(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reading request

Reading request 3 weeks, 3 days ago #36960

• opeRose
  • Fresh Boarder
Anyone can give general reading?
September 9, 1986 (Cow hour)

Anyone able to help give insight to marriage, wealth, career, and parents?
Last Edit: 3 weeks, 2 days ago by opeRose.

Re: Reading request 3 weeks, 1 day ago #36965

hi i think you should include you gender as well, i can help retrieve ur bazi 4 pillars first
The following user(s) said Thank You: opeRose

Re: Reading request 3 weeks, 1 day ago #36966

• opeRose
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you, male

Re: Reading request 2 weeks, 5 days ago #36987

Hi sorry for the late reply, here is your bazi and ZWDS screenshot
Attachments:

Re: Reading request 2 weeks, 5 days ago #36988

ZWDS
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: opeRose

Re: Reading request 2 weeks, 5 days ago #36989

BAZI:
It seems like you and your mom is really compatible, am I right? I am still a beginner but trying hard to study. Since you are a bing fire, seems like this year you might be able to find a women or girlfriend if you haven't and also money, actually this year is very good for you if you are a weak DM, you will find people who can help you and money and also wife. You seem to be a weak DM because you are born in the metal season when instead you are a fire, further more there is 3 earths beside you which exhaust further your fire. Since your spouse palace is chen (dragon), you will seem to help her as fire helps earth. May I also confirm with you are any of your parents coming from a quite educated family? Btw if you are really a weak DM, it means you will get more money on around age of 20-40 years old (not sure cos i'm a beginner). Furthermore if u really are a weak DM, then your father can help you also. Your mother is also your noblemen so she can really help u unexpectedly. Anyways you can really save money as you have that ox with your wealth inside it which is the xin metal so your old days should be fine

Re: Reading request 2 weeks, 4 days ago #36995

• opeRose
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks happygirl96 for charting ZWDS and bazi for us !

Sent you a PM (pls don't feel pressured if you don't have time to reply!)

Replying to your questions here also in case anyone else is able to put in their two cents

Yes, very close with mother, not too close to father, but both parents are very helpful (pay for most living expenses and live rent-free in their home). Both parents have bachelor degrees and mother was able to obtain some level of status/position as a manager in government job.

The month pillar has Rob Wealth sitting on Direct Wealth. I was told this can indicate the spouse will either be a divorcee or someone out of a long-term relationship, or it can also mean having spouse (romantic interest) stolen by the competition/peers. In this case, which is it? Is the spouse possibly someone from work?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds