Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Money Money!How to accumulate wealth???
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth???

Re:Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #4890

• Jose168
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Punny,

Take this advice, You have to create a water feature at the southwest sector of your home with a jambala in it and keep it until 2024.

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #4922

• Lucky262
  • Junior Boarder
JackyLee wrote:
Hi Punny,

Thank you for your understanding. So I will share some experience of how to accumulated wealth without apply confused method.

1) Learn Eight Mansion. Not using Life Gua but using House Gua. Used house direction to find out which SECTOR not DIRECTION is 生气 Sheng Qi sector. Used that area more and do more activity there then it will generate more wealth to you.

2) Annual Flying Star. Each year has different Flying Star chart, in the chart find star #8 then used more that place and do more activity at there. In case star #8 is in the center, find star #9. It also a Wealth star too.

3) Put water. At the main door, no matter inside or outside, left or right(this is just a taboo) just put water feature. DO NOT put water fountain. A glass of water also can.

J

Dear Jacky,
Why cannot put Water Fountain? I have a water fountain at main door.

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #4927

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Hi everyone,

it been a long time didn't post anything at here. Well, there is the reason, once master said that the water fountain will make the Qi disperse under the water. So when Qi nearby the water fountain it will not circulate or gather around the water but it will also drag into the water and disperse it.

I though this is untrue but after some tried and I see a lot of case, now i finalize it. So it shouldn't place any water fountain UNLESS is outside the house that will be fine. See the office or place which there place the water fountain INSIDE, try to ask them is it your work or other activities no so smooth. Sure a lot will answer you yes.

J

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #4943

• Punny
  • Expert Boarder
hi all,

in my experienced, i just put a cup of full glass of water(make sure it clean and clear) in those suggested area by Jacky.

in my case i put a water bottled at the side of my room door (inside) SE and a cup at my office desk at also SE corner.

but make sure its updated according to flying star k.

i gain some income and start accumulating now. but the tricky part is when i want to spend it, there is always an obstacle in my way to spend those money so most of it was saved in my bank lol

good luck

punny
*Im Newbie here*Learn Something New Everyday*

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #4947

• Lucky262
  • Junior Boarder
Dear Jacky,

Since i already have the water fountain inside the house, i cannot move it because it was placed by my husband and he don't really into fenghui thing.

Is there other things i can do to activat our wealth corner?

Can you help me to locate my wealth corner so that i can also place a bottle of mineral water at that area to activate it.

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #4970

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Used Eight Mansion Method, is different from Bagua Method. There is no Bagua Method only have Eight Mansion Method.

Sorry, so just located Sheng Qi SECTOR not your personal Sheng Qi. The Sheng Qi sector is determine from house, then it will boost everyone wealth luck.

To do this, you need is the Main door direction and from the direction, find the Sheng Qi sector. Then put water, and it will start to accumulate the Qi. Of course, the water feature must have wider mouth such as bowl or bucket, so it will accumulate more Qi.

J

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #4977

• Punny
  • Expert Boarder
yes..as Jacky said, a big mouth bucket and open are more easily to accumulate qi hehe...if u only put closed bottled water, it only stop the stealing money energy.hehe means ur wealth wont accumulate in terms of income but accumulate in terms of saving
*Im Newbie here*Learn Something New Everyday*

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #4978

• Lucky262
  • Junior Boarder
JackyLee wrote:
Used Eight Mansion Method, is different from Bagua Method. There is no Bagua Method only have Eight Mansion Method.

Sorry, so just located Sheng Qi SECTOR not your personal Sheng Qi. The Sheng Qi sector is determine from house, then it will boost everyone wealth luck.

To do this, you need is the Main door direction and from the direction, find the Sheng Qi sector. Then put water, and it will start to accumulate the Qi. Of course, the water feature must have wider mouth such as bowl or bucket, so it will accumulate more Qi.

J

Dear Jacky,

My Main door is facing North West (NW). In this case, how do i determine my Sheng Qi sector?
Sorry, i totally new in the Eight Mansion Method.

Can you please help me ?

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #5009

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Never mind, I help you determine. Your house Sheng Qi is located at North sector of the house. Second Wealth sector located at South sector of your house.

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #5027

• Lucky262
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you Jacky,

You are great!

My North is quite empty area because that is the place after we walk-in from the main door. Is a quite a big space between the main door and sofa (living area).

Can i just place a cup of water in any place in the SHeng Qi area or i must face it to the North in that area as well?

Thanks.

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #5029

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Your water so little, how to accumulate more money. Of course put a big bowl of water then will have more wealth flow in.

Just put the water feature(no fountain please) at the North area and can be anywhere as long as it inside the North sector. Not facing but placing.

J

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #5030

• Lucky262
  • Junior Boarder
Dear Jacky,

I'm sorry for my stupid question again

1) Do we need to change the water everyday to keep the water clean so that it can accumulate clean Qi?

2) Can we put some plastic crystal into the water bowl just for decoration?
Will it decrease the effect of cumulating wealth?
Or will it have bad impact?

Thanks again.
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by Lucky262.

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 5 months ago #5045

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Can... As long you like it anything you put there or inside also can. The purpose is to have a water feature in that spot and the Qi will start to accumulate. Cheap and easy. By the way, make sure change the water sometime. The water must clean then the effective will be more good and don't cover, let the Qi circulate.

J

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 4 months ago #6338

• Pravina
  • Fresh Boarder
Jacky,

I have read your posts and those were quite helpful in understanding the directions. But I am not very clear about few things:

Firstly,how come for the NW entrance Sheng Qi sector will be in North.

Secondly, how is House Gua is different from personal kua number?

Finally, if the element of the Sheng Qi contradicts with water then still we should use the water to dissolve Qi?

I hope you will answer my queries.

Regards,

Pravina

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 4 months ago #6360

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
1) In Eight Mansion method, there will be different Sheng Qi sector. For this case, the door is facing NW so after calculate then the Sheng Qi sector is locate at Nothe side of the house.

2) House gua is to find where is the SECTOR of the good and bad Qi accumulate. For Personal Gua is just for FACING purpose. If you ask me, which is strong, of course, my answer is House Gua. It because the House won't change the Qi easily but human everyday need to change the direction and unable to accumulate the Qi as well. House Gua is based on the sitting of the house.

3) In ancient time, water is begin to used as accumulate the Qi. When Qi "sense" the water area then the Qi over that side will be strong and clean. Mountain is create the Qi and Water is bring and accumulate the Qi. Ancient theory mention.

Hope I have answer your question.

J

Re: Money Money!How to accumulate wealth??? 3 years, 4 months ago #6361

• Pravina
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Jacky for your explanation. But if I want to install the water cure as per my personal kua no. and also as per house gua number too then will it help?

Pravina
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.11 seconds