Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

My BAZI
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: My BAZI

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11568

• jrgeorge
  • Platinum Boarder
the most challenger year for my health was..5 april 2009 at you hour...was a perfect year for my power...and my money...but my health down

in 25 octomber 2004 11 december 2004 can u guess what happened with me?

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11630

• jrgeorge
  • Platinum Boarder
hi Jae,where are u?why u stop?

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11631

• Jae
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey George,

Sorry... travelled to Venus and met alot of ladies. Didn't notice my VISA expired. So here I am, back on Earth!!

Remember I told you water frames are really bad for you?

2004 is a year of water frame for you. Go check it out!

Too much pressure, loss of direction, energy messed up. Confusion in life, like something 'burst' at you.

2009 is not a pleasant picture, as metal is produced, really irritating and contaminating your waters, with SI CHOU partial frame, and having JI with your REN and GUI will 100% contaminate your waters big time. I don't see why you say its a good time for wealth.

Do share with us.

J
Go with the flow..

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11642

• jrgeorge
  • Platinum Boarder
in july...father give me 3 apartments to rent...but was a very bad,bad...year for me...2009 was a huge punishemnt for me...
I loose all my health...I had a serious cerebral brain,and 2009 april was again very bad for me on 5 april 2009 at yin -you hour...I was very unlucky...because I choked by a fishbone in the throat in this time ... I couldn`t eat 3 months because it neck edema ... I losse 10 kg

5 april 2005 I have a suit-law a loose,but 2006 was a perfect year,2007-loose again my health...hope this year will be ok for me,I suffer too much...to loose again another year

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11644

• jrgeorge
  • Platinum Boarder
was a full frame chou-year si-day you-lp

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11657

• Jae
  • Platinum Boarder
jrgeorge wrote:
in july...father give me 3 apartments to rent...but was a very bad,bad...year for me...2009 was a huge punishemnt for me...
I loose all my health...I had a serious cerebral brain,and 2009 april was again very bad for me on 5 april 2009 at yin -you hour...I was very unlucky...because I choked by a fishbone in the throat in this time ... I couldn`t eat 3 months because it neck edema ... I losse 10 kg

5 april 2005 I have a suit-law a loose,but 2006 was a perfect year,2007-loose again my health...hope this year will be ok for me,I suffer too much...to loose again another year

Hello George,

I can see how you felt for 2007, and in fact 2005 looks like a year when you indulged in... alcohol and more...

Well! 2012 being REN CHEN, will see your REN strengthening, and actually would irritate you.
Being a Dragon Year, it would undermine your potential in some ways if happen to be in a position where you would be judged by others.

Just take precautions and be aware that it is inevitable.

You are supposed to have a blessed chart in general, with at least 3 noble stars in your chart, very likely spelling your financial background.
Problem lies with presence of REN in your chart, and DING being something you dread adhering to, while SI, in one way being wealth, in the other, making you really pissed off and temperamental the whole time, hence also irritating others in your real life perhaps without you knowing.

But well, if you do get a wife, you will have a happy marriage and she can contain a situation for you, QUICK GO GET HITCHED!!!

J
Go with the flow..
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by Jae.

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11664

• jrgeorge
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Jae,

in the branch is chen...why gui dm in chen ap or chen lp will be very lucky with strong health!just health and power...can u explain why?
so the I will wait 2014...I want to take a wife but don`t have any succes with girls...to have girls I have too much,but a serious relation I am not able to mentain
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by jrgeorge.

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11665

• jrgeorge
  • Platinum Boarder
with at least 3 noble stars in your chart.can u tell me their name and what they do in my life?
I don`t klnow what are my stars in my chart...can u tell me?

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11676

• Jae
  • Platinum Boarder
Hello George,

Anytime for a fellow Water pal.

GUI meeting CHEN would serve as a rooting, and will also give you direction in life.

"have girls I have too much" ---- I don't understand this sentence. Please rephrase for me!

As for your noble stars, they are your REN, your BING and your SI.

REN: He is your guide of the night, who grants you intelligence, and reduces all disasters. However as you are a strong GUI DM, you tend to ignore him or even dread his advice.

BING: Taiji Noble Star, gives you the ability to see things to an end, and gives you a straight forward personality.

SI: SI is supposed to be the most auspicious noble star for you, but it is heavily clashed by the loner star interaction with MAO in your chart.

This will also explain why you have troubles finding the right girl, as you actually have the ill loner star. However, your potential wife could be right beside you! You just need to open your eyes and see who could that be in your life.

J
Go with the flow..

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11696

• jrgeorge
  • Platinum Boarder
太极贵人(tai ji nobleman), 天乙贵人(tian yi nobleman), 天德(tian de), 驿马(travel horse), 桃花(peach bloosm) can u translate me and what elements reprezents in my chart?fire,earth??????

for girls...I have girls,but not a right women,and this thing demolish me...as everyday I am single:(

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11705

• jrgeorge
  • Platinum Boarder
if not know,then when in what pillar,lp? I don't see why you say its a good time for wealth.

I can`t live like now anymore I am an taifun:)

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11715

• Jae
  • Platinum Boarder
Hello Buddy,

I will answer you questions later in the night for your noblemen.
They are quite clashed, except for your TaiJi Noble star, which I have already described for you.

"if not know,then when in what pillar,lp?" - I don't understand what you are trying to put through.
Please rephrase for me please!

J
Go with the flow..

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11722

• jrgeorge
  • Platinum Boarder
if this lp isn`t good to make money,then in what lp should I wait to improve my succes in financial field?

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11726

• Jae
  • Platinum Boarder
George,

In the coming years, best one would be 2014, JIA WU, but WU will also clash with things in your chart.

As you are versed and understand BaZi, try to think about what LP will not clash with you.
This is the best way to think for your case.

If you really wanna look at good times, 50 years old and on would be great.

J
Go with the flow..

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11745

• jrgeorge
  • Platinum Boarder
this lp clash with me,31-41 will not clash...but 41-61 clash again,so I will not have luck just 10 years?
if 2014 clash...what will happened to me?
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by jrgeorge.

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11833

• jrgeorge
  • Platinum Boarder
hi jae

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11834

• jrgeorge
  • Platinum Boarder
can u plot there chart`s:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nellie_Fox

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Besse

and my:10 december 1987 8:10 am...

I saw that they have high succes financial but died in fire lp,since metal can`t take the life of water person,but fire can evaporate water

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11835

• jrgeorge
  • Platinum Boarder
bazi can predict the death and fall of a person?!are u agree with me!?wait an reply,my friend!

u didn`t tell me why my father is ren and not fire bing or ding?

bing is my father and this year will be a total clash?are au agree?

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11841

• Jae
  • Platinum Boarder
jrgeorge wrote:
can u plot there chart`s:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nellie_Fox

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Besse

and my:10 december 1987 8:10 am...

I saw that they have high succes financial but died in fire lp,since metal can`t take the life of water person,but fire can evaporate water

Hey Buddy,

why don't you put them in a table for comparison?

J
Go with the flow..

Re:My BAZI 2 years, 4 months ago #11842

• Jae
  • Platinum Boarder
Buddy,

Hmmmmm, I would rather not answer the questions on death, as I know where things are heading towards.
As for your dad, try looking into the parents JIA ZI, instead of pinpointing particular elements.

Like I have always stressed to you, BaZi is about getting the best out of our lives. Thinking towards that avenue that you are asking,
is not my style.

Maybe I ain't good enough to tell you, hence you may want to ask our seniors here.

So sorry buddy!

J
Go with the flow..
Time to create page: 1.41 seconds