Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

husband and son situation
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: husband and son situation

husband and son situation 5 years, 3 months ago #13045

there's a lot of riffs, quarrels and misunderstanding going around my family. my son seemed to loose focus on his
dreams. i too looked forward to his bright hopes about his future life. he is maintaining an intimate relationship with a homosexual and anything that confronts about this gay, he goes wild and disrespectful. he doesnt have a regular job and stays with me, he s 24 yrs old and he was born 1988, January 18th. my husband was born 1958, October 13th. he has been undergoing real bad times. no regular
job and if parttime gave way, his hope for the wages, the sweat he worked for was even a problem that he was not paid. so he has deep disappointments controlled my his bad temper. sometimes conflicts prevail and there always hot arguments. with these kind of situation around the house, its rather noisy and stressful. i was born 1954 June 5th. i have a regular job. i tried putting cures and remedies to afflicted area. as you said better to have a bit of feng shui than nothing at all. I think we are in a chaotic abode. please help us out from this trap.

Re:husband and son situation 5 years, 3 months ago #13097

• mentor777
" i tried putting cures and remedies to afflicted area"

Have you tried changing the locks and putting your son's belongings on the front porch? This will only go on as long as you allow it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: florenceduran@masterpiece

Re: husband and son situation 2 years, 4 months ago #27750

• Cateyed1
  • Junior Boarder
You've got to get rid of clutter. Isolate the red color and/or pointed objects to what you want to accomplish in the low lying south area of your place. Also, avoid plaid.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds