Thanks first of all for taking time to read my post. There are loads of problem hence questions.
1. My own family: my brother is an accountant who works from 9am-6 pm everyday. He is born in the year of rat. Last few months he started a relationship with a woman who works odd hours. Seeing my brother getting thinner and paler everyday because of lack of sleep, my parents and I were very worried. He would come home almost everyday after midnight and went out again to pick her up at 3:30 am. Came back usually at 4 am and woke up again at 7 am to pick her up again. Imagine this life every single day for the past months. How many hours do he sleep? Less than 6, and he is only 27 years old...not to mention him having to interrupted sleep.
We have all talked to him but still he would not listen. Is there anything we can do in terms of feng shui? The woman is also born in the year if rat. Thanks in advance.
2. My future in laws: I am getting married soon and honestly, I am very scared. From what I know, my in laws family has had frequent arguments and are always in a stressed out mode. I have been to the house. There is a plant ( I think some kind of Chinese money tree plant) in the bathroom. I don't practice feng shui but that somehow seem wrong to me? Even if it is wrong, I don't think I can take the plant out as it belongs to my mother in law and I don't think she will be very happy if I remove it. Is there anything I can do? That is, however, not the bathroom I am going to use when I move there as I will be staying in the an en-suite master bedroom. I also notice There is also a big cactus next to the main door out in the garden.
3. My future room has a large mirror (that comes with the table. Chinese called it 'sor zhing toi')placed next to the toilet. Again, I don't think I will be able to move it out of the room or arrange it at some other place ( any other place in the room will reflect directly my bed). Is there anything I can do about it? Any remedies recommended, or is it ok?
You tal about lots of family problems, but what has really happened?
1) Your brother stays out late & your parents are upset. You havve no idea of the relationship of your brother & this woman. And there is nothing you can do to change it. He is 27 and going to do what he wants. If he were not getting something from this relationship, he would not be doing this.
2) You say you are getting married, but are scared. If things are that bad to scare you, why are you getting married ? This is the only problem you can correct. It seems that you need to talk to your future husband. This is a stressful time for everyone - these people are going thru huge changes - their son will marry & bring a new person into the house who doesn't like anything in the home. This makes a lot of tension, & will cause stress. The future in laws are the people who made your future husband the man his is, & the ones who raised him to be the man you love and who will be the father of your children.
Relax & try to get to know you future family. Invite your future mother in law to lunch, go shopping together, & do whatever you can to fit into the family. If not, the marriage will be difficult.