Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Start new in Business - Seeking advice Candra :)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Start new in Business - Seeking advice Candra :)

Start new in Business - Seeking advice Candra :) 5 months, 3 weeks ago #35526

• lavande
  • Expert Boarder
Hi masters/Candra,

I'm a newbie in zwds and bazi. Next year, I am planning to start new my career / job direction between 01.03.2017 and 24.04.2017.

I am planning to give life consultations and webinars /teaching/ Coaching with design/ creativity and Spirit.

According to zwds and bazi: Maybe you can give me any advice if gui mao oder jia chen month is better to start, or maybe month of water tiger? how will it be?

is it my Passion and destiny? DOB 31. December 1981, gender female, Time 18:48 p.m. GMT +1 Germany.

thank you very much, lavande

Re: Start new in Business - Seeking advice Candra :) 5 months, 3 weeks ago #35578

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Yes u will be able make money. Go ahead. Wish u all the best.
Keep Smiling
The following user(s) said Thank You: lavande

Re: Start new in Business - Seeking advice Candra :) 5 months, 3 weeks ago #35584

• candra_yus
  • Gold Boarder
Hello Lavande,

Just a short brief analysis.

Decade[32-41]
Decade Wealth overlap with life siblings(one of External Palace) Fly Ji into life Children also again an External Palace.. indicate not a good sign in your wealth... there is a sign of losing wealth...

Decade Career overlap with life health with ke to opposite and fly Ji into life Children and clash into life property... also not quite a good sign for career change in this decade...

Annual[2017]
Annual Self with Ke-Ji to Opposite indicate kind of struggling and slowly body injury...much better to work with someone else rather than open your own business... Ke-Ji combination also indicate that you suits with an education field or coaching. For timing and date selection you need a proper technique to choose....just based on general date selection 01 March 2017 much better compare to the other timing..

Regards,
Candra
The following user(s) said Thank You: lavande

Re: Start new in Business - Seeking advice Candra :) 5 months, 2 weeks ago #35647

• lavande
  • Expert Boarder
HI Candra,
Hi, Gautam.rao,

thank you very much, you two

since 2013 i feel not so good in Terms of wealth. All is difficult and exhausting. Many Problems with Business Partners.

2017 i will not Change complete, but i would like to extend my offers in another form, via web Internet and telephone, not only personaly.

For the start with new Topics in Coaching and offers as webinars , i am looking for a good date.

Maybe 19.03.2017 or 29.03.2017 or 09.04.2017 or 10.04.2017 or 07.05. 2017 is better than 01.03.2017? Do you have an advice which is the best?

Regards,
L.

I hope you will answer me.

Re: Start new in Business - Seeking advice Candra :) 5 months, 1 week ago #35658

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi lavande,

If you do not mind I'd like to join to this topic.

My opinion is that none of these dates is not good ... each has something bad. I've been looking for the perfect day for you and it is 14 June 2017. Start the Dragon hour or Snake hour both are very good.

I wish you all the best.

Of course others maybe has different opinion - we will see.

P.S.
I have not forgotten about you - I just still learning and do not have much time. Be patient.

Re: Start new in Business - Seeking advice Candra :) 5 months, 1 week ago #35694

• lavande
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Wind,
Hi Candra,
Hi Gautam.rao,

and Hello to all others.

@ Wind: Hm ... 14.06.2017 is too late for me. How did you check this date? With Bazi or zwds?

I have seen, that month 06/2017 is WU - month.
Is it good , when there is a clash between my Zi (Rat) in month pillar Bazi Main Chart and Wu?

I am looking for a date between 01.03.2017 and 24.04.2017.
I don´t know, if the Tiger month (till 04.03.2017) or the Rabbit Month (after 5.3.2017) or the Dragon Month 2017 is better for me, to relaunch my Business Tools and offers.

Is the day or the month more important for such career/ Business Tools?

