
  • Senior Boarder
just a quick question for I am dealing with the same issues right now.
is it possible to have more than 1 windchime in the house or is there a limit to the total number of windchimes?

I now have (inside my home) a 6 rod hollow metal hanging in the NW area and a 5 hollow metal at the stairs (round, open, spiral, in a straight line with the front door,only 1 glass door in between), but would very much like to hang a 6 metal hollow right at the front door as well.
my husband and I are doing poorly with the economic crisis and lack of work.

Re: wind chimes 2 years, 5 months ago #14887

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi M71,

How are you and sorry to hear about your present problems which you are facing.

Why are you handing so many windchimes in your NW sector. This year Star 7 being a Metal element is in the NW sector. Star 7 is a violent star that brings injuries, burgalary, fire and lawsuits. This star also brings financial losses due to vile characters and a lot of disputes in every aspect of life, either at home or at work. It could also cause lung respiratory and lung infections. You are actually enhancing the star instead of draining it.

If I am not mistaken I think you are staying in a Cul-de-Sac house. These types of houses usually have some sha qi problem. If that is the case you can place one outside your main door. Windchimes work best with wind to produce the required sound.

Bernard

Re: wind chimes 2 years, 5 months ago #14889

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi M71,

Further to my earlier post I took a look at your husband bazi chart again and found that he is still in his bad luck decade cycle. He fall under the special chart in which Wood and Fire are not his favorable element. At this present moment it is best for him to work for others instead of doing his own business. However this year is a strong Water year which may help to boost his luck but still not out of the wood yet. Try to look at your house feng shui again and forget about those trinkets. Make it simple, control the bad stars first. Try to avoid green, red and purple color. Go for white, blue and black color and hope this can help.

Good luck.

Bernard

Re: wind chimes 2 years, 5 months ago #14890

• M71
  • Senior Boarder
hi Bernard,
thank you so much for having a look at it (again .)

the reason I went to the wind chimes (not too many, just 2 right now, the one in NW and the one for the spiral open stairs), is that I noticed few or no result with the flying stars method, so I thought: maybe I should go back to the 'simpler' mansion method.
when I first start practicing feng shui some years ago, I took it really simple; the basics for the various directions in the house and it worked out really well.
now that I have tried the more subtile things I believe I am not good enough or have well enough understanding of it, therefor I tried to go back to the more basic and easy part of the mansion method.
in that perspective I have hang up the second windchime in the NW, to help us get work for me and if possible to sell our house (it is for sale now).

my husband indeed is still going through the rough period you explained to me, it even got worse.
now he has stopped being independant and went back to work for a company, which is great it was possible, but the work itself is getting very hard, for the people and the work is (to say it as an understatement) is not fun and nice, it is purely about surviving. also he can add now 2 lawsuits we are in the middle of, they cost a lot of money, but since it has to do with his children he can not turn his back from it.
all together, it is still very bad period, that we can barely survive, so I am trying right now to find sollutions again, before I myself loose all faith.

Re: wind chimes 2 years, 5 months ago #14909

• M71
  • Senior Boarder
small addition: the current lawsuits have started weeks before I hang up the windchimes in NW and since I hang it up, just days after I received a few good leads concerning jobs.

Re: wind chimes 2 years, 5 months ago #14912

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi M71,

I took a second look of your house location plan in the google earth and my only advice to you is quickly gets rid of your house as soon as possible. This house is doing more harm than anything good to both of you. Try to find a more square or rectangle land shape and with a good depth from the front to the back. Your present triangular land shape is the most challenging among all the shapes. Furthermore your house is being hit by the direct road sha qi and also the poison arrows from the edge of your neighbors building.

Landform is very important and if it is very bad then internal feng shui cures may not help much.

Bernard

Re: wind chimes 2 years, 4 months ago #14993

• M71
  • Senior Boarder
thank you Bernard.
indeed we have it up for sale and are trying to get rid of it now. it is a beautifull house but not healthy for us.
next house we will definitely look better at the shape and the location in stead of just the house.

also, the former owners of this house had the garden decorated in a complete different way, which caused the shape was not to be seen, it looked totaly like a round sort of shape.
offcourse we had received also the drawings of it, but for some reason it was in our heads as it looked in real life, not the true shape of the garden.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.84 seconds