My husband is the GM of a company. His birthday is August 1958, KUA 6, I believe. He recently moved his office to the NW area of the building. The main entrance of the building faces West. What concerns me is that inside his office, he has to face South in order to be at a diagonal from the door and not have his back to the windows. This is the only arrangement that feels comfortable, but want to make sure we apply the proper cures for his desk facing his worst direction. His desk is in the W/NW which are both good directions for him.
Other details about the office to note:
- Office door is on South Wall
- Two long rectangular windows on West wall (does the shape of the window valances matter? if so, what shape is good?) Will have valances and pull shades to keep out harsh sunlight
- Carpet is dark brown, and the entire East wall has dark brown carpet-like wall covering (not removable)
- We are putting up medium tan paneling half-way up the walls, including the dark brown wall, to make it more cohesive and make that brown wall less intimidating
- Do I avoid using the colors associated with his inauspicious directions in order to not energize those areas (using the Bagua lined up with the door, his career area is in the South)? What colors and cures to use?
- Would like to put a symbol of success and prosperity on top of his credenza in the N/NW area of the office - what should I use?
Would appreciate any and all suggestions!
You are on the right track - the office feels comfortable to him and this means things are right. Go to the home page and read under
the headings at the left side of the page. This will give you more information about useing Feng Shui to energize the office space for him.