Somebody told me, that i need Output (Wood) to create wealth (fire). Is it right? (14.06.2017 has no Wood, or?)

Who has an idea in Terms for a good date and month.

I hope you all will answer me.

Best Christmas greetings to all with Love,

L.

Re: Start new in Business - Seeking advice Candra :) 4 months, 4 weeks ago #35744

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Lavande

Wish you a Happy Birthday .. and wish you have lots of joy ,, fun and happiness and you achieve your goals.

This is my 50% off gift for you , You can start your promotion of your business, on 13 March 2017, keeping your back at SW. Fix your house feng shui.

Do some donation to the poor as my fee, or send me the fee, What do you prefer?

Happy New Year

Carry your smile
Keep Smiling

Re: Start new in Business - Seeking advice Candra :) 4 months, 3 weeks ago #35758

• lavande
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Gautam.rao,
Hi all others,

thank you for answering and your wishes.
I wish you and your Family, and all others here in these open free forum, a happy new year, that your dreams come true and that you are happy in heart.

I send you glory and honor. Everytime. Everyday. Everywhere.

Yes, you are right. I have the idea to move my table in Office and than i look in NE. So my back is in SW. Ans sitting in SW of the room ( NE is not possible). So i hope i will have a good feng shui.

I am wondering that you say that 13.03.2017 is good. Ist ji hai day. Earth and water. Someone told me, that water and earth are not good , because my daymaster gui is too strong. I am confused. I like Wood and fire. Really in nature. Spring and summer are my favourites in life. Everytime springtime with flowers, trees... yaehhh...

Have an nice day.

L.
Last Edit: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by lavande.

Re: Start new in Business - Seeking advice Candra :) 4 months, 3 weeks ago #35759

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Lavande

Thank you for the wishes.
The date I have given you is the nearest date in 2017, it is your personal Qi Men date. A directional based for a start and the other filters i applied are the 12 day offices and 28 constellations. Only for this day 13 March 2017, I want you to start promoting your business keeping your back at SW. After that you need to align your work desk to face to a best degrees. I can 't give you that without observing the complete floor plan and the exact degrees at the main door, the house/ building facing and other factors.

Remember - I do not recommend you to face NE or your Desk to face NE.

To know how Ji Hai day to u on 13 march, is not easy for me to explain you, unless you understand the 10 Gods and relationship with you and your 4 pillars.
Keep Smiling

Re: Start new in Business - Seeking advice Candra :) 4 months, 3 weeks ago #35789

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Lavande,

March this year is rather inconvenient but IF you decide to get that famous 13 March ... then start in Horse hour. It is Success day, good for opening a business but if you start in the Snake hour ... it is very bad hour.

So start in the Horse hour he is good and brings prosperity.

I wish you every success in your work.

Re: Start new in Business - Seeking advice Candra :) 3 months, 4 weeks ago #36128

• lavande
  • Expert Boarder
Hello my friends,
Hi Candra, Hi Wind, Hi Gautam.Rao,

hm.... someone told me, that "Mao" ist a nobleman for me and a good clash with my roosters and rat (dob 31.12.1981, 18:48 p.m.).
is it true? What is the effect when rat and roosters come together with rabbit month?

13.03.2017 - i´ve noticed the date for some Events and own seminars.

Relaunch and new start in Business I would prefer monday, 10.04.2017. What do you say, is it a good day and good month with my own roosters and rat in month pillar?

A General question: why we use the "12 officer day tool - success day, etc..." for planning good Dates and not the solar calendar to Combine birth day Dates and the Special day par example 10.04.2017 and so on?
According to bazi, is it right to Combine two Dates in such a way and we look if the animals are in harmony ? (own month pillar rat and 04-2017 month pillar chen = good or rat + rabbit month = noble men for gui water persons?)

Thank you very much for discussion and learning bazi, my friends.

Best regards,
Lavande
Last Edit: 3 months, 4 weeks ago by lavande.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